Author: Discipulus_Didicit

Total: 47
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Lynched last DP:

Nobody

Died in the night:

Ragnar: You are the Arilou and your ship class is the Skiff. Not much is known to outsiders about your race other than the fact that you revealed yourselves to the Alliance of Free Stars and insisted on being granted membership shortly after the Humans joined during the Ur-Quan Slave War. It is later revealed that you have had a special interest and possibly a guiding hand in the development of the Humans as a species for many centuries. Because of this you are the Watcher. Once per night you may choose a player to target. If your action is successful you will be given a list of players that visited your target that night. You win with the Town.

Graveyard:

User - Yehat - 1x Bulletproof - Town
Pie - Ur-Quan Kzer-Za - Jailkeeper - Town
Warren42 - Spathi - Hider - Town

Living players:

1) Cookie
2) Oromagi
3) PressF4
4) Speed
5) Supa

3 townies and 2 mafiosos remain

DP 2 will last 72 hours or until a lynch decision is reached.

Attention big, mean, hostile alien vessel hovering overhead in an obvious attack posture: This is Spathi Captain Fwiffo. I know you are going to torture me, so let's just get this over with right now. The coordinates of my homeworld, Spathiwa, are 241.6 : 368.7 and the ultra-secret Spathi Cypher, which is known only by me and several billion other Spathi is`Huffi-Muffi-Guffi'. Sorry about that little mistake with your landing vehicle! I was so startled when it approached my vessel in a threatening manner that...

er...

my automated defense systems fired on it when it got too close. I hope nobody got hurt!
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
VTL Speed
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Why?
Speedrace
Speedrace
Also I am Supox, ship class Blade. I'm vanilla. Everyone should be claiming
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
So with Ragnar dead I think we genuinely need to do a read. I think after the death of Ragnar, Oro could be a legit scum. I HIGHLY doubt there are any more power roles in the game since Ragnar was a watcher. We have a x2 protector, investigative, and hider, and potentially a suicide bomber consider Press’s hidden role claim and from my great knowledge in history

My top scum reads are either Press or Oro at this point. I lean Press due to his hiding claim and trying to make people figure out his role, which takes time and effort to do. I think his behavior has been neutral overall looking at it logically. I think it’s some scummy stuff overall and a lot of fluff. I think fluff could be a strong indication of scum at this point considering activity.

I am leaning on Press, but I’d like to hear others opinions 
Vader
Vader
With that I want to hear what the rest of town thinks. More importantly Oromagi, Speedrace, and Cookie. Cookie is quiet on his reads and I want to hear his opinion on what his thinking is. I don’t Speed has given true reads, and I want Oro’s reads and thinking on why Speed is a better candidate for lynch than Press, someone who suggested he was a Suicide Bomber/PGO, which is inherently a scummy claim IMO
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
@Speedrace
@skittlez09
Above
Vader
Vader
Nothing? Mk
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
Alright, since my role is now useless, I will full claim.

I am the Shofixti, my ship class is scout, and I am town Suicide Bomber (via the Glory Device on scout ships).
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
TOWN                             Role                    SPECIES                     SHIP            
x) Warren42                  HIDER                Spathi                         Discriminator
6) iLikePie5                   JAILKEEPER   Ur-Quan Kzer-Za   Dreadnaught
9) User_2006                BPROOF           Yehat                           Terminator
4) Ragnar                       WATCHER         Arilou                          Skiff
---
5) oromagi                    ???                        ???                                  ???               
1) SupaDudz                 VANILLA           Zok Fot Pik                Stinger
2) LittleCookie08        VANILLA           Human                        Cruiser     
3) PressF4Respect     SB                        Shofixti                       Scout
7) Speedrace                VANILLA           Supox                           Blade

---
SCUM

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
Claim please
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
I claimed fifth post of the game:

broke of all bad habits
rouged and coiffed up for the ball
lemon essence sensed by sinners
l'arch de triomphe conquers all

take the first word of each sentence and anagram

broke rouged lemon larch

umgah drone roleblocker

DP1 i blocked pie, pie died
DP2 i blocked ragnar, ragnar died

I'm voting for speed because speed's meta is rapidly becoming speed is always scum speed always wins

put my Mom in hospice today, she will likely pass tomorrow 
All my family's flying in so availability is highly sketchy

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
Ok, thanks!

TOWN                             Role                    SPECIES                     SHIP            
x) Warren42                  HIDER                Spathi                         Discriminator
6) iLikePie5                   JAILKEEPER   Ur-Quan Kzer-Za   Dreadnaught
9) User_2006                BPROOF           Yehat                           Terminator
4) Ragnar                       WATCHER         Arilou                          Skiff
---
5) oromagi                    RB                        Umgah                        Drone                         
1) SupaDudz                 VANILLA           Zok Fot Pik                Stinger
2) LittleCookie08        VANILLA           Human                        Cruiser     
3) PressF4Respect     SB                        Shofixti                       Scout
7) Speedrace                VANILLA           Supox                           Blade

---
SCUM

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
@Speedrace
@skittlez09
Ok can y'all explain the connection between your roles and species plz

(Don't copy/paste from PM, just paraphrase)
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
my species is known for practical jokes on other races, particularly the Spathi. therefore roleblocker  because the pranks are rough on victims,

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
put my Mom in hospice today, she will likely pass tomorrow 
All my family's flying in so availability is highly sketchy
Wow. I know I already said this, but I extend my deepest condolences to you and your family.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
I'm voting for speed because speed's meta is rapidly becoming speed is always scum speed always wins
That is a pretty flimsy argument, ngl. 
Vader
Vader
 Roleblocker and a Suicide Bomber with all the others. Seems heavily unbalanced to be true. I think of you is lying to be honest and my thoughts and with Press. To have an investigative and a killing and a roleblocker and 2x healers is extremely OP. I think of one the two is lying
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
Please explain what the connection is between this:
broke rouged lemon larch
and this:
umgah drone roleblocker

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
I'm really sorry. I'll be praying for you both.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
I agree that scum has to be between Oro and Press. Town is WAY overpowered
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect

--> @oromagi 
That is a pretty flimsy argument, ngl. 
Flimsy but yet also the only argument anyone’s making
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
Please explain what the connection is between this:
broke rouged lemon larch
and this:

umgah drone roleblocker
Already did- anagram. The point is to obscure the claim but also make it so there’s no possibility I was claiming something else at the top of game. I have been claiming umgah drone & RB since post #5

oromagi
oromagi
Also no scum would ever make this claim

DP1 i blocked pie, pie died
DP2 i blocked ragnar, ragnar died

I’m making myself vulnerable to show  I am town

Speedrace
Speedrace
Oh yeah and my justification, as Supox blade, I'm intelligent plants, and because my only form of attack is fairly primitive, that makes me vanilla
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
@oromagi
@PressF4Respect
@skittlez09
If we go with the overpowered town consensus, we land between Oro and Press. Assuming they're both telling the truth about their roles, it HAS to be Oro. That's because giving suicide bomber to Mafia would be GAME breaking overpoweredness, because suicide bombs that end in 1-1 trades ALWAYS favor town. And roleblocker literally just makes sense in terms of balance (as well as being a common scum role)

So VTL oromagi

I would like to hear other perspectives though
Vader
Vader
So I read your analysis and Oro's and looking at Oro's actions, I certainly see a scum lean pattern to them, and I think the roleblock role is inherently a scum role to it overall. I think there is some weight to that claim. I don't want to decide just yet, but Speed's reasoning has given me some insight on who to vote. However, a Suicide Bomber in this game is already unbalanced AF, so I don't how well I believe this claim.

I'm going to scum read all late claim power roles. All Vanillas are town in my eyes. Cookie hasn't appeared scum and seems like the typical town noob FMPOV. Speed claiming Vanilla is probably a town thing to do. I think with the inbalance in roles, we can safely guarantee at least 3 vanillas are in this game without a doubt. That's on basic balance

That means Cookie, Speed, and me are out

It comes down to those 2 overall. It's a 50/50 risk at this point.
Vader
Vader
It could also be entirely possible PressF and Oro are a team as well. I haven't seen any legit pressure on each other at all. Press and Oro haven't clashed at all in this game. Could they possibly be avoiding each other? I think it's a case. I think if we lynch Press or Oro, and one turns scum, the other is definitely scum
Vader
Vader
-->
@skittlez09
I want to hear what your opinions are?