Title. 

Discuss

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Melcharaz
Nope.

But it makes for a good conspiracy theory.
Envisage
Debates: 3
Envisage
No.
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Melcharaz
The articles you adduced link the towers to cancer, not Covid-19. Also, the radiation emitted by the tower is non-ionizing. The wavelength of the microwaves is too long to break molecular bonds and cause cancer (1). In most epidemiological studies on the subject, researchers are unable to determine a link between phone signals and cancer (2). There is a marked increase in temperature associated with millimeter-sized waved, but, as Eric Swanson, professor of nuclear physics at the University of Pittsburgh points out:

"Visible light is a common source of higher-frequency, higher-energy electromagnetic energy than millimeter waves or other mobile phone frequencies."

A review of 1,300 studies concerning radiation found no such connection between cancer and phone usage (4).

What's most disturbing is that, faced with evidence that 5g towers are not as dangerous as many purport it to be, are lighting newly constructed or converted towers on fire (5).

Sources

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
hell naw
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@blamonkey
@Melcharaz

Nonetheless when you do consider all those microwaves flitting about,  it does make you wonder if the assumed technological benefits outweigh the possible long term physiological effects, especially when one considers the tenuous and fragile nature of organic structures. 
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
We all gotta do what we can to make life worth living.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@zedvictor4
the tenuous and fragile nature of organic structures. 
Fragile? May I remind you that petroleum crude is an organic structure that has existed for hundreds of millions, perhaps even billions of years, and we will never see the end of it as long as organic structures continue to reproduce on earth? It is the true and original renewable energy source. Eco-zombies, however, are an endangered species because they depend on far more dangerous windmill towers to provide them energy. The problem is, that energy is really petroleum-based, contrary to their net-zero philosophy. In fact, every green energy source is in the same boat because they all depend on petroleum, which, if net-zeroed, seizes every such turbine because no one has seen fit to invent AlGoreGooeyJuice to replace petroleum as a lubrication medium.

And you're concerned with 5G cancer? Let me know when someone is actually diagnosed by a legitimate physician, not an eco-necromancer.
Envisage
Envisage
-->
@fauxlaw
"and we will never see the end of it as long as organic structures continue to reproduce on earth? It is the true and original renewable energy source"

Debate me on this claim? 

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Envisage
Which claim? You'll note that I made two claims:

and we will never see the end of [petroleum] as long as organic structures continue to reproduce on earth
[petroleum] is the true and original renewable energy source
I'll debate either or both. However, I'm skeptical of debating unknowns. I prefer debating people who are willing to admit themselves to others. What are you? 
Envisage
Envisage
-->
@fauxlaw
Reissue the challenge with the following:

3 rounds each

10k character cap (preferably 5k)

And ideally 24h/round, so it finishes within a week.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Envisage
Nope. I have too many other debaters engaged to have restricted time, and just because I allow 15k, you don't have to use it, do you? It's a max, not a min. Do you really want to debate, or not? Your dare, my proposal, your... what. Retreat? I'm ready to go, first argument already written. You?
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
5g internet is not safe

26000 scientist signed a petition to stop 5g because it has been shown to be deadly

5g has been banned in many places

The first 8 months of ww2 the phoney war. It was where they used wireless signals to do unreparable damage to soldiers body's without them knowing.The same thing is being done on the population but with 5g.
Around a year ago i was trying to warn people about it.
I did a debate on it almost a year ago with ragnar.His argument was people in new York are fine.It has aged so well.

4g internet worked on 4 to 12 mgb.5g operate on 60 gh over 15000 thousand times stronger.These are the same rays they use for crowed control

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
Perhaps if I had said living organic structures, you would have understood the reason for the comment.

And I currently have no concerns whatsoever regarding 5G and cancer.

Maybe Malcharaz has such concerns.

Ancient dead and decomposed matter rendered to hydrocarbons is a completely separate issue.

As is human dependency upon it.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@zedvictor4
Living, dead, I am refuting the claim of the fragility of organic structures. If your concern is strictly limited to disease, consider the power of this human organic structure to limit the incidents of our most hated diseases, heart disease, cancer, and diabetes, all in the top five of our most deadly afflictions, to limit their incident merely by deciding to control what we put into our pie hole, with no greater technology or medicine than that. According to the CDC, 80% of heart disease, and 60% of cancer and diabetes would not occur but for ignorance of the practice of just that control. Are we resilient? Yes, to a degree, and by our choice. Are we demonstrably stupid about some things? Yes, to an avoidable degree.
Envisage
Envisage
-->
@fauxlaw
The 24h/round request was least important.

Trim it to 3 rounds and 10k char/round and I will accept. If that's not ok with you then we just won't debate, it's not a problem.

I rather a shorter, if less comprehensive debate, that will actually finish and people can be bothered to read than a slog. It's a debate on a true/false statement than a motion anyway so it really shouldn't need any more than this.

Otherwise, as you say, you have plenty of other people you are debating and I have other things to do.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
Stay on topic guys. No cross thread contamination
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
Ok. So fragility and/or resilience is relative to context.

So in an environmental context, organic structures that are submitted to conditions and situations that exceed the limits of a particular organisms durability, will rapidly perish and decay.

My initial responses in this thread merely expressed 2 opinions:

A. It was highly unlikely that 5g towers would be "The Covid19".

B. Though we could not be 100% certain of the effects that microwave radiation might have upon organic structures.

Nemiroff
Debates: 15
Nemiroff
Radiation isnt spread thru contact or breathing. This is just a silly comparison.