I left, the Democratic Party, to vote for Trump.

Author: YeshuaBought

Total: 206
YeshuaBought
Debates: 4
YeshuaBought
I realized what rights I was giving up for healthcare, and said: FUCK THAT! I will die, before I give up my rights. I was never fully left, or right, in the first place. I have been watching some patriotic channels on Youtube, but due to censorship and false flags, I am asking libertarians and conservatives to message me, if they want to know who. I am a minarchist now, and no longer willing, to care about feelings, when it comes to liberty. I am not one hudred percent satisfied with Trump, but at least, he is not a globalist, or collectivist. i have had a lot of issues with globalists and collectivists, for years. If you want to know why i think globalism, is more dangerous, than anything else, read Revelation 13. I do not care about skin color or ethnicity, but I do care, about Daddy Government, fucking over, the world. I hope all of you are in good health, and wash your hands. Please consider, not hating, President Trump. he is not the Antichrist, you know.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
cool
YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@Dr.Franklin
How have, you been?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@YeshuaBought
good, you
ATroubledMan
Debates: 0
ATroubledMan
-->
@YeshuaBought
Please consider, not hating, President Trump. he is not the Antichrist, you know.
He is making America #1 in Covid19 infections and deaths. Would this be in line with Christ?

YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@ATroubledMan
You are a liar, and a troll. Please cuntinue, trolling.
YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Thanks. How have you been?
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i think you finally met your match ;p 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ATroubledMan
As if China is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in regard to their specific numbers of death. That I should believe a shark saying, "Don't mind my teeth; I'm a vegan."
Not to mention that this outbreak, become a pandemic, is the failed policy of that shark to manage while still within his border.
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@fauxlaw
I don't think anyone is not blaming China for this outbreak and the fact the their wet markets are up and running again, but at the very least, they are starting to outlaw certain animals at those markets. Once this is over, the rest of the world is going to take a very harsh look at China and make some serious demands, Considering, a lot of products come out of China and that they rely on the rest of the world purchasing those products, a few well placed embargo's will get them to stand up and take notice.

If you claim that China isn't releasing valid numbers, please do provide some evidence?

ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
"The US now has the world's highest number of deaths from Covid-19, with at least 21,692 losing their lives to the virus as of Sunday afternoon. Americans will continue to die in large numbers until our country mounts a coherent response to the epidemic. President Donald Trump has failed. The US still lacks even a basic plan for controlling the epidemic and restarting the economy."

America is #1.

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ATroubledMan
Our annual trade imbalance, negative export/import ratio, for the last 40 years, because China not only fudges shipping volumes [personal repeated experience with this issue], but fudge their currency value erratically, and without regard to international trade and currency manipulation law [also personal repeated experience].
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ATroubledMan
This could've been worse if we didn't close trade with China til later. We have a significantly lower death to case ratio than other country due to the fact we were prepared. We were taking advice from WHO, and WHO ultimately failed. With the population and the culture of New York, a dense city, we would have the most cases. China has more, they just aren't reporting the cases.

ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@Vader
We were taking advice from WHO, and WHO ultimately failed. 
The WHO had been warning us about this since early January, it was Trump who failed to heed their warnings. Remember when he said it would just magically go away by April. Here it is April and the US is leading in infections and deaths.

China has more, they just aren't reporting the cases.
What is your evidence for that claim?
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@fauxlaw
If your experience is all personal and you don't have any evidence that is public, then I'm afraid it's just speculation.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ATroubledMan
If you claim that China isn't releasing valid numbers, please do provide some evidence?

How can we possibly know when China censors information more than youtube and facebook?
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@Greyparrot
How can we possibly know when China censors information more than youtube and facebook?
THAT, my friend, is exactly the question I'm asking those who make the claims that they do censor information. How do they know?

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@YeshuaBought
Tell me a single right that the left is supposedly taking away.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ATroubledMan
Because people and governments that censor are evil liars by nature.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ATroubledMan
"The US now has the world's highest number of deaths from Covid-19, with at least 21,692 losing their lives to the virus as of Sunday afternoon
how about flu deaths?  where does the U.S. rank with those?  oddly enough those stats aren't so easy to find.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Tell me a single right that the left is supposedly taking away.
actually taking or would if they could?  imo intent is what really matters, just because they currently can't doesn't mean they will stop trying.  Plenty of mayor, governours and the like are being sued, recently, constantly because of unconstitutional laws.
If someone intends to do you harm I don't see a reason to not act until they actually do it, but that's just me.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Evil:

Better:

Good:

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I wonder how many family members are going to try to sue the governor of Michigan for negligent homicide?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
I hope they sue her into bankruptcy, because that is what it would take to get the point across.  when and how do these none doctors get to dictate how medical doctors can treat patients and practice medicine?  mind boggling.
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
This might help and it explains why numbers are hard to find.

ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@Greyparrot
Because people and governments that censor are evil liars by nature.
Trump is one of the worst liars, right up there with China and North Korea. Aren't the leaders of those countries Trumps bros'?

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@YeshuaBought
aren't u the one always saying how prochoice you are? and you support universal healthcare? i would never vote for trump if i had those views.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
imo intent is what really matters
What does intent mean?
How are you finding out someone's intent? 
Pick a Democrat's intent on taking rights away. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ATroubledMan
Trump has taken 10 times more questions than any other president from MSM media who systemically report half-truths and censors things their corporate sponsors don't like.

The number one laughable charge of Trump is that he suppresses free speech when almost everyone, even many of his supporters, would want him to shut up. 

CNN regularly cuts away from the president's comments on daily press briefings to deliver their own sermon instead, dictating what people need to see, hear, and think. Exactly as China's regime does.

Apples and Orangemanbads.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
vox, can't get anymore leftist than that I suppose
Joe Biden
former Vice President Joe Biden, a leading candidate for the presidency, wants to put limits on Facebook and revoke a federal law that the Electronic Frontier Foundation describes as “the most important law protecting free speech online.”

In a December interview published Jan. 17, Biden told The New York Times that Section 230 “should be revoked because (Facebook) is not merely an internet company. It is propagating falsehoods they know to be false.”

H.R. 1 is called the For the People Act but would be more aptly titled the Be Careful What You Say, It Might Be Illegal Act.

We really don't need to go into the 2a do we?

The (constant)overturning of laws, bans etc it really should be obvious.

it might be easier to list some unconstitutional laws by non democrats that have been overturned, I would imagine that is a much shorter list.