If Not God Then Who?

Author: Stephen

Total: 58
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You bring an intresting point up, aside from your assertion of rewriting scripture. And in truth i wasnt redefining the bible, i was referencing the hebrew word for evil, which "ra" is used in place of calamity, even other bible translations use the word calamity instead of evil.

Now to the intresting point (to me) there are things that man has done which didnt enter Gods mind. Jeremiah 19:5 jeremiah 32:35.  So, you are using scripture to assert evil was part of God's mind? If that were the case, then let me ask you something. If evil was for his glory, why didnt he glorify the first being to commit evil? No. He uses even evil to glorify his GOODNESS and his MAJESTY. By accomplishing his will through the judgement and destruction of evil. IE Calamity. 

Here are some commentaries that you might consider

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Evil as in disruption of peace or calamity, God didnt create the concept of evil when lucifer first lifted himself up in pride. 
I am sure i will find your input valuable.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Melcharaz

Melcharaz,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE: “i was referencing the hebrew word for evil, which "ra" is used in place of calamity, even other bible translations use the word calamity instead of evil.

Okay, since you agree that the Hebrew word “ra” pertains specifically to “evil,” in which the Blue Letter Bible agrees, then we agree that Yahweh/Jesus created evil, and the embarrassing ramifications thereof,  as is stated in Isaiah 45:7. Case closed.

If you want to bring up the proposition that what the bible actually says, it really doesn’t, regarding evil vs calamity, and this is because your commentaries of consideration preclude that all of the authors add more confusion to this topic because they all had different conclusions on the passages in question, which makes it even more convoluting!!! HELLO? Therefore, how can anyone build a strong faith upon contradictions within the Bible?!  THINK!

In other words, “who’s on first,” and “what is on second,” and “I don’t know” is on third.  GET IT?!

What Yahweh/Jesus stated ONCE, I am sure that He didn’t mean for His creation to take in many different and contradicting ways, GET IT? Your apologetic and insidious mention of commentaries are calling Yahweh/Jesus a LIAR when it is perceived that what His inspired words said, are accepted in many different and contradicting ways! UNDERSTOOD?

Since the English King James Bible is the closet to the inspired word of Yahweh/Jesus that is available to all, then when it states that Yahweh/Jesus specifically created EVIL in Isaiah 45:7, then this is to be another godly biblical axiom without question, period!

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
Im going to assume you dont read or you dont recognize that hebrew words have differing meanings. Would you care to exegete how evil is the better word for isaiah 45:7 instead of calamity?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
No matter how many times I have pointed to god, creating, causing and doing bad/evil things, the apologist try their apologetic best to counter with " this is not gods doing"  OR god didn't create anything evil" etc etc .

But never will they put forward an opinion or even a theory of where all of the bad and evil in the world originated. 

LOL @ Stephen. 

I have said on numerous occasions that God is the creator. Yet I have also distinguished between things which are nouns and things which are actions. Evil or bad is not a noun in the sense of a thing. Even in the Hebrew language evil or bad is never described with a noun. 

I have also indicated that evil originated when humans and snake chose to rebel against God. This is its origin. For humans it was with Adam and Eve. With the snake, it was with his temptation. Yet, before this in the world, everything was described as good or very good. 

Evil in its true objective sense is anything that is against God or falls beneath his standards.  Evil in its subjective sense is anything that falls beneath the standards of the person beholding it. Hence, God can be seen to do evil subjectively from the human point of view when what God does falls beneath the subjective standards of the human - which are clearly in rebellion against God's standards. 

This is why we can say that God does only good objectively, although from a human's subjective point it might be evil. And this is to a degree reflected in our own worlds, for example a court room. When a judge sentences a murderer to prison or to death, it is objectively good because he or she is following the law. Yet, to the murderer, the sentence is always going to be subjectively evil. Hence the sentence is both good and evil. It is however not good and evil objectively for that would be an absurdity. Yet it is good objectively and evil subjectively. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
LOL @ Stephen. 

Lol away.

I have also indicated that evil originated when humans and snake chose to rebel against God

And both created by god. So unless you have anything that disputes your own words I think this is where you enter and leave the thread.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Melcharaz,

YOUR ERRONEOUS QUOTE: "Im going to assume you don't read or you don't recognize that Hebrew words have differing meanings. Would you care to exegete how evil is the better word for Isaiah 45:7 instead of calamity?"

Yes, I understand certain Hebrew words have different meanings, but in the case of Isaiah 45:7, EVIL was used in showing that Yahweh/Jesus creates EVIL, period. In turn, I am assuming that your reading comprehension goes severely wanting again because what I stated before in my post #33 answered your question. Once again: "Since the English King James Bible is the closet to the inspired word of Yahweh/Jesus that is available to all, then when it states that Yahweh/Jesus specifically created EVIL in Isaiah 45:7, then this is to be another godly biblical axiom without question, period!"  Understood now?

Evil: morally reprehensible: sinful, wicked, an evil impulse arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct.

Calamity:  a disastrous event marked by great loss and lasting distress and suffering, or misery caused by major misfortune or loss. 

Our Yahweh/Jesus exemplifies evil more so than calamity in Isaiah 45:7, and maybe that is why the King James Bible used the word evil before the Bible was rewritten by minions of Satan?  One of many murdering sprees relative to Yahweh/Jesus' creation was His enactment of the Great Flood. Imagine Yahweh/Jesus drowning of innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies that did not know evil to begin with, and being the reason God brutally murdering them.  

Can you imagine the parents watching their innocent babies take their last gasp of air as they cried out to their parents, only to succumb to the depths of the ocean to die a horrific painful drowning death? Huh?  As EVIL is defined, Yahweh/Jesus was morally reprehensible in His Great Flood, and barring the murdering of innocent zygotes and fetus as well when mothers were drowned, which makes Yahweh/Jesus an abortionist, YAHWEH/JESUS WATCHED THIS DEPLORABLE EVENT!!! (Hebrews 4:13).

Besides, Amos in this following passage denotes that Yahweh/Jesus is the cause of evil again: “Shall there be EVIL in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?" (Amos 3:6) 

Therefore, the TRUE Christian like myself has to accept that our Yahweh/Jesus was evil in the brutal slaughtering of His creation in many instances within the scriptures, and rationally speaking, there is absolutely no apologetic spin doctoring that can remove this fact, where if tried in vain by the pseudo-christian proffering such nonsense, subsequently can not look intelligent looking in the aftermath!

Melcharaz, what division of Christianity do you follow?  Baptist, Lutheran, Catholic, or?  I ask you this because your biography page is very silent on many facts of your faith, as if you were embarrassed by them, as TRADESECRET obviously is because his bio is TOTALLY SILENT!  What is with you pseudo-christians in being embarrassed about your faith where your silence can be the only logical reason of you two being silent upon it in your bios! Jesus is NOT smiling in your ungodly behalf!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Besides, Amos in this following passage denotes that Yahweh/Jesus is the cause of evil again: “Shall there be EVIL in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?" (Amos 3:6) 
Indeed Brother. The biblical evidence for the origins of evil keeps mounting yet the apologist will deny what it is that the scripture actually states and means. They will continuously rewrite and redefine words to suite their narrative to make is appear that the ancient god of the Hebrews -  that they adopted without even understanding anything about him - is a fluffy nice god who loves us all and who wouldn't harm a insect let a lone his greatest creation of all: we  human beings. 

I may not agree with much of what you believe Brother , but I do appreciate you at least can admit that your god is  psychopath , prone to murdering just about anything that can fly,  walk, talk, swim or crawl on a whim.

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Stephen
Indeed Brother. The biblical evidence for the origins of evil keeps mounting yet the apologist will deny what it is that the scripture actually states and means. They will continuously rewrite and redefine words to suite their narrative to make is appear that the ancient god of the Hebrews -  that they adopted without even understanding anything about him - is a fluffy nice god who loves us all and who wouldn't harm a insect let a lone his greatest creation of all: we  human beings. 

Brother D knows he's in a corner. He's just parodying his way out of it.  He's supposed to be the comedian here, but the funny one is you. You actually believe what you're saying.

I may not agree with much of what you believe Brother , but I do appreciate you at least can admit that your god is  psychopath , prone to murdering just about anything that can fly,  walk, talk, swim or crawl on a whim.

You're belief is identical to his.

Lol. That is to say....lol.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

YOUR POSSIBLE RUNAWAY QUOTE AGAIN: "Brother D knows he's in a corner. He's just parodying his way out of it.  He's supposed to be the comedian here, but the funny one is you. You actually believe what you're saying."

Are you going to runaway again from my posts to you that explicitly show you to be as bible ignorant as Tradesecret, Melcharaz, et al? Huh?  Now, try and find your "big boy" pants, put them on for a change, and show me where  I am allegedly in a perceived corner! 

This forum is watching you, so don't be known as a habitual RUNAWAY from Yahweh/Jesus' true words that I post, understood?

Ready? BEGIN, the clock is ticking!  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR TRUTHFUL QUOTE: "They will continuously rewrite and redefine words to suite their narrative to make is appear that the ancient god of the Hebrews ..."

You are correct, and what they also do is to RUN AWAY from a refutation to their last embarrassing quote to us.  Watch the Satanic Roderick Spode in what he does as I stated in the above post.  Will he RUNAWAY from my posts to him AGAIN in the name of Satan again, or will he at least "try," although it will be in vain, to actually show where I am allegedly in a perceived corner.  We shall see.

These said pseudo-christians that rewrite Yahweh/Jesus' TRUE WORDS are guilty of the following word of God in an anachronistic way, because what is actually stated, is embarrassing to them and the faith:  For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.” (2 Timothy 4:3)

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
The biblical evidence for the origins of evil keeps mounting

Lol no it doesn't, it keeps being brought to your attention that evil is not a thing to be created (despite the interpretation you keep using from the Bible), rather is the results of actions, the "origins of evil" are the results of what we do if they cause or inflict harm, there is nothing else beyond that! That's what you're not getting through your thick scull, continual quoting of that Isaiah passage does nothing for your case. Go back and reread my original post, it's all explained for ya.

EVIL-
arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct
the fact of suffering, misfortune, and wrongdoing
profoundly immoral and wicked
Evil, in a general sense, is the opposite or absence of good
The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.

Notice evil is not defined as a person or thing, which means the origins of evil arise from intentions and conduct, it's not a THING or object that has an origin. So basically even though there is an interpretation in the Bible that claims God created it, it's nonsensical (doesn't make sense). In other words doesn't matter, and if you go back and read my OP I explained how it fits and where God is responsible and where we are responsible. That's where the so-called origins of evil are, it isn't a thing or object it's a categorization of the consequences of someone's doings. In other words if I perpetrate something profoundly immoral that action is deemed evil. 

If evil is referenced or defined as a source or force, it's because of the INTENTIONS behind that person. In other words the persons actions and intentions are represented as evil because of what those actions CAUSE. Again, evil itself is a label not a thing, therefore it has no origins apart from ones actions or intentions. Get it? that's real simple right?
Now go ahead and repeat that Bible passage as if I never explained it for you lol.....

BTW If you're an actual Theist (as in not an Atheist) why is your objective always to discredit the Bible rather than to support your own Theistic beliefs and ideas? in other words why don't all your efforts go into a more constructive outlet? what's the point in trying to defy Christians all day long? it seems like you have an obsession with it.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Ah! Another assertion. You say the kjv is the closest thing to the actual interpretation?
Since the English King James Bible is the closet to the inspired word of Yahweh/Jesus that is available to all, then when it states that Yahweh/Jesus specifically created EVIL in Isaiah 45:7, then this is to be another godly biblical axiom without question, period!"  Understood now?

Oh yes, i most definately understand. So i have to ask you. How do you know that a book made in 1611 with less than 200 greek scholar authorized under king james has written the "closest" thing to truth than what we have today? We currently have over 6k manuscripts of the greek new testament alone. Not to mention the thousands written in other languages. And by the way, you referring to 1611 kjv bible right? They had the apocrytha which is considered UNINSPIRED scripture.  

No, you arent a greek scholar to assert the kjv as the most complete, infact kjv onlyism is a rather intresting problem among believers.  Ill give ya some links to do research on kjv ism and let you decide. 

Also its listed as other because pentecostalism isnt listed. Not because im "hiding." What a laughable assumption.

Here is a dialouge i think u might find intresting https://youtu.be/HKoiayYlkyg

https://youtu.be/XYICttGoUvg. Daniel wallace someone who actually studies the manuscripts. 8 vs 6k. You do the math.

And there is alot more i can give you. But ill make this clear. YOU ARENT A SCHOLAR, YOUR OPINION ON GREEK WORDS MEANS BEANS. To put it politely. If you think kjv onlyism is correct, create a thread or a debate about it.

Also i didnt even touch the hebrew. Which i gave links above that you disregarded. Who is the arrogant one? The person who dismisses the research of men smarter than himself to shout his opinion? Or the man who gives the facts and acknowledges what others say?

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
 (What is kjv onlyism?) https://youtu.be/-sVrqxCr7S4

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol

Yes . I have found you do  quite a  lot of "lol"- ing once you have been shown just how incredibly bible ignorant you actually are. Is you're "lol-ing" out of sheer embarrassment. It looks like it is to me.  Now you have chosen that well worn path  that ALL Christian apologists here take and have decided to rudely and ignorantly create a false argument on someone else's thread and turned everything personal. <<<<<<<<<<<< this does not win arguments Roderick!!

Your own scriptures have PROVEN you to be completely wrong. And all your attempts  to rewrite biblical verses and redefine the words therein will not change that fact.  So you keep lol -  ling like  school girl and I will simply enjoy watching you stutter and stumble over every single awkward, embarrassing and ambiguous  biblical chapter and verse that  I highlight .

Brother D knows he's in a corner.

No that'll be you.  He isn't in any corner and it would take more than you to put the Brother on the ropes where bible matters are concerned. Your problem is, is that  he knows these scriptures inside out and is honest about them and you don't and aren't.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
The biblical evidence for the origins of evil keeps mounting

Lol no it doesn't,

It does and you have been shown it repeatedly. You just want to rewrite and redefine words to fit your narrative. You are stuck in the past. You have lumbered yourselves with an ancient god with wild, intolerant psychotic nature. This is why you have so much trouble with the scriptures . You are forever on the back foot trying to justify the callous and vile actions of a god that you have adopted without knowing anything at all about the time and place in which this maniac arose.  And this is why teachers of my time and now are reluctant to teach about the Old Testament god but prefer to preach about Jesus and his fluffy god " who loves us". When the reality is that, just an hour or two reading of the OT proves that  god was a warmongering  jealous god or war   and we were ten a penny to be disposed of and discarded on a whim. 

God sanctioned the murder of all of Jobs children, but that was ok, wasn't it?  Because god simply replaced them with more. This is the mind of a really sick being, But you will continue to attempt to justify this maniac with all sorts of lame and ridiculous excuses. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Melcharaz
YOUR OPINION ON GREEK WORDS MEANS BEANS. 

As does yours on ancient Hebrew and Aramaic. But it doesn't stop you trying to force foreign and ancient meanings and definitions to biblical words written in English.  
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Stephen
Yes . I have found you do  quite a  lot of "lol"- ing once you have been shown just how incredibly bible ignorant you actually are. Is you're "lol-ing" out of sheer embarrassment. It looks like it is to me.  Now you have chosen that well worn path  that ALL Christian apologists here take and have decided to rudely and ignorantly create a false argument on someone else's thread and turned everything personal. <<<<<<<<<<<< this does not win arguments Roderick!!

Your own scriptures have PROVEN you to be completely wrong. And all your attempts  to rewrite biblical verses and redefine the words therein will not change that fact.  So you keep lol -  ling like  school girl and I will simply enjoy watching you stutter and stumble over every single awkward, embarrassing and ambiguous  biblical chapter and verse that  I highlight .
You've had at least 4 members here, including myself, who posted precise, unemotional responses to your inquiries. I think you assume eventual silent treatment as stuttering and stumbling, when it's just being dumbfounded by someone in denial. Nothing is personal. It's just that when someone refuses to acknowledge something so simple as Hebrew and Greek translation, and the contexts of evil, all one can do is throw their arms in the air. But, as they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, so you still get responses. Although I think at this point it's an act of generosity. A concordance can be found in any major book chain, not to mention finding it on line by the way. But, I know that doesn't mean anything to the on-line disciple of evilbible.com

By the way, our very first conversation was a result of you commenting on a post I made, which of course included an indirect reference to Christians being ignorant. And I responded quite kindly really. Would you like me to direct you to that post?

No that'll be you.  He isn't in any corner and it would take more than you to put the Brother on the ropes where bible matters are concerned. Your problem is, is that  he knows these scriptures inside out and is honest about them and you don't and aren't. 
I wasn't actually referring to myself, but I'll let the gag run it's course.

I don't think anyone's initial intention was to see you trapped in a corner, but it really doesn't matter. It does no good to trap a heavy drinker in a corner if that's where the bar is located.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Melcharaz

Melcharaz,

Before I add more proverbial egg upon your face, you don't get something for nothing, understood bible ignorant pseudo-christian?  You have a lot of "catching-up-to-do" because you are running away from the total content of the topic at hand in my post #37, why?  Are you related to TRADESECRET AND RODERICK SPODE?

Barring your atrocious spelling, which in itself is ungodly, therefore to make it simple for you, here are the propositions once again that you didn’t address thus far in said post above. READY?

WHAT IS YOUR POSITION UPON THIS BIBLICAL AXIOM THAT IS EQUAL TO THE TOPIC AT HAND:

Our Yahweh/Jesus exemplifies evil more so than calamity in Isaiah 45:7, and maybe that is why the King James Bible used the word evil before the Bible was rewritten by minions of Satan?  One of many murdering sprees relative to Yahweh/Jesus' creation was His enactment of the Great Flood. Imagine Yahweh/Jesus drowning of innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies that did not know evil to begin with, and being the reason God brutally murdering them.  

Can you imagine the parents watching their innocent babies take their last gasp of air as they cried out to their parents, only to succumb to the depths of the ocean to die a horrific painful drowning death? Huh?  As EVIL is defined, Yahweh/Jesus was morally reprehensible in His Great Flood, and barring the murdering of innocent zygotes and fetus as well when mothers were drowned, which makes Yahweh/Jesus an abortionist, YAHWEH/JESUS WATCHED THIS DEPLORABLE EVENT!!! (Hebrews 4:13).

WHAT IS YOUR POSITION UPON THIS BIBLICAL AXIOM THAT IS EQUAL TO THE TOPIC AT HAND:  

Therefore, the TRUE Christian like myself has to accept that our Yahweh/Jesus was evil in the brutal slaughtering of His creation in many instances within the scriptures, and rationally speaking, there is absolutely no apologetic spin doctoring that can remove this fact, where if tried in vain by the pseudo-christian proffering such nonsense, subsequently can not look intelligent looking in the aftermath!

Now, if you need help in having others to show you what position to take in the above propositions that you ran away from, then I might suggest to get Dr. Franklin to step in to think for you since you cannot do it yourself, okay?  As if your bible ignorance isn't funny enough, including Doc Franklin would be equal to Saturday Night Live! LOL!

YOU MAY BEGIN:

We'll discuss your FRAUDULENT and LAUGHABLE Pentecostal Faith subsequent to you addressing the above propositions you ran away from, okay? There is a reason this forum probably didn't name the Pentecostal religion to choose from, and that is because it is one of the most Satanic Faiths known to man!  Maybe the forum essentially didn't want to embarrass the person that swallowed the Pentecostal faith to begin with, 2+2=4.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
I don't think anyone's initial intention was to see you trapped in a corner,

I am  not trapped anywhere. It is your own biblical scriptures that contradicts you and have caused you to paint yourself into a tight corner as shown throughout this thread.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

Roderick Spode,

Well, in front of this forum, you have accepted the FACT that you admit that you are as bible ignorant as Melcharaz, or you couldn't find your "big boy" pants to have a discussion about you calling me out (Post #40), or both. You are who you pretend to be in this forum, and that is an assumed Christian, which is laughable at best!  

Since you remain silent to my posts, even when mentioning me in your posts, then just sit on the side lines where you belong in the first place, like a little puppy on the front porch and watch the big dogs play.  I will continue to easily Bible Slap you with a newspaper when needed when you get out of line with your total Bible ignorance.

Besides, deep down you realize that you DO NOT even come close in having the acumen to even "tip toe" out and engage me upon the Christian faith. I like it when a pseudo-christian like you can accept his rightful position in this forum, and that is, accepting your biblical ignorance, and that you cannot defend the faith as Jesus wanted you to do in the passage below. Good for you in coming to terms with these blatant facts, praise!  

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

NEXT?

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@BrotherDThomas
To bring down others isnt christ like. And to preach another gospel is accursed.
1 peter 3:15 and galatians 1:8-9. 

It is evident to me that christ doesnt abide in you, for who curses his brother except cain? And whoever hates his brother is a murderer.  
Go and recieve the holy spirit. Repent of your false accusations and cursings. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Melcharaz,

I haven't cursed you, I haven't brought you down in the true sense of term, I have not preached another gospel as shown with my biblical verse vouchsafing, therefore your irrelative statements are embarrassing towards you. Why again am I not surprised? :(

The only thing that I stated was the FACT that you ran away from my post #49 within this thread!  Whereas you obviously cant address it in kind, other than to embarrassingly RUN AWAY from it in the name of Satan! WWJD? Run or stand ground?  Correct, Jesus would not RUNAWAY like you are doing and you want to call yourself a Christian? NOT! lol.

Melcharaz, if you can’t defend the faith as Jesus wants you to do (Titus 1:9), then you have yet to learn that sometimes when you bring a Boy Scout pocket knife to the discussion against my Abrams M-1 fully loaded tank in the name of Jesus, it is better for you to just accept your limitations of the faith and remain silent and just watch this forum upon the sidelines.  Okay? Thanks.

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I'm sorry Brother D. Was I ignoring you?

I want to commend you for the compassion you've shown Stephen.

Where do you think he will spend eternity if he remains an atheist?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

YOUR OUT OF DATE QUOTE: "Im sorry Brother D. Was I ignoring you? "

No, you have not been ignoring me, but logic 101 states that you have been running away from me instead, get it? You called me out in post #40, I responded in kind, then you went silent subsequent to you probably pissing in your pants because of me responding!  Now, are you going to tell me how I am allegedly in a corner of the topic at hand, or are you going to continue to runaway in a child like manner?

YOUR SEEMINGLY INSIPID QUOTE: "I want to commend you for the compassion you've shown Stephen".

Compassion, NOT!  The term "Respect" is more applicable because Stephen knows more about the Bible than you will ever learn, whereas, I cannot chastise him because of this blatant fact!  

YOUR INSIDIOUS INQUIRING QUOTE: " Where do you think he will spend eternity if he remains an atheist?"

As if you didn't know the answer to your question, how insidious can you get?!  My godly time is valuable, understand? In any event, Stephen is an ATHEIST, which defines the fact that he does not accept our serial killer Jesus the Christ. Therefore, the following passage is applicable to him spending eternity in the burning sulfur lakes of fire upon his demise.

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode

YOUR INSIDIOUS INQUIRING QUOTE: " Where do you think he will spend eternity if he remains an atheist?"

As if you didn't know the answer to your question, how insidious can you get?!  My godly time is valuable, understand? In any event, Stephen is an ATHEIST, which defines the fact that he does not accept our serial killer Jesus the Christ. Therefore, the following passage is applicable to him spending eternity in the burning sulfur lakes of fire upon his demise.

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)
The funny part is he's going to be so glad you said this.

It was wise to tell dad he's the greatest before telling him you dented his car.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

RogerSpode,

MY STATEMENT TO YOU AGAIN 3RD TIME: "Now, are you going to tell me how I am allegedly in a corner of the topic at hand, or are you going to continue to runaway in a child like manner?"

By not responding in kind to my quote above, AGAIN #3, it is duly noted that you have accepted your inept limitations in discussing the Bible with the Brother D!

You are embarrassingly excused AGAIN.

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@BrotherDThomas
RogerSpode,

MY STATEMENT TO YOU AGAIN 3RD TIME: "Now, are you going to tell me how I am allegedly in a corner of the topic at hand, or are you going to continue to runaway in a child like manner?"

By not responding in kind to my quote above, AGAIN #3, it is duly noted that you have accepted your inept limitations in discussing the Bible with the Brother D!

You are embarrassingly excused AGAIN.
I'd rather clarify.

You weren't really backed in a corner. You would only have been backed in a corner if you were sincerely providing valid scriptural interpretation. But because giving satirical interpretations is probably an act, you wouldn't really be backed in a corner. To say you were backed in a corner would really be like telling the guy wearing a Micky Mouse outfit at Disneyland to show his ID to prove it.