voting by mail should be implemented nationwide

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 63
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
people shouldn't have to risk their lives by getting the virus, just to vote. i see republicans who oppose the idea, but as far as i can tell they can never give rational reasons for it. they are just lemmings following trump's desire. to be sure, i dont see any logic coming from trump either. it just boils down to the idea that trump thinks it would hurt his chances of winning if there's vote by mail. i do believe he has even said that he felt that way, at one point. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I dont see any republicans against this
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Dr.Franklin
then you aren't looking. trump himself said he would stop funding for many programs in states that try to do mail voting. trump is against it. i've seen conservatives on facebook be against it too. they are all over, if you look. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@n8nrgmi
evidence

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Dr.Franklin
it's not my job to educate you, but feel free to google it and see for yourself
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@n8nrgmi
it is if your posting it, BOP on you
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Dr.Franklin
my resolution is that we should allow for vote by mail. whether trump or conservatives support it or not is irrelevant to my argument that we should allow vote by mail. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PressF4Respect
first tweet is talking about the illegitimate process, apparently it was unauthorized, nothing about the principle of in-mail ballots

Trump isnt against the principle he has said""Absentee ballots are a great way to vote for the many senior citizens, military, and others who can't get to the polls on Election Day. These ballots are very different from 100% Mail-In Voting, which is 'RIPE for FRAUD,' and shouldn't be allowed!"

Absentee voting and simply voting by mail is different, he isnt against the new election reality for the next couple of weeks,

Also, it seems that 2/3 of americans are concerned with voter fraud partically in-mail ballots

New polling suggests nearly two-thirds of voters believe there is fraud in U.S. elections and that a majority of those respondents saw mail-in ballots as the cause of the fraud. Democrats in various states look to expand mail-in voting amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Sixty-two percent of voters believe there is fraud in U.S. elections, according to a new Republic National Committee (RNC) survey, conducted May 1-4 by Public Opinion Strategies.

Thousands of ballots not counting in Michigan because of the system.

the fact is that Republicans and Trump isnt against the idea of voting from home because of the new situation, but it is obvious they are flaws
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@n8nrgmi

Thousands didnt count cause of this system

it needs to be renfined
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Dr.Franklin
first you say trump is against mail voting for everyone because of fraud, and then you conclude by saying trump isn't against voting from home....

there's next to no fraud in absentee ballots. i dont see why opening it up to everyone would change anything. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Trump isnt against the principle he has said""Absentee ballots are a great way to vote for the many senior citizens, military, and others who can't get to the polls on Election Day. These ballots are very different from 100% Mail-In Voting, which is 'RIPE for FRAUD,' and shouldn't be allowed!"
Very clear here that Trump is against mail-in voting.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@PressF4Respect
Very clear here that Trump is against mail-in voting.
it's very clear he's against fraud, if the fraud could be eliminated would Trump then be against mail-in voting?  so is it "very clear here that Trump is against mail-in voting?"  or just your tunnel vision bias?
Dummycrats don't think people should have to show i.d. to vote or even be alive so yeah the current systems they are attempting I am against because of fraud, you should be as well.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
it's very clear he's against fraud, if the fraud could be eliminated would Trump then be against mail-in voting?  so is it "very clear here that Trump is against mail-in voting?"  or just your tunnel vision bias?
If Trump was against the fraud, then he would've said something along the lines of:
These ballots are very different from 100% Mail-In Voting, which is 'RIPE for FRAUD,' and should be fixed!
but instead, he said:
These ballots are very different from 100% Mail-In Voting, which is 'RIPE for FRAUD,' and shouldn't be allowed!
There's a huge difference between those two statements.

Dummycrats don't think people should have to show i.d. to vote or even be alive so yeah the current systems they are attempting I am against because of fraud, you should be as well.
As I have stated above, fraud isn't the reason why Trump is against it.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PressF4Respect
ok and? 5k ballots were lost in Michigan due to it
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Dr.Franklin
ok and? 5k ballots were lost in Michigan due to it
What does this have to do with #12 exactly?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PressF4Respect
donald trump has a point
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Dr.Franklin
See #14
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@PressF4Respect
so if he said
"Absentee ballots are a great way to vote for the many senior citizens, military, and others who can't get to the polls on Election Day."

Absentee voting (aka “mail-in voting” and “by-mail voting”) is conducted by mail-in ballot before the day of Election Day. All states will mail a ballot to voters if certain conditions are met. The voter may return the ballot in person or by mail. 

then your claim
"Very clear here that Trump is against mail-in voting."
doesn't appear accurate does it?

which is why I said
"it's very clear he's against fraud"

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PressF4Respect
he is for absentee ballots
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
@Dr.Franklin
Absentee voting and simply voting by mail is different

Absentee voting (aka “mail-in voting”...
So are absentee voting and mail-in voting the same thing, or are they different?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Dr.Franklin
@PressF4Respect
they both are mailed afaik, however there is a process to get an absentee mail-in and I'm not 100% sure what the plain old mail-in is actually referring to.  Since many democrats say it's racist to require i.d. to vote or prove citizenship because blacks can't get i.d. don't have internet access etc (according to them) I would guess it would be just a mail-in ballot than anyone could get without any proof etc, hence the fraud concern.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PressF4Respect
different, my first ppost proves trump has two different opinions on the,
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Since many democrats say it's racist to require i.d. to vote or prove citizenship because blacks can't get i.d. don't have internet access etc (according to them)  I would guess it would be just a mail-in ballot than anyone could get without any proof etc, hence the fraud concern.
Where did you get this info from? Also, I'm VERY sure that isn't what mail-in voting is. Every single governmental election requires proof of citizenship.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Dr.Franklin
different
What is the difference exactly?

my first ppost proves trump has two different opinions on the,
I'll let you finish your sentence.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@PressF4Respect

I'll reply more tomorrow but that should explain some things. 

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
The video was simply some dude who walked across a university campus interviewing a select few students. Even if the responses weren't cherry-picked, the students in one university don't represent most democrats, not by a long shot.

I'll await your response tomorrow.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@n8nrgmi
t's not my job to educate you,
of course not. Forbid the thought that you should have to leave mommie's basement to do a bloody thing, like vote. I'll bet you don't even expect you should pay for your education. Since all you profile elements indicate your unknown, don't expect me to pay for your education what's known. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
I agree with Trump. Fraud shouldn't be allowed.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
it's inherently racist to believe the shade of skin of a person determines their ability to get an ID. Or anything else.