Daily Mail assists wife in murder. Blames Trump.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 8
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
funny how no one covered it, well it's not funny, but not suprising.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Fake news kills daily. This is why you shouldn't watch it.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
  • I love that GrayParrot dismisses newspapers but relies on some coked up ex-lawyer making videos out of his car in Toronto for an accurate daily news
  • I missed the part where the Daily Mail is under implication but yeah, the Daily Mail is a English tabloid- it barely pretends to be news.
  • There is a death investigation..  There's always a death investigation when someone dies although most death investigations are short affairs.  I certainly don't discount the possibility of murder but there is no whiff of a homicide investigation as yet and police actually complained when the Washington Free Beacon invented a rumor to that effect last Tuesday.  The Beacon had to run the story that the opposite was true on Wednesday including the Mesa PD denial of the claim.  The previous day's story only stated that Mesa PD does not comment on active investigations.
  • but I've read of many elaborate murder plots and some small percentage of them turn out to be true, some smaller percentage of which are found not guilty.  I'd say based on the available evidence her story would be hard to prove or disprove.
  • Its interesting to track the spectrum of conservative media.  You can often tell the Trumpkins from regular old conservative media by their willingness to report "homicide" investigation, without even, apparently, making a call to the Police Dept to confirms.  Fox said investigation underway in headline but reported NO homicide investigation in the last graph- tricky.
  • Why is that every GreyParrot topic heading ends up being mostly bullshit?  Last time it was Chuck Schumer's armed revolution, right?  Was there a gunfight in Congress and the lamestream media just never reported?  Why not just report a story truthfully?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I hear the sound of sheep. baaa baaa.  

Corporate fake news anchors are paid very well to ring that bell.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Update:

Chloroquine lady now confirmed to have been on bad terms with now-dead husband with Divorce paper filings and other evidence from police reports.

Chloroquine lady now confirmed to be anti-Trump from past social media evidence, monetary contributions to the Democrat party, and voting registration.

Chloroquine lady now confirmed to be violent and prone to outbursts as noted in court documents.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Just some more bs. Democrats can’t see past Orangeman Bad. Something bad happens? Oh it must be Trump’s fault
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
What is sad is the media, just like the FBI, knows the story is bullshit from their own investigations, but they cover up EVERYTHING just to get their narrative out and project their power. The public only discovers the truth months, maybe years after if at all. So much fake shit with an obvious agenda.