Crazy Whitmer declares abortions life sustaining.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 21
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Skip to 25:00 mark.

This is what the authoritative rabid left has to look forward to if they don't fix the shitshow the Democratic party has become.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
whitmer is a disaster, Michigan will go red because of this
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Greyparrot
@Dr.Franklin
If we skyrocket funds to planned parenthood, they would use the money for contraception which can reduce abortions by up to 98.9%.  Because of this, I'm pro life, and would punish abortion, but I would skyrocket funds to planned parenthood so they develop much better contraception.

They deleted their account.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
Planned parenthood already has more than enough funds for free contraception.

An abortion costs a lifetime supply of contraception.

Alec
Alec
-->
@Greyparrot
Planned parenthood already has more than enough funds for free contraception.

I mean, they use the funds to make better contraception, since condoms aren't 100% effective.  Nice thing is though, abortions are going down and I don't see them going up anytime soon.  If we pay them the money, they probably would use it for contraception development.

My idea is if they commit abortion, they should give 250 ml of blood; the amount necessary to save someone else.  Take a life, save a life.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
My idea is if they commit abortion, they should give 250 ml of blood; the amount necessary to save someone else.  Take a life, save a life.

They already donate fetal bodyparts.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Alec
nah
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
-->
@Alec
If we skyrocket funds to planned parenthood, they would use the money for contraception which can reduce abortions by up to 98.9%.  Because of this, I'm pro life, and would punish abortion, but I would skyrocket funds to planned parenthood so they develop much better contraception.

They deleted their account.
Hilarious take. There's no evidence or reason, whatsoever, to believe an increase in funds to an organization where 95% of their services are abortion would accomplish anything. 

Abortion is also considerably more profitable as an industry than contraception. Planned Parenthood has no incentive to reduce abortions. 
Alec
Alec
-->
@triangle.128k
Abortion is also considerably more profitable as an industry than contraception. Planned Parenthood has no incentive to reduce abortions. 
For some reason or another, abortion rates have been going down consistently year after year and I don't see them going up anytime soon.  Panned parenthood has been reducing abortions in the form of making better contraception.  I don't know any other causes of how the abortion rate has consistently gone down year after year.

When a democrat was in office, the abortion rates fell more than when a republican was in office, probably because the democrat was more willing to fund planned parenthood and planned parenthood used the money to make better contraception.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/abortion-rate-declined/ states that abortion rates have declined more under democratic presidencies than GOP ones, probably because the democrats funded birth control more.

https://www.usnews.com/news/data-mine/articles/2018-03-21/abortion-rates-where-and-why-theyre-falling shows developed, pro birth control countries having more of an abortion drop than developing, anti-birth control countries.

So, lets give planned parenthood more money, let them use it to make better contraception, and let the abortion rates fall on their own.
Alec
Alec
-->
@Greyparrot
They already donate fetal bodyparts.
The fetus is innocent; they shouldn't be donated to causes.  The women who did the abortion should be punished, but since she killed the kid for a better reason than a murderer kills someone, I'd make the penalty less; they should give 250 ml of blood 6 weeks after the abortion because if they take an innocent life in the manner they did, they should be forced to save an innocent life.  Hopefully, the libs would agree to this.
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
-->
@Alec
You're kind of delusional dude.

For some reason or another, abortion rates have been going down consistently year after year and I don't see them going up anytime soon.  Panned parenthood has been reducing abortions in the form of making better contraception.  I don't know any other causes of how the abortion rate has consistently gone down year after year.
Abortion rates reducing literally has nothing to do with Planned Parenthood. If anything, resistance, activism, and abortion clinic bombings are part of what contribute to it. Planned Parenthood had absolutely no role.

When a democrat was in office, the abortion rates fell more than when a republican was in office, probably because the democrat was more willing to fund planned parenthood and planned parenthood used the money to make better contraception.
Correlation =/= causation. Where is your proof that Planned Parenthood played a role?

https://www.usnews.com/news/data-mine/articles/2018-03-21/abortion-rates-where-and-why-theyre-falling shows developed, pro birth control countries having more of an abortion drop than developing, anti-birth control countries.
That's lumping a crap ton of countries with varying situations. Doesn't say sh1t about anything.

So, lets give planned parenthood more money, let them use it to make better contraception, and let the abortion rates fall on their own.
Lol. Abortion is a much larger and more profitable industry than cheap $5 contraceptives. There's no way Planned Parenthood would want abortion rates to drop.

13 days later

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Whitmer is a disaster, Michigan will go red because of this.

I don't believe she will get VP slot either.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
I hope the self-proclaimed "governor" of Georgia doesn't get it, either. Yikes!
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@bmdrocks21
I hope the self-proclaimed "governor" of Georgia doesn't get it, either. Yikes!
He’s playing with fire. If this gets worse, he’s done in 2022. Senate should be fine though. Doug Collins 2020
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
There are a slew of stories out this week exposing totalitarian governments and activist judges abusing their power and locking up mothers and fathers.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
There are a slew of stories out this week exposing totalitarian governments and activist judges abusing their power and locking up mothers and fathers.
It’s a disgrace. I’m happy my State Supreme Court released the woman and my Governor passed an EO staying imprisonment is unacceptable.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
You mean that Texas mother?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5

I have to wear a bandana to shop lol.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
You mean that Texas mother?
Just trying to work to feed her kids. Thrown in jail Leftist Authoritarians
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
This is my city, I have to wear a bandana to shop lol.
Jeez Louise
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
better not