Friendship, one nights or something else?

Author: Melcharaz

Total: 6
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
When it comes down to a relationship with another person that you like, what are you looking for?

Do you want a one night stand? A friendship? Friends with benefits? Romance? Marriage?

For me, i want love and affection, where we both desire to please each other and we can talk about anything! (Basically marriage)

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
one night stands, while fun, last one night yet love and affection will last a lifetime, good choice and I agree with you
Marko
Debates: 0
Marko
-->
@Melcharaz
Friends with benefits. You can get the intellectual stimulation along with the sexual one, all this multiplied by however many of those friends you have. 
It goes without saying that life enters different cycles, and that what applies today will probably not tomorrow. 
The desire of pleasing each other is not exclusive to one type of interaction, nor is the ability to talk about anything or feeling comfortable whilst in their company. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Malcharaz

Quite obviously, everything that you want can be achieved without marriage. 

Why do you think that these requirements can only be achieved within a marriage?.......Because that is how you have been conditioned to think.

Pair bonding is not exclusively human, though all the associated performance and expense of the "big day" is.

Marriage is yet another human contrived unnecessity....A bit like religion in fact.

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Melcharaz
I ain't no simp, my desire is to be as pure as the Virgin Mary

In all seriousness, I'd probably go somewhere in between "friends with benefits" and "romance"
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Melcharaz

So, I have pointed out the obvious flaws, in the world according to Melcharaz.

So why not respond with mature counter argument, rather than sending me unchallengeable and threatening messages.

You need to grow up.