Somebody is trying to murder me for speaking the truth

Author: Singularity

Total: 22
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
My life was threatened on this site. 3 obscure users who have accounts but don't participate in anything here contacted me to tell me to leave it alone. One gave me a link to a youtube video with a strange voice saying they would kill me, if I didn't walk away from what I was digging at. 

I can't tell if this is because of me exposing the corona virus as fake, or if this is because I have been questioning the people close to Mike about his possible russian mafia connections. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have been talking to a documentary film maker about some of the underground seediness of the  online debate community. All I know is my life is in danger. 
I think my ban was probably about this. Maybe ragnar was forced to ban me because he was threatened also, maybe he is one of them. I don't know. I'm scared though. I have a family. I came here to have fun, not for the racism projected at me by a certain user or to be threatened by possibly the Russian mafia. 

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Danielle
@bsh1
@ILikePie5
@Alec
@Discipulus_Didicit
You guys were my favorite users I will miss you
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
❤️❤️❤️
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@ILikePie5
Surprised this post is still up. I am exposing everyone. 
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Singularity
I've received death threats from lots of people.  I doubt people are out to kill you.  Just in case though, get your musket ready.
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Alec
It isn't the normal death threat. They are scared of me. They are scared I will expose them
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Singularity
If your really scared about this, you can report this to the police.
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Alec
I don't know who it is, and if it is russian mafia like I think the US can't touch them but they will send their american contacts to shut me up
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
Trust in jesus and use discretion. This people wont hurt you.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Will miss you too buddy. I wear this new profile pic in your memory.
Singularity
Singularity

Melcher 

Discretion is for pussies. Jesus will absolutely protect me from them . I have started to narrow down the person threatening me to the russian mafia who are trying to suppress the story that the documentary film make interviewing people on behind the scenes stuff in the online debating community.  Apparently somebody is very afraid of this documentary film.maker. he has went quiet since the threats started as well
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Singularity
Apparently somebody is very afraid of this documentary film.maker. he has went quiet since the threats started as well

Do you happen to know his address and daily schedule? Asking for a friend.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Singularity
How about report this to the police and not make this public? Making this public doesn't support your side in anyway instead sheds doubt on your claim. Imagine an easy death threat case and all I have to do is report it to the police and I guess privately make sure the moderation team is aware of it so they can assist but instead you choose to make this public?

The Russian mafia doesn't care about you and for you to even make this unbelievable claim public shows the ego you have. You make easily debunked COVID-19 claims, mike is part of the Russian mafia? Anyone with a single screw in their head wouldn't take this seriously. 

Maybe the case of the boy who cried wolf where he misinforms people all the time and just this one time he is telling the truth the worst happens to him because everyone didn't believe him this time. 

I think your lying but you already knew that. 

skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Singularity
you should prolly call the police bro 
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@TheRealNihilist
hes lied before? 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Singularity

I think is pretty easy to know that nurses are working a lot more but she said they are not. 

Said something like 14 million people will die due to a lockdown leading to another great depression? 

Both require astronomical levels of braindeath which I don't think is possible so she has to be lying or trolling. 

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Singularity
Is dodging the mob going to get in the way of our planned Discord meetup? We can postpone if you would like.
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
-->
@Singularity
By saying "user", do you mean me or do you mean what? because it wasn't me.

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Telling the truth about conspiracies is more likely to  be reason to believe somebody is trying to shut me up not less. So nice way. to post the stupidest form of evidence ever
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I am going to be brave and attend. My life is on the line, but I will not shut up
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Singularity
Lol the ego you have. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Singularity
I am going to be brave and attend. My life is on the line, but I will not shut up
Very brave, but I just got word that Virt and blahmonkey are going to be doing their own live debate, something about burning dinosaur poop for fuel or something, at the same time we planned on having our public live debate. Care to push ours out another week?