Anyone else listen to Tyler The Creator?

Author: skittlez09

Total: 18
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
Flower boy is mah favorite album of his
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I rank him as one of the worst rappers of all time. Of course he is superior to Lil Pump but Lil Pump is a whole new level of low.
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@RationalMadman
who do you think is a good rapper?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@skittlez09
Vinnie Paz and Chris Webby are two GOATs at present.

Locksmith, Merkules, Dax, Hopsin, Eminem, Devlin and... even Minaj when she tries (big difference, when she's not trying she's clearly only mediocre).

I can give you some samples of my taste if you want, I even have a Spotify playlist but not keen to share as I don't trust you enough to know my user ID on it (not that it reveals much).

For instance, here's 2 debates I did against the same guy (banned user, the two accounts are the same person) highlighting some of my taste:

^ my taste has evolved since then and some I put there, I no longer like but it's overal similar.

2019 June small sample of my taste: https://www.debateart.com/debates/1011/rap-taste-battle

If you look into this thread, I give some stuff I like but not all of it's rap: 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@skittlez09
I have a wrong link for 'anilyst lean back' in the first round. It's given in Round 2.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Funny guy. God awful music.

I don't know how people like him. Dull lyrics with bad voice
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I hate Dax as a personality. He's a good rapper, but everyone clowns on him because he has repetitive themes. Especially the "janitor" line he uses in 1/2 of his raps

Crypt is better than Dax

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VozO0kYcNiY (Crypt is better than Dax in this)

Dax has a good voice and is a great rapper, but repetitive lyrics
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
To each his own bro 

i just find his music pretty relatable and therapeutic
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@RationalMadman
damn you got some good taste dude

imma have to add alot of these to my playlist 

thank you bro 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I am familiar with the beef. Crypt is correct that Dax underperforms based on amount paid. I agree that it's dirty tactics but even Nicki Minaj and a few other major artists also perform.based on quality of the other artists and amount paid.
Dax has become less repetitive but yes, he will never stop mentioning that he was once a janitor but I love his songs and lyrics. Crypt is always whiny and unpleasant in his songs.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I think both have very good voices. To each his own. I like Dax's voice better but Crypt doesn't have a bad voice. I think it is strong. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@skittlez09
I know a lot of people who find his music therapeutic. I just don't see it. He screams into a mic and has such an ashy voice. He's not the worst, but certainly not a GOAT tier

Lil Pump, Lil Mosey, NBA Youngboy, are at the bottom  
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Dax is also a big pussy as well. He claimed he could beat up KSI. KSI challenged him to a spar and he did nothing. Troy Lanez also ran up on him and he didn't do anything. All talk and no bite. Very talented rapper, but I can't stand his personality at all

Vader
Vader
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Only Tory Lanez did, KSI tried to arrange a boxing match whereas Tory directly blackmailed him to apologise and has committed a crime in actuality.

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I think America is also a different midset as well. In America you have to walk the walk to talk the talk. In the UK, it seems like you have to outtalk or outwalk the other person in order to show dominance. In America, you can't just diss a prominent rapper who had affiliations with people and expect to be OK. A lot of those beefs are serious. Eg: Chief Keef and 6ix9ine (yes horrid rappers but still a good example) both talked the talk and walked the walk. 6ix9ine won the feud by shooting Keef, hence he was more dominant in this case. It's just a life style and something you learn growing up in an Urban setting

KSI didn't do any talking. If Dax talked about beating KSI, KSI just tried to organize a fight and outwalk him. Dax didn't do that and chickened out of the fight despite calling him out on Instagram Live.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
It's Canada, not America, where Dax and Tory Lanez reside and had their beef. Nevertheless, I know that Canada is more influenced by American culture than British while its physical law and politics are more like British than American.