Covid 19 Is Turning Everyone "To The Muslim Way Of Life".

Author: Stephen

Read-only
Total: 27
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

How our reactions around the world to a flu virus is somehow equated to the world embracing Islam.  And we all  have  had " a change of heart" .towards islam

ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
This comment on the video was interesting.

"This was NOT beneficial. I am a Muslim Alhumdulillah, but this perspective is nothing short of arrogance. What a terrible way to exploit a pandemic that is affecting every human being on earth. If Allah wanted, He could have made everyone believers by His will. He doesn’t need to send a pandemic to do it."

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ATroubledMan
"He could have made everyone believers by His will." 

Or by the sword, like in the good ole' days. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I can see how that makes sense
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
Just more conspiracy. People can encourage whatever lies they can to keep people from the truth of jesus christ. And that cdc,who arent to be trusted.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Melcharaz
Just more conspiracy. 

But does she have a point?  The lord - after all, works in mysterious ways, I have been told.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
It is impossible to know God when you dont even take time to learn OF God.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Melcharaz
It is impossible to know God when you dont even take time to learn OF God.

Ok, By "you" I am assuming you are talking about the Muslim woman in the video above . As whether I believe in god or have not bothered "to know god" is irrelevant to the question.  This Muslim knows god does she not. She believes that god sent Covid 19 and that  it is all gods way of turning the world towards the faith of Isalm.  I asked you does she have a point?  

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
None.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Melcharaz
 I asked you does she have a point?  

None.

Do Christians have a point when they also  claim that Covid-19 was sent from god, but for different reasons? 

“Is God unhappy with mankind? According to legends and believers in God, a time will come when the supplications, prayers and worship by mankind will be rejected by God".
 " “The sages among mankind believe that God will be unhappy when justice will be denied, when atrocities against mankind will increase, rulers will usurp their powers and suppress their subjects, courts will shun justice.
“The Holy Scriptures from the Old Testament, Bible to Quran, have verses warning about the punishment of God. History tells us of the storm of Noah that drowned His earlier creation. But those who firmly believe in God also believe that God is most kind.

This seems to me no more far fetched than what the Muslim believes. Only the reason is different. I wonder if this is god is gathering his 144,000? 

It goes on to say:

"“And if He turns away from mankind, Satan will take over. Satan will be helping all wrongdoers. And only God can stop Satan.”
I don't understand. If Satan/Devil /Lucifer "will" take over - meaning he hasn't yet, then who has been running the place up until this point?
Tyran_Orex
Tyran_Orex
-->
@Melcharaz
Just more conspiracy. People can encourage whatever lies they can to keep people from the truth of jesus christ. And that cdc,who arent to be trusted.
Whether it be Islam or Christianity, each accuses the other of lying and claiming its faith to be the truth.

You are saying nothing new; in other words, displaying blind ignorance and arrogance and asserting what you believe is right.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Tyran_Orex
each accuses the other of lying

Hilarious the way you make blanket statements, then actually believe they are true. It's pretty obvious your experience with religion was very sad to say the least, it's almost as if your experience is all derived from liberal online articles. But we know you're not that much of a bigot right ? lol
Tyran_Orex
Tyran_Orex
-->
@EtrnlVw
Hilarious the way you make blanket statements, 
My statement was serious and it was specific.

Anyone who didn't come down in the last shower would know that Muslims and Christians each claim their respective religion to be the sole pathway to God.
Unless such a person completely ignores the information that is relevant to support the fact.
But then that would take considerable arrogance to maintain, would it not?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tyran_Orex
Anyone who didn't come down in the last shower would know that Muslims and Christians each claim their respective religion to be the sole pathway to God.

You are correct but there is a slight difference. One will attempt to  convert the world to its way of thinking using violence given the chance and the other does not.

Tyran_Orex
Tyran_Orex
You are correct but there is a slight difference. One will attempt to  convert the world to its way of thinking using violence given the chance and the other does not.
They both do and have continued to do so over the centuries.

If you are somehow trying to make out that Christian conversion is somehow non-violent, consider that Christian militia in the Central African Republic has slaughtered thousands of Muslims in the past 5 years alone, lest we forget the ethnic cleansing by Christians during the Balkans conflict. Do you need to be reminded of the Spanish Inquisition and the brutal reign of Henry VIII whereby anyone even suspected of heresy would be brutally killed?

If you really want to make a head-count of which religion has killed more I'm sure you will find that so far, Christianity wins hands down.

Nevertheless, each religion is as absurd as the other. Muslims and Christians have been at each other's throats since time immemorial trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tyran_Orex
They both do and have continued to do so over the centuries.

Not on the clear instructions of The Christ they haven't. You need to get some reading done.   Take just a quick flip through the Koran and you won't fail (well you might) to see who is demanding death for those who refuse to convert to Islam and accept Allah as their god and the Prophet Muhammad as his messenger. 

I will agree that the ancient god of the Old Testament is a vile and vicious megalomaniac that the Christians have somehow, and quite stupidly amalgamated  with a  gentle - turn the other cheeks -  love your neighbor and give him all your belongings - kind of god. This is why they are forever running into problems in explaining away the vile vindictive cruelty of Yahweh / Jesus, their very own anointed one. 
Tyrant_Rex
Tyrant_Rex
-->
@Stephen
Not on the clear instructions of The Christ they haven't.
And that can be construed in many ways just as Muslims can say the same thing about Muhammed.
I am fully conversant with the Bible and in particular the New Testament:

For example, Luke 12:45-47). Paul warns the Corinthians, that as their “father,” he might return to them “with a rod,” presumably to beat them (1Cor 4:21). In Gal 5:12, Paul expresses the wish that those who disagree with him on the matter of circumcision might “castrate themselves.”

Well yes, you may say they are not instructions from Jesus but then Jesus did pretty much threaten doom and gloom upon his return (e.g. Matthew 14) and we could go into how the New Testament ends in Revelations with pages bursting with gruesome scenes of cosmic battles, plagues, and bloodshed. 

Then we could look at how Christians tend to translate the word "jihad" as meaning violence or war, but to any peace-loving Muslim the word means "struggle".

My point is that both religions are good and bad and certainly in the mainstream context, Muslims and Christians are peace-loving. It is the extremist elements in both cases who will interpret the teachings of Muhammed and Jesus for their own nefarious ends.

Oh, and for years I had to personally dodge the brutal killing and violence of the IRA virtually on my doorstep. Talking to those Republicans and they will all tell you that what they do is in the name of Jesus Christ.

But to declare "my religious idol is better and more peace-loving than yours" is nothing but pure introspective bias.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tyrant_Rex
Not on the clear instructions of The Christ they haven't.
And that can be construed in many ways just as Muslims can say the same thing about Muhammed.

Nope. You couldn't be more wrong. But no one is surprised by that, especially me.

I am fully conversant with the Bible and in particular the New Testament:

No you are not. The Koran has specific instructions from god to his followers to kill anyone who refuses to bend the knee and submit to him and his ideology, Islam. It promotes intolerance and tells it adherents to fight until ALL religion is for Allah. .  So stop lying , you know nothing of either of these ideologies.

Quran 8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Surah 9:5 -  "Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush".

Quran 51 - You, who have believed, do not take the Jews andthe Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoeveris an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allahguides not the wrongdoing people.

Jesus did pretty much threaten doom and gloom upon his return

This does not amount to clear instruction to his followers to go out into the world and rape, murder and maim in his name, as does the barbaric koran. You are struggling for a comparison where there isn't one.

My point is that both religions are good and bad.

That is an opinion. If you believe that submitting to god is good and following all of his laws and dictates to rape, take slaves, rape and murder anyone who doesn't believe in him  is " good" then there is something the matter with you . You will find no such instructions coming from The Christ in the New Testament.

Muslims and Christians are peace-loving

I am not discussing individual followers am I. So stop with you snide and deceitful BS. Your beginning to act and sound like that other deceitful member here Kieth Prosser who, when discussing  matters of ISLAM,. he would always turn these arguments towards the followers to steer away from the vile and disgusting facts when he found himself on the back foot. You know perfectly well I am talking of the IDEOLOGIES and not individual followers of either faith. It is ISLAM that is the problem for Muslims because of its vile and violent ideology and beliefs and instruction to its adherents.  You will be telling me next that Islam is a race, just like all of those other apologist who find themselves on the back foot when trying to defend against such barbaric practices and intolerance that is ISLAM.

Oh, and for years I had to personally dodge the brutal killing and violence of the IRA virtually on my doorstep. Talking to those Republicans and they will all tell you that what they do is in the name of Jesus Christ.

More diversion and BS .  "The Troubles" were about creating a  untied Ireland by force and against the will of the majority, and only sectarian in part. But I won't expect you to know the difference.The IRA in the end simply all turned out to be gangsters running all kinds of criminal rackets. And still are for the best part. And like I have already stated a billion times for you now, they were not doing what they did on the instructions of The Christ  and trying to convert the world to a Christianity ideology. If you know different, then simply put up your evidence for your and outrageous claim . You seem confident enough, so lets see it,

Talking to those Republicans and they will all tell you that what they do is in the name of Jesus Christ.

Lets us all see your  documented evidence for that actually being the case.  

Tyran_Owreck
Tyran_Owreck
-->
@Stephen
Talking to those Republicans and they will all tell you that what they do is in the name of Jesus Christ.

I'm sorry but I did not write the event in my notebook at the time.

It is ISLAM that is the problem for Muslims because of its vile and violent ideology and beliefs and instruction to its adherents.
No more than Christianity because of its vile and violent ideology, beliefs and instructions to its adherents.
In fact, most people would say that Christianity has the most vile and violent ideology of any religion.

However, I am not saying that. What I am saying is that irrespective of what the Bible or Quran says, followers will interpret passages the way they see fit to fit in with their own ideologies.

Moderate followers will see goodness and peace; extremists will see violence and self-centered promotion of their own nefarious causes.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tyran_Owreck

I'm sorry but I did not write the event in my notebook at the time.
So you don't have any evidence for your original  claim then.  

In fact, most people would say that Christianity has the most vile and violent ideology of any religion.
Why don't you simply put up anything from the Christian New Testament showing the Christ to be directly instructing his followers to go out into the world  to kill and maim and rape  anyone who does not believe in him as does the god of the Koran  And anything, that shows the Christ directly instructing his followers to convert the whole world to Christianity by force, as does the Koran.

followers will interpret passages the way they see fit to fit in with their own ideologies.

They will. But like I have said, the difference is that god of the Koran HIMSELF DIRECTLY instructs his followers to convert the whole world to Islam and by force and kill anyone who does not believe in him:

And fight them until there is no fitnah and until the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.

You will not find any such instructions from the Christ in the NT. 

Moderate followers will see goodness and peace; extremists will see violence and self-centered promotion of their own nefarious causes.

Again I say to you, there is nothing in the NT that encourages or promotes violence. You are desperate to attach something , anything,  violent to the New Testament and its  Christ  god that promotes violence and intolerance, there is nothing there, at all.  

So lets stop going in circles. the only way that you can stop your nonsense or mine, is for you to simply put up the evidence that I have requested from you above.
Tyran_Ohrex
Tyran_Ohrex
So you don't have any evidence for your original  claim then.  

the difference is that god of the Koran HIMSELF DIRECTLY instructs his followers
.....So lets stop going in circles. the only way that you can stop your nonsense or mine, is for you to simply put up the evidence that I have requested from you above.
You may want to calm down a bit and realise the fact that I did supply the evidence as per post #17 and further illustrated the point in another post.

And as I mentioned before, it doesn't matter a rat's behind whether one scripture gives a direct instruction or an instruction that is delegated and relegated through veiled words and deception. Both religions have proven themselves to incite violence, are corrupt, prejudiced and harbour hatred bigotry.

It is a common excuse for Christians to dismiss the Old Testament and state: "Oh, no we only follow the New Testament because Jesus was peace-loving and I am all so squeaky clean and those other religions are really bad-arsed and evil".

We've heard it all time and again from both (all) sides...."My religion is the best and real".

I say crap; you are all as bad as each other and, as an outsider, I can look at each religion making the same claim against each other, the fighting never ends as indeed it never will so long as followers (such as you have done) arrogantly display contempt and hatred towards others.
Tyran_Ohrex
Tyran_Ohrex
-->
@Stephen
See post #21
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tyran_Ohrex
the difference is that god of the Koran HIMSELF DIRECTLY instructs his followers
.....So lets stop going in circles. the only way that you can stop your nonsense or mine, is for you to simply put up the evidence that I have requested from you above. Why don't you simply put up anything from the Christian New Testament showing the Christ to be directly instructing his followers to go out into the world  to kill and maim and rape  anyone who does not believe in him as does the god of the Koran
 I did supply the evidence as per post #17 and further illustrated the point in another post.

No, what you have done is quote certain biblical verses that in no  way confirm or show the Christ giving direct orders to his followers to murder any who is not Christian or to murder any who does not believe in him, or to murder anyone that refuses to convert to Christianity.

Your first attempt was this irrelevant verse: 

Luke 12:45-47 " But suppose the servant says to himself, ‘My master is taking a long time in coming,’ and he then begins to beat the other servants, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk. 46 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers.
47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows.

NOPE nothing there describing direct orders from the Christ to any of his followers to murder anyone who is not Christian or to murder any who does not believe in him, or to murder anyone that refuses to convert to Christianity.

Your second irrelevant attempt was  1 Corinthians 4:21 simply states  " What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a rod of discipline, or shall I come in love and with a gentle spirit"?

So Nope again, there is nothing in that verse either that describes or shows direct orders from the Christ to  any of his followers murder anyone who is not Christian or to murder any who does not believe in him, or to murder anyone that refuses to convert to Christianity.

Maybe your third irrelevant  attempt may prove your point? Lets see;

Galatians 5:12 "As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves"!

Nope again!. There are no direct instructions from Jesus to his followers to go out and kill anyone not Christian or to murder anyone who does not believe in him, or to murder anyone that refuses to convert to Christianity.

Now let us have a look at your beloved  Koran.

"And fight them until there is no fitnah and until the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do".

"Untill ALL religion is for Allah" . There is no mistaking it. This is perpetual jihad.

Quran 51 - You, who have believed, do not take the Jews andthe Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoeveris an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allahguides not the wrongdoing people.

Allah just hates anyone not Muslim doesn't he.

Quran 3:56 - "Asto those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this worldand in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

In this world and the next, simply for not believing in him. All very , very tolerant isn't it.

The rest of your post is simply you repeating your opinions. I don't care about your opinions. Start your own thread on Islam and what you believe about it and why you are attempting to defend the indefensible with utter lies and BS.  

Now go and find someone else to try out your Islam apologetic nonsense on and see if they put up with you as long as I have. 

Tyronnne_Rex
Tyronnne_Rex
-->
@Stephen
Now go and find someone else to try out your Islam apologetic nonsense on and see if they put up with you as long as I have. 
I am not an Islam apologist and in fact, I have shown consistently that I have no bias whatsoever towards any particular religion as you have done in a veiled way.

What I have done, very diplomatically is to let you know that your views are extremely biased, prejudiced and bigoted.  and your behaviour in arguing is tellingly very dismissive and arrogant......."Now go and find someone else to try out"..........

You should know very well that by stating "Jesus did not directly...." is a blatantly railroading a biased view.

I have also consistently exposed those who push an agenda of bigotry and incitement of hatred towards others and your case is no exception.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tyronnne_Rex
I am not an Islam apologist and in fact,
 You are. 

I have shown consistently that I have no bias whatsoever towards any particular religion as you have done in a veiled way.

There is nothing "veiled " about my opinions. Islam is barbaric teaches intolerance and hatred of other religions and anyone not Muslim and does not disguise any of these facts.  I then  don't like any religion because I believe it is the scourge of mankind. But that is my opinion. I don't care about your opinion.

The Old Testament is barbaric and Christians will make excuses for its barbarity at every given chance.

The New Testament is neither of the above,  there are no instructions to Christians from its Christ for anyone to kill for any reason at all, in fact quite the opposite, it preaches peace & love  and giving your clothes and other worldly possessions away, to the so called "poor"

I am sick of repeating myself to you while you offer not a single thing to support your own claims. 

You should know very well that by stating "Jesus did not directly...." is a blatantly railroading a biased view.

No it isn't.  Is it a fact.  And I have shown that Jesus preaches COMPLETELY the opposite to the Koran.  UNLIKE the Koran where clear instructions to kill for all sorts of reasons come directly from Allah. You can deny this as much as you like. but I have shown you the evidence that Islam is not a religion of peace.

I have also consistently exposed those who push an agenda of bigotry and incitement of hatred towards others and your case is no exception.

Well if your looking for agendas that promote  and incite "bigotry" and "hatred" not to mention intolerance then you need look no further than these verse from the Koran and start there.  I have many more threads  scrutinising and questioning the bible and Christianity than I have Islam. by about 9 to I. 

Anyway, here ya go. I won't be responding to your clap trap any longer.

PEACEFUL MY ARSE!

APOSTASY: Bukhari : 9.84.57. - ISLAMAND APOSTASY" Prophet Muhammad said: Whoever changed his Islamic religion,then kill him."

Quran 3:56 - "As to those who reject faith,I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, norwill they have anyone to help."
Quran 3:151 - We will cast terror intothe hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah ofwhich He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire,and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.
 Quran  4:89 - They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike.So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause ofAllah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you findthem and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Quran 5:33 – unless, those who wage war against Allahand His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption/mischief is nonebut that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut offfrom opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them adisgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.
Quran 51 - You, whohave believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [infact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – thenindeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.
Quran 8:12 - "Iwill cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike offtheir heads and strike off every fingertip of them".
Quran8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Quran 8:60 - And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds ofwar by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and othersbesides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever youspend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not bewronged.

Quran 8:67 -  It isnot for a prophet to have captives [of war] until he inflicts a massacre [uponAllah 's enemies] in the land. 

Surah 9:5 -  "Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush".
Quran 9:29 - Fight those who donot believe in Allah or in the Last Day andwho do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawfuland who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given theScripture – [fight] until they give the jizyah (jizyah = tax levied by Muslim on non- - believers or be killed onrefusal to pay) willingly while they are humbled.
Quran 9:30 - The Jewssay, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "TheMessiah is the son of Allah." That is their statement from their mouths;they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allahdestroy them; how are they deluded?
Quran  9:123 -  You who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of thedisbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is withthe righteous.

Now,  🎼 🎵 🎶 ♯ go tell it on the mountain,♫ ♬  over the hills and far away .♩ ♪  ♭ ♮  Off you go.

Tyron_Orrex
Tyron_Orrex
-->
@Stephen
Now,  🎼 🎵 🎶 ♯ go tell it on the mountain,♫ ♬  over the hills and far away .♩ ♪  ♭ ♮  Off you go.
Do you really find it necessary to be so condescending and offensive?

I quite correctly pointed out (and properly qualified) that your views on the topic are very selective to the point of being prejudiced and bigoted.
Yes, you did a (not so) great job of veiling your contempt towards others however you did introduce the topic and your inferences are very clear for all to see.

This is a public forum where everyone has a right to express their views whether or not you like them but blatantly belittling others is hardly a worthy quality for intelligent argument, is it? It may be that you had bed-wetting issues well into puberty but openly displaying your true colours is hardly a good look.

Nevertheless, the outcome is that you have (patronisingly) dismissed yourself from intelligent argument and have therefore conceded the point that I quite correctly presented, namely, your topic and argument are narrowly selective in order to infer prejudice, bigotry and hatred towards another group of people.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tyron_Orrex
What you believe about me is irrelevant. 

Well if your looking for agendas that promote  and incite "bigotry" and "hatred" not to mention intolerance then you need look no further than these verse from the Koran and start there.  I have many more threads  scrutinising and questioning the bible and Christianity than I have Islam. by about 9 to I. 

Anyway, here ya go. I won't be responding to your clap trap any longer.

PEACEFUL MY ARSE!

APOSTASY: Bukhari : 9.84.57. - ISLAMAND APOSTASY" Prophet Muhammad said: Whoever changed his Islamic religion,then kill him."

Quran 3:56 - "As to those who reject faith,I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran 3:151 - We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire,and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.
 Quran  4:89 - They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike.So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause ofAllah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Quran 5:33 – unless, those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption/mischief is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.
Quran 51 - You, who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – thenindeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.
Quran 8:12 - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".
Quran8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Quran 8:60 - And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds ofwar by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Quran 8:67 -  It is not for a prophet to have captives [of war] until he inflicts a massacre [upon Allah 's enemies] in the land. 

Surah 9:5 -  "Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush".
Quran 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture – [fight] until they give the jizyah (jizyah = tax levied by Muslim on non- - believers or be killed on refusal to pay) willingly while they are humbled.
Quran 9:30 - The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah." That is their statement from their mouths;they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?
Quran  9:123 -  You who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.