Bloodline Day Phase 3

Author: Lunatic

Total: 62
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I guess the game is over. I was going to wait for an End Game thread to pop up, but I guess it ain't happening.

Anyway, here is my analysis:

From my point of view, Town was divided into two camps: 1) people scum-reading the right people for the wrong reasons; and 2) people doing good analysis, but getting too distracted by camp #1. Only Budda and Danielle were really paying attention and trying to figure the game out while the rest were all over the place, misreading posts, misattributing votes, etc.

In short: the town got lucky.

That's not to say Mafia play was perfect. I didn't realize or know that the janitored role would have been revealed upon death. Otherwise I wouldn't have given the claim to GP to use. That really is what killed us.

I wanted to frame Vaarka NP1, but got overruled by GP. I DEFINITELY wanted to frame Vaarka NP2 (and kill either Danielle or Budda) but GP decided to kill Vaarka and frame Danielle. I do not understand his reasoning here or why he objected to my suggestion. Not that it mattered, as he was dead when Earth's claim was revealed.

If you disagree that town got lucky, consider how things would have played if me and GP were switched. Oh boy, it would have been a complete reversal.

SupaDudz, you didn't exactly have demigod playing here. Unless you're talking about the part where he lost his weapon, was crippled with self-doubt, was stranded on an island, and just happened to luck upon someone showing up with a boat.

Your "FOS" of me was based almost entirely on you missing or misreading large portions of what happened. Heck, you even outright misread an official vote count and tried to use that against me. Remember that your FOS on me was partly because I was defending RM who you scum read (horrible reason anyway), so that somehow also made me scum. Yet when you did a 180 and decided RM was town and was an expert on the show, you didn't change your stance.

You also apparently scum read me because I didn't provide an RFD for voting you when I never voted you in the first place! You even double-downed on this when you claimed that not only did I vote you, but I mysteriously switched my vote from you to jump on the Hammer bandwagon!

In reality, I did provide a reason for my "FOS" of you and had to be convinced by Budda to vote for Hammer (And even then, I didn't buy Budda's argument and had to come up with my own, independent reason). All of this you missed, were oblivious too, or simply ignored.

Yet, with Hammer as your "strongest" scum read and a janitored body, you decide to jump on my wagon. Yeah, you ended up being right, but let's not pretend you didn't just Mr. Magoo your way into the end zone, here.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Yeah, you ended up being right, but let's not pretend you didn't just Mr. Magoo your way into the end zone, here

I think i almost died of laughter with how accurate this is for town as a whole in this game 😂.