The Sun is on a lockdown

Author: crossed

Total: 15
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed

Our sun is on lockdown right now and is not producing heat.

Sun lockdown: Is a solar minimum really going to bring famine, freezing temps, and droughts to Earth?

God is pissed.It seems about almost every week the stars the moon and the sun is doing strange thing's.But no The stars and moon and sun will not show you the coming end

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
when the world starts making too much sense I just click on a few of those links from crossed.
VonKlempter
Debates: 5
VonKlempter
-->
@crossed
The moon has been on lockdown for centuries. I wonder why nobody has created a forum post about that yet.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
The Sun, Stars, and Moon do what they do....(Though that's not to say that said celestial bodies think about what they do).

It's people that think and do strange things and also strangely worry about things that seem strange but actually aren't strange.....Things like gods and praying and considering that the sun is in lockdown for instance.

EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@zedvictor4
The Sun, Stars, and Moon do what they do....(Though that's not to say that said celestial bodies think about what they do).

Lol, right....because that would be stupid to think. Inanimate materials doing things that produce results is very silly to believe, which is why it takes intelligence to understand how to take inanimate materials to bring about processes and results. You know, things only a mind would understand. 

about things that seem strange but actually aren't strange.....Things like gods and praying

Yeah, and some of us find it strange anyone would feel strange about a religious forum and what people think in it and then always participate in them, even more strange thinking celestial bodies and inanimate materials act and do on their own accord and produce things as if they had minds. Now those are strange things indeed. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
It's crazy to think you can just stop group singing at the god thing for 2 whole months and there not to be these " repercussions. " these freaky none normal to us occurrences. 

Actually  it was a combination of things that cause these event.
The group singing being the main. Along with The well below par and frankly disrespectful money collections of the months combined. 
These two factors alone could of been dismissed  by the God thing 
But what really tipped him over the edge and  he will NEVER EVER FORGET ISSSSSSSSSSSS. 
The BIG " NO SHOW " they, they being the Christian .
 The BIG NO SHOW THEY PUT IN ON PALM SUNDAY.  
I mean. WTF?  
THAT'S  TWO  WHOLEEEEEE YEARS without anyone bringing a single palm prong to church with them.
  Again.  WTF????

I'll tell you what It's almost  like. 
Well it's almost like the Christians are not taking anything  god asks of them seriously.     
And It's clearly obvious they are not using their common sense. 
Everyone knows the God thing needs and loves it when we play the ( bring a palm leaf to church week )   
This non event caused MUCH CONFUSION to,  as God knows a week* after we do the " bring a leaf to church thing " is the day of his death. 
And this he missed.  

*week. 
 A week means.  Or is to the god thing .   
The ammont of ummmmmmm,  time that passes from one big  " getting group sung at " this being the Sabath.  to the next big " getting group sung at event. 
One week.  

So that's the bad news and obviously the reasons  for these scary unusual times.  

But The good news.   

THE GOOD NEWS IS.
They are back at it next week. 
And If the Christian can put together Three weeks of (above average) group singing and a extra $50 sd or $200 sd , sd = Savior dollars,  thennnnnnn we will be on the short path back to the norm. 

So full voice guys. 
Sing at the god thing real real good like. 

Good game. 
Good game.  
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@EtrnlVw
Nope. 

Nothing strange about a religious forum....I never said there was...That's your own inference.

"Strange" was simply presented as a description of the Sun's activity.

I merely attempted to point out that "strange" is a human descriptive and not the ongoing activity of the Sun.

As for the intelligent design argument, which I think is what you are alluding to.....I have never disagreed with this hypothesis....Considering the nature of the question that we are attempting to address, it is just as possible or impossible to assume purpose over chance as it is to assume chance over purpose.

Though one does find popular theistic hypotheses somewhat harder to swallow.

Nonetheless, the god principle is a valid option....But I prefer something a bit more logical than the myths and legends of the Bible.

And "mind" as far as we can be  minded is the physiological condition we attribute to ourselves...The condition that allows us to create more or less fantastical but unprovable hypotheses.
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
-->
@EtrnlVw

even more strange thinking celestial bodies and inanimate materials act and do on their own accord and produce things as if they had minds. Now those are strange things indeed

I know this is off topic. But this is what i was trying to say with the apple thing and body parts.The inanimate object act  as if it has a mind of it's own. A germs enters our body.The body see's the germ.The body has knowledge that the germ is bad and create's a defense to it.In this instance the body part acted as if it had a mind of it's own. It saw a problem  and fixed it. Apple's when eaten feeds good germs but not bad germs.The apple acts like it has a mind of it's own.It could tell the difference between good and bad germs and fed only the good germ. But not the bad
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@crossed
I know this is off topic. But this is what i was trying to say with the apple thing and body parts.The inanimate object act  as if it has a mind of it's own. A germs enters our body.The body see's the germ.The body has knowledge that the germ is bad and create's a defense to it.In this instance the body part acted as if it had a mind of it's own. It saw a problem  and fixed it. Apple's when eaten feeds good germs but not bad germs.The apple acts like it has a mind of it's own.It could tell the difference between good and bad germs and fed only the good germ. But not the bad

Yes, I call that awareness. How could anything have awareness coming from supposed inanimate materials? the whole of creation acts as if it contains awareness by what it produces and the evolution of things in relation to one another. Its as if the forces of nature and the very cells that make up our bodies have minds themselves lol, but the only way that could be possible is if there was an intelligent Source using those materials and or is alive within those materials. In other words awareness is present within energy or even energy and awareness co-exist. Now we have a realistic proposition and an answer for why and how our universe acts along with all the things within it. Just looking at the eco-system of Earth alone is mind-boggling to any intellectual yet even more so extending beyond Earth to observe the interconnected relationship it all has with whole of the universe, it's astounding. And like you said, the physical bodies are like computers there isn't a doubt in my mind that every single cell that makes up the organs and material form have awareness behind them. 
It's as if they know what they are doing, what they are producing and how to maintain it. How does DNA contain information and instructions for Gods sake lol? it screams intelligence! and materialists don't blink an eye it's absolutely crazy IMO. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@zedvictor4
Nope.

Nothing strange about a religious forum....I never said there was...That's your own inference.

Then what is this?
"It's people that think and do strange things.....Things like gods and praying"

"Strange" was simply presented as a description of the Sun's activity.

Sure okay, sorry about the misinterpretation there. 

I merely attempted to point out that "strange" is a human descriptive and not the ongoing activity of the Sun.

I'll admit there are some strange things and ideas that take place in a religious forum. But out of all propositions and worldviews the God hypothesis is the least strange.

As for the intelligent design argument, which I think is what you are alluding to.....I have never disagreed with this hypothesis....Considering the nature of the question that we are attempting to address, it is just as possible or impossible to assume purpose over chance as it is to assume chance over purpose.

The intelligent design argument kind of messes things up a bit IMO, although not a major difference at first glance I think it is more meaningful to say that the process of creation or the universe in association with intelligence is an unavoidable conclusion. One deals with design, the other deals with results and production of what we observe. In that light I don't think one is just as possible as the other because only one answers how and why things could act intelligently. Since inanimate materials have no minds or capacity to know anything or how something should work. Purpose without a doubt overshadows chance, to say it doesn't I think is just avoiding the truth. 

Though one does find popular theistic hypotheses somewhat harder to swallow.

Okay, but in relation to Creation as a proposition I believe it is irrelevant.

Nonetheless, the god principle is a valid option....But I prefer something a bit more logical than the myths and legends of the Bible.

Okay, but you never explained to me first what you mean by "god principle". You can find something a bit more logical in what I've presented in your topic about "Theists...can you be honest" as I've been dealing with the premise of creation without using the Bible. Yet you never engage...

And "mind" as far as we can be  minded is the physiological condition we attribute to ourselves...The condition that allows us to create more or less fantastical but unprovable hypotheses.

I'm only using "mind" as a term to describe the attributes of being able to think and use intelligence. In other words a word to describe the processes we observe in the universe in relation to an intelligent Source, how the mind specifically works in relation to how creation is set up I'd love to get into. But you don't seem particularly interested in getting too much into detail about creation. You come across as liking to keep a good distance between any insights about God, creation and yourself.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
A god thing wouldn't of made things need to breath.  ( I reckon )

I'd like to talk about the god thing creating stuff.
Creation.  
But better then that.  I like to * picture * a god thing creating.  
For example,  things like stars. 
OK let's  picture this together. 
Step 1 (  The god thing makes 100 of these massive rocky things )  insert your own noise. 

Step 2 (  placing  it on the board. )  sooooo,  100 big awkward ummmm ,  rocks. 
God struggles with this. 
Where on earth can I put these big awkward things?  
And then It dawns on him. He thinks stuff it. These little beauties are going up in the nothing above all the stuff . 
He then asks himself, should I get them to be able to move or not? 
He likes the idea  of  " Big heavy flying rocks  "  and so it was. 
100 big heavy flying rocks =  Stars. 
God then notices that at the dark part of time aka night.
At night them big floating flying rock things that he did,  light up. 
Which reminds me .  ( God thought and said the moon light up )   sooooooo that as far as we will take gods truths. 
Anyway back to God creating the stars. 
He notices  that the 100 stars he made " twinkle real pretty like in the black part out there.  
He then ponders what ONE THOUSAND of them twinkling big awkward flying rocks would  look like.  
So bammmmmmm .  Now god places the rocks up in the nothing to fly around and waits in pure excitement for the black time to occur  so he can see his 1000 strong twinkling big awkward flying rocky things he made in full glory. 
Night falls. 
Wowwwwwwwww goes god.  He just absolutely loves em. 
He watches them 23 / 7.
He then starts to imagine what a ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND of them things would look like. Although he highly doubts  ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND of them big awkward  flying rock things would fit over there in the space above the everything else , but he is going to make more that is for sure. 
Bammmmmmmmm ,  that now 100,000 stars twinkling in the black part, and boy does it look awesome. 
He is happy for the next few thousand years I'd say,   just watching his flying ackward rocks doing there thang.   
Fascinating,  absolutely  fascinating. 

He then starts to imagine what ONE MILLION of these star things would look like .
Surly The black part would  be completely white with a million of these star thing buttttttttt,  god truly loves them.
So be it .
Powwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ONE MILLION STARS. 

You know were this is going right. 
With Three plus billion stars in our universe alone. 
Stars are without a doubt God's greatest love.  

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

A god thing wouldn't of made things need to breath.  ( I reckon )

Why? it's important that air reaches the internal cavities because it is a vital life force that maintains function of cells, can't have a material body without the circulation of oxygen however oxygen is no longer needed in terms of the soul itself (because it doesn't rely on a material body). But to experience things in a material world through a material vessel the body must have an oxygen supply to exist in the physical domain.
Basically the soul must have a body/vessel that corresponds with its surrounding or world. Picture souls (beings) coming in and out of bodies that correspond to each environment to be able to interface with that world. Kind of like a vehicle, or better yet picture an astronaut how it needs a "suit" to be able to survive in space and think of the physical body in relation to the soul the same way. The astronaut would be the soul and the suit would be the material body. The astronaut (soul) doesn't need a suit (material body) unless it were to interact with space (Earth/material world).

I'd like to talk about the god thing creating stuff.
Creation. 

All you have to do is picture the processes of the universe occurring the way they do, only God directing or using those materials to form things. That's why inanimate materials create stuff, not because they just do but because there is an intelligent source utilizing those materials. God bringing stars into existence through a process of the manipulation of energy and elements enables the universe to be continually seeded. Why do you think PLANETS form lol?? think about that...a PLANET (a place/world for inhabitants). Why would they just form on their own? why would galaxies cluster, solar systems arrange themselves in such ways where planets could develop eco-systems so that embodiments could flourish? do you really want to give dead materials that much credit?

Now, to make some sense out of this. One way to envision God creating is to discard the concept that God is a body or a being that has an embodiment. Rather picture the awareness of God akin to energy, where God is still conscious but not in a material body and everywhere in all places (more like an ocean). So that makes God, being awareness or intelligence akin to energy where God is omnipresent, meaning a non-located intelligence or one that exists much like a mind without a body.

Picture the universe as the space inside God's mind or thoughts, or go back to the ocean analogy where everything that exists within that ocean exists within the omnipresent water of the Reality of God. Now pay attention, in this ocean of conscious activity (universe/space) you have the generation of energy, it is the very conscious activity of God that generates energy. In other words energy co-exists with the intelligence of God so that every time energy acts as an intelligent force that is the manipulation of that energy by God controlling it. So that is how things happen on a massive scale, God is not restricted or limited to a little body somewhere in space rather God is a massive omnipresent Reality controlling massive forces to create objects within the universe.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@EtrnlVw
I fold. 
Nice post man. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Thanks! feel free to ask questions though...

8 days later

User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
I think Crossed is either a mentally insane person, or he is a genius and none of us can understand and he is actually the messenger of God.

I place my bet on the former.