Total: 8
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Who would win in a cagefight?
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
the men loving people. simps rely on women, mgtow rely on themselves.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I would say MGTOW but I dont know exactly know who they are,I think most of them are just guys who have been screwed by women and/or the system(judges,divorce court,etc).

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
MGTOW demands that a woman bring something to the table. They look after their own needs first instead of being a slave to someone else. They don't allow their hormones to dictate how they should take care of themselves.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
Thats what they say and what they live by but this isnt "naturaL" PER SAY, something must have drove them to that
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
No, it isn't "natural" if you think it's natural for men to fight each other over meaningless pussy like animals in the wild.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
are you mgtow?

what you are describing is unfortunate natural. men kill eachother for pussy but the value of pussy is down so why fight for it?

But I was talking about being with women, that is in every animals species on earth
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
MGTOW demands that a woman bring something to the table. They look after their own needs first instead of being a slave to someone else. They don't allow their hormones to dictate how they should take care of themselves.
No, MGTOW demands men collectively engage in identitarian social behaviors and take a contrarian position against a media and legally-cultivated caricature of women. Women do bring something to the table--their ability to gestate. Men bring their sperm. Everything else is subject to individual nuances.

Who'd win a cage-fight? Neither. They're both--as the kids say--in their feelings.