What causes the profile update(the description section) be filled out incorrectly?

Author: User_2006

Total: 14
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
Here is my newly-revised "about me" here. What is wrong? I will try to change it according to the useful suggestions.

I am an 8th grader who just loves to debate. Undefeated in the classroom under conventional ways(well some girls won because they are popular or that they just insulted), and that is why I came here. 
I love to discuss with intelligent minds because other people will either turn it down or turn it into a fistfight that I will always lose, but it is also off-topic so much.
I am 13 years old turning 14 this year, and I pretty much don't learn in school because I'd wander around in theories of fictional stories using logical senses and evidence. However, I still ace my quizzes about 1/2 of the time because the classes teach only what I know.
I think the Bible is an unreliable source for anything considering the believers are bound to faith and that would hinder them from using facts that they think are undoubtedly proven to favor God, but weren't proven at all. 
I am pro-choice and I think abortion is a good method to counter overpopulation, and I believe intercourse is for life creation and it is not filthy.
I believe in a mixture of philosophers: Lao Tzu, Carl Jung, and Alfred Adler.
I am from China and I disagree with the Chinese method of teaching in school. This account says the US because this account is to be used in the US, and the account is not equivalent to the user, just like that the pilot is not its vehicle.

Here are some of my auto-generated quotes:
-Teach a child how to drive a car and he will be a chauffeur. Teach him how a car works he will be a car designer.
-We don't "not accomplish" our goals. We change them and settle for less to suit our minds.
-If you give up uninspired, it is not your fault; If you give up inspired, then it is your fault.
-Success at the job is not determined by how many rolls of papers sold or how much wins at Nurburgring, but that you keep working here even if you get a great enough achievement. Success is eternal whereas win is not.
-If you are punished for being yourself, then your present self doesn't belong here.
-It is normal to have disobedience if the rule conveyer forces without reasoning.
-The only jobs we should apply are the ones that are irreplaceable with Artificial Intelligence.
-The easiest way to make others quiet is to poke your eardrums. It is easier to change your perspective than to change Truth.
-You are not working out to take pictures. You are working out to prevent heart attacks when you are older.
-We are not taught to be selfish because we aren't ever alone.
-If an idea of yours is new and easy, be careful because your idea might be inferior to what the world has.
-What is harder to start is to repeat.
-Matureness is not to give up but to stop chasing the unneeded.
-What goes up, comes down eventually.
-Nothing intends to harm others. They at most please themselves.
-Instead of telling your kid that life is cruel, tell him that you can make the world better bit by bit.
-Every "fail" statement is also an "if" statement. If there is none spoken, it is what you are doing now. No one is hopeless in the long term.
-Your priority is to serve yourself. everything has to be on your consent.
-The key to addiction is anticipation.
-I don't need to live, but if I do, I will make it count.

DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@User_2006
Hi, I am not sure I understand the problem, is it some technical issue you are having?
Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
-->
@User_2006
Every time I've gotten that error message, it's been because the profile description has been too long. Try shortening it (I'm not sure what exactly the word/character limit is).
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Tejretics
Ah, thank god you're still here! I thought you left.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@User_2006
It is too long. Try shortening it

K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@User_2006
"If you are punished for being yourself, then your present self doesn't belong here."

I disagree with this. What's your reasoning?

User_2006
User_2006
-->
@K_Michael
Well, for example, if you are punished for very normal things(such as in North Korea, it is illegal to have a South Korean flag, read the bible, and watch anime), then you don't belong here until you want to obey them(Most people in NK likes them because they are used to it, and that is why they belong here; but defectors escape because they had seen many different things and what they would do in their daily life would be dangerous for the government. That is why they escaped).

Give counterexamples.

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@User_2006
Homosexuals in the early 20th century. As a high profile example, Alan Turing was punished for being himself. When you say "your present self doesn't belong here," it suggests that you need to change so that you belong in the society. I believe that this is flatly false. Society in this case needs to change, not Alan Turing.

User_2006
User_2006
-->
@K_Michael
I agree, but every iteration of anything is different. If a palace moved from DC to VA, is it the same palace? Yes. Is it the same? No. A society that accepts(or even encourage) homosexuality is where Alan Turing belongs, not a society where homosexuality is illegal. They aren't the same. Alan Turing belongs to the former, not the latter. It doesn't require Alan Turing to change, consider when time-warping, it is the space-time fabric doing the thing, not the operator. In this time, if Society changes instead of Alan Turing, then that disagrees not.

Not everything is straightforward and polar. "not black" doesn't mean "white". The society can change to suit Alan Turing's needs, and that will be where he actually belongs.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@User_2006
The phrasing "present self" implies a required change to something besides your present self in order to belong. It doesn't imply a change to the society.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@User_2006
I have bumped the max size of profile description to 5000 characters. Hopefully now it can fit.
User_2006
User_2006
-->
@DebateArt.com
Did you change the entire website just...for me?
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@User_2006
I didn't change the entire website, I only increased the maximum allowed number of characters that can be put into a profile description :) But yeah, usually I try my best to deliver on things that people ask :)
User_2006
User_2006
-->
@DebateArt.com
Thank you.