Did I prove God hates homos

Author: Singularity

Total: 9
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
I just started this debate, and I think I proved God hates fags. Are there any holes in my arguments? https://www.debateart.com/debates/1975/god-hates-homosexuality
CaptainSceptic
Debates: 8
CaptainSceptic
-->
@Singularity
Yep.   I could drive a truck through your argument.  But you are in the middle of a debate so you count crowdsource input.  
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Singularity
You mean the debate where you called your opponent trash in the opening sentence?  Where you admitted you have trouble defining God but have already acknowledged that proving God is central term of the debate?  Where you seem to think proving Jesus was real might prove that God was real?

I'd say your odds to win are 1 in 30 with one round left.  Let's say 1 in 10 for a tie.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
no he doesnt hate anybody
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@oromagi
I proved Jesus rose from the dead, and I also discuss why god does not need to exist for my argument to win. Trouble  Pinning down a definition for a vague term that could mean almost anything plays into my advantage. I assume I lose conduct points. You got me there
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Singularity

Did I prove God hates homos?

The bible does that for you my friend.

Leviticus 20: 13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
 So there is it. An "abomination" to god and worthy of death.

Of course Israelis don't sling homosexuals off of buildings  as they do on the orders of  their god in other parts of the world. No. the Jews have dragged themselves and their ideology into the 21st century and reformed. This is not to say that Homosexuality is  not abhorrent to god any more in that part of the world and to Jews in general, but it is simply not punishable by death and is tolerated.

tolerate
/ˈtɒləreɪt/
Learn to pronounce

verb

1. 1.
    allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that one dislikes or disagrees with) without interference.

17 days later

Soul_Doubt
Soul_Doubt
-->
@Stephen
Of course Israelis don't sling homosexuals off of buildings  as they do on the orders of  their god in other parts of the world.
Not mentioning any one particular faith or alluding to hatred against others here, now are we?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Soul_Doubt
Of course Israelis don't sling homosexuals off of buildings  as they do on the orders of  their god in other parts of the world.
Not mentioning any one particular faith or alluding to hatred against others here, now are we?

If you are suggesting that I am talking about the ISLAMIC punishment for homosexuals and act of homosexuality,   then just spit it out sunshine, don't be shy.

Islam does show HATE against " those others" that you mentioned _  homosexuals , unless you know different. And as part of that extended HATE the punishment in ISLAM for homosexual acts is death.  yes pretty boy, the don't fuck about over in the middle east in ISLAMIC countries when it comes to homosexuals. No ! They have various forms of execution too.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Singularity
Did I prove God hates homos?

The bible does that for you my friend.

Leviticus 20: 13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
 So there is it. An "abomination" to god and worthy of death.

Islam online appears to agree with Leviticus.

Death Fall as Punishment for Homosexuality

Of course Israelis don't sling homosexuals off of buildings  as they do on the orders of  their god in other parts of the world. No. the Jews have dragged themselves and their ideology into the 21st century and reformed. This is not to say that Homosexuality is  not abhorrent to god any more in that part of the world and to Jews in general, but it is simply not punishable by death and is tolerated.

tolerate
/ˈtɒləreɪt/
Learn to pronounce

verb

1. 1.
    allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that one dislikes or disagrees with) without interference.