Bloodline Day Phase 3

Author: Lunatic

Total: 62
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Dead Players

Earth- You are Belle Rayburn, wife to Kevin Rayburn. Your priorities are your new child, and the well being of your husband who may have bit off more than he can chew. You are vanilla townie, and can contribute with your voice and your vote. You win with the town. (Killed NP1)

Drafterman- You are Roy Gilbert, a successful business man who tarries in the illegal. After funding John’s campaign for Sheriff, you became close with Kevin Rayburn, as he is easily manipulated and in a lot of trouble. With money comes resources, and you are able to assist Kevin with removing and hiding the body of Marco Diaz. You are thus the Janitor. You can hide the body of your night kill choice at any time. However only one body can be janitored at a given time. If you choose to janitor another individual, your previous body will become uncovered for the town to see. You win with the mafia. (Lynched DP2)

Vaarka- You are Meg Rayburn, one of the few Rayburn children who hasn’t actually murdered anyone. While you are definitely not what most would call a good person, you aren’t the worst of the crop either. Unless of course you count concealing the murders of a brother and ex-boyfriend for the sake of your brothers, you really are an angel. However, when you move away to start a new life right at the beginning of the Eric O’bannon trial, some do find it pretty suspicious. You are the miller, and will appear guilty upon cop investigations. You win with the town. (Killed NP2)

Living Players

Buddamoose
TheHammer
Danielle
GP
Supa
Rational

4/6 Votes required for a lynch.

Buddamoose is innocent.

Day phase will end on 9/30/18 at 5:30 PM CST barring there is no extension. 

Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
Lol so who is vig. Cause I doubt maf killed Vaarka 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Oh hey who claimed Belle? GP? 

VTL GP

I recheck that but pretty sure it was GP

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheHammer
@Danielle
@Vader
Greyparrot: My character is Belle Rayburn, who is the wife of Kevin Rayburn.

I'm a vanilla town with no special abilities.

Post 214 DP2

Look at Earth's uncovered flip, though you probably already have 👍👍

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
Good job...

VTL GP

When drafter guilty and that was my read but no one listens until they have too
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
Also why the hell would he go for Vaarka when it was either between him or Vaarka?
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Bitches be insulting the madman, the madman be carrying the game.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Because Roy is the janitor, John is likely still the framer OR Rob is the godfather. Do not trust cop reports too much at this point. I will wait for hammer to speak before voting anyone.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Because there is a miller, I strongly believe the final mafia (if it's a 2 man and not 3 man team) is godfather. Thus I think it's rob and not john.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I do not believe it's a 2v2 mafia situation anymore. Roy being part of the mafia means he'd be with john but Rob will never be on the 'other side' to John so this doesn't add up.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am less sure of my townread on danielle purely because I was fairly sure by PoE she'd be kevin rayburn but kevin seems scum based on roy's char desc.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Heh VTL GP

quick game.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The reason I want to wait for hammer is that gp being confirmed scum doesn't mean much to me if it's a 3 man team. I do not want to risk the DP ending without the cop report outed if it's a 3 man team and he dies tonight.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Just vote him better get a confirmed scum now and he even said quick game in chat

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If there is a third mafia member we are screwing ourselves over by letting hammer just die like that.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
No there isn't. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Ok if the game continues I am insta-lynching danielle d4

VTL Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm John  you doofus.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
This doofus is the most significant reason that hammer never got lynched and that drafter did instead both d1 and d2.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Whatevs...lucky town cop getting scum on 1 try 1st try, then role reveal on a janitored body...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
or rather that my leading on drafter is a main reason he investigated drafter
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
you can call it luck, i call it playing the odds against a search for 'luck'.

Drafter sheeped opportunistically on me and hammer even using the viability of getting anyone but hammer lynched as the reason to sheep the hammer lynch d1.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
The investigation from hammer was some bad luck. Made the game an essential auto-loss cause of the Belle claim. Good looks on Rational derailing the Hammer lynch. 
TheHammer
Debates: 0
TheHammer
Did Vaarka claim? If so I feel like a dumbass, I investigated him lmao

but yeah VTL GP
Vader
Vader
Everyone this is a good time to go sign up for my mafia game since this one is over
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
I scum read drafter since DP1
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Drafter sheeped opportunistically on me and hammer

not even accurate. He had every opportunity to sheep me and isntead found an independent reason. That's not sheeping. 

Post 326 DP1

Rational: Wait, I think Danielle scum-slipped. She said that we had concluded that John was GF and that Rob was an investigative role but this doesn't add up and was not at all what we concluded.
Post 349 DP1

Rational: You know what? If I vote danielle alone, it achieves nothing. Imma join the guy who almost got me lynched because I townread him and like putting pressure on one of those who bullied me into outing.

That's sheeping. 

Post 262 DP1

Drafter: Listen, I'm not following your case. I went back and read Hammer's posts and I don't see it.

But, what I do see, is him FOsing RM, but then voting Supa. This, to me, is the bigger red flag.

VTL Hammer.

That's not sheeping. 

Like I said though, good call on Hammer not hammering. I don't put enough stock in voting habits it looks like cause 

Post 125 DP1

TheHammer unironically didn't hammer me when he had the chance and was active to do so, while I agree his ending of the good logic ends up being faulty logic with that 100% BS, I like him as town personally.

Was spot on regarding voting habits 💯

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I will not justify myself to you budda. You are the fool who hard townread drafter all game and tried to make me cave into your pressure and hammer our cop d1. I saved town from your stupidity and frankly never ever want to talk to you again.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Post 286 DP1

Oh my god you gotta be taking the piss mate

Link me to your RFD to vote me because of this honestly...

Unvote VTL Draft

Post 576 DP1

To Drafter: I don't see your RFD to vote me so if you can link that it would be great. it is \blatentlyclear your protecting a scum "read" player and that makes me lean scum on you fmpov

That scum read player was rational

Post 95 DP1

Also my best friend is Nolan and John is my dad and his relationship has been shaky.\

It seems to be leading for me to find scum in John

VTL RM

Post 145 DP1

Drafter: Supa's response to RM's claim seems manufactured. I'd like to get Supa's claim then either lynch him or whoever else is the scummist. 

Sure you FOS'd him, for a reason that wasn't true to what actually happened. Right call on wrong info. Congrats?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
Still consistently scum read him when my suspicion was on RM. Then we all hopped on his bandwagon when he claimed. me and rm where the ones that advocated his lynch while you still complained about hammer. if it weren't for me and rm, we would be screwed. 

So i guess...