Bloodline Day Phase 2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 397
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
It seems like most people are in agreement that scum is among Hammer/drafter or GP/Vaarka. At the very least it's likely among drafter/Hammer. Budda just hammer whomever. Hammer Hammer (haha). Or I will. Let's just move on. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
IF DRAFTER IS GUILTY THE DOC SHOULD NO WAY IN HELL PUT THE SAVE ON YOU!!!! HAMMER IS THE INVESTIGATIVE CONFIRMED AND THEN THE MAFIA WILL PURSUE HIM!!!!!!!

DOCTOR DO NOT SAVE BUDDA
Vader
Vader
IF DRAFTER TURNS INNO, SAVE SHOULD BE ON BUDDA
Vader
Vader
IF THERE IS A ROLEBLOCK TOWN ROLE, ROLEBLOCK HAMMER IS DRAFT TURNS INNO

Vader
Vader
IF DRAFTER FLIPS GUILTY, DO NOT PUT YOUR SAVE ON BUDDHA
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
There is just so much facepalm in what you are writing.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Except for the bolded recently. That was all 100% correct. But your interpretation of things is nonsense through and through and just poor logic 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
VTL Drafterman
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
No I am being smart...

Drafter flips inno I would put save on u

Drafter flips guilty then it's 100% confirmed Hammer is the cop, which the mafia will pursue. Hammer should get the save so he will investigaate GP or Vaarka. It makes sense. If you die then tbh just die then...a useless vanilla doesn't do much to affect the game. Plus if they try going for Hammer, and fail, then you can be confirmed scum or town
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Yep yep we cracked the case Scooby, every one is just a liar yep yep. No. Someone must obviously known what the similar town backstory is and made it into their own. Unless a power role like doc comes forth and tells their backstory, I will vote for Hammer. Until now, my strongest vote is Drafter

I don't understand this. This has nothing to do with everyone else but hammering claiming to have the same general PM structure. 

Again, either everyone's lying about what they have corroborated, or Hammer is. 

OMFG :00000 Everyone who claimed has been a useless vanilla expect for cops

Inno child is not vanilla or cop? Like lol

Omg I think you are misreading me. I'm saying would rather trust someone not state hired to be a cop, or an actual cop in the storyline. Like seriously the dude is an actual cop

What does this have to do with anything unless you are assuming they are both telling the truth? If one is lying, it doesn't matter which character would be more trustworthy, what matters is which player is probably lying or telling the truth. 

But you yourself said Potts was extremely honest beyond that? Even if you think the previously quoted was valid, Potts would obviously be, per the story, the most trustworthy character being he is as you said, one of the most honest(good?) characters on the show. 

He didn't even say a reason how is that viable?

I never said HE did, i said the reasons against you were. People can decide things based upon already compelling reads and still be town. Imagine that

I haven't read what the dude is even talk about it's so much of it. AND YES HE WAS HIS LAST VOTE WAS ON HAMMER AND IT STILL IS TO PUSH A LYNCH!!!!

You said it seemed like drafter "hopped" on the Hammer wagon. This implies he casually voted and didn't do so for a reason either independent or already present. His vote ending the DP on hammer has something to do with how he came to initially vote for Hammer, how? 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
OMFG :00000 Everyone who claimed has been a useless vanilla expect for cops

Inno child is not vanilla or cop? Like lol

Inno child does not do much other than reveal your a useless vanilla that gets forcede confirmed. Yay what a IMPACTFUL role
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
No I am being smart...

Drafter flips inno I would put save on u

The bolded posts you made, were again, not facepalm, as pointed out. Except for the role block point, you pretty much repeated everything that's already been said tho lol. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Inno child does not do much other than reveal your a useless vanilla that gets forcede confirmed. Yay what a IMPACTFUL role

So a mod confirmed inno is useless? Yet why even want to protect me if Drafter flips inno then if it's so useless? Again, your interpretations of things are so facepalm.

Vader
Vader

So a mod confirmed inno is useless?

Yes

Yet why even want to protect me if Drafter flips inno then if it's so useless? Again, your interpretations of things are so facepalm.

So I know you are not bull crapping me
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Furthermore, how is a mod confirmed inno, the only other time other than death you can be 100% assured something is true, not largely impactful? 

Do you not comprehend the value of 100% confirmed townies? Let's assume Drafter is inno. 

DP3 we'd have 

4 v 2

One confirmed scum, one confirmed town. That's 4 people who aren't confirmed either way as compared to 5. 5.Ju from a baseline process of elimination probability standpoint you have increased odds near 20% conclusively.

That's not impactful? For real man 😂😂

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
So I know you are not bull crapping me

You'd figure that out by me dying overnight to the NK because I'm unprotected too, you realize? Lol
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
Then we don't protect you that's fine. It's better to have alive for me your fun to talk too
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
Furthermore, how is a mod confirmed inno, the only other time other than death you can be 100% assured something is true, not largely impactful? 
Well other than that
Do you not comprehend the value of 100% confirmed townies? Let's assume Drafter is inno. 

DP3 we'd have 

4 v 2

One confirmed scum, one confirmed town. That's 4 people who aren't confirmed either way as compared to 5. 5.Ju from a baseline process of elimination probability standpoint you have increased odds near 20% conclusively.
Wow and what is that CONFIRMED TOWNIE going to contribute. Oh yea I'm innocent. Let me just fight the mafia with my reads and knowledge from other people. Yea that will scare the mafia. In the sense of winning a game. A confirmed vanilla doesn't do anything. Especially if that person has been town read like you are
That's not impactful? For real man 😂😂

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
It's really not all that fun to me tbh. If I was scum I'd have quit already the moment Drafter was guiltied. It would be guaranteed game over. Even if Hammer was lynched, town would know Drafter is scum, and I wouldn't end up confirmed. Ergo all scum are outted, it's GG. 

If you honestly think I'm teammates with Drafter, you aren't comprehending the implications of my role.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
i didn't mean in person i mean like ur reaction to my stuff
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
way too in depth of an analysis for a joke i said lmao
TheHammer
Debates: 0
TheHammer
Wait, did someone else claim cop? we could be looking at an insane/normal situation here
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheHammer
Drafter
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheHammer
It's too late...ding dong the drafter is dead.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheHammer
Wait, did someone else claim cop? we could be looking at an insane/normal situation here

I was waiting for you to come out with this at some point. Lol

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot

See that? Watch as Drafter flips inno
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Danielle pointed out something good. 

concensus of scum seems to be

Hammer/Drafter

GP/Vaarka

If Drafter is guilty, GP/Vaarka is the next "lynch one, if inno, lynch the other." i say Vaarka, but it doesn't matter because town still would still have a spare ML and wouldn't need to get it right the first time. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Why me/vaarka?

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
i didn't mean in person i mean like ur reaction to my stuff

How could either of us have meant "in person". Neither of us knows the other personally. To be clear, I don't like your posts. Hammer is not wrong in that they give people cancer. Even if that's not indicative of affiliation, it's true nonetheless. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
Everyone else is town besides you two after parsing tbru Drafter and Hammer. 

-Rational
-Supa
-myself
-Danielle

All of usus ha clear and numerous reasons to be held as town and are majoritively TR'd. You are split, Vaarka is null or SR'd. 

Lol if you are actually scum we better not be lynching your teammate xD. Bussing is a terrible choice in this situation.