Is the morals of the bible reliable in 2020 AD?

Author: User_2006

Total: 12
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
Everybody can give opinions on this. Debaters could influence my opinions by writing stuff here. I will trust everything that is written here unless it is proven to be falsism, outdated lore, fallacy, etc...
User_2006
User_2006
-->
@RationalMadman
@David
@fauxlaw
Bump
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@User_2006
"Are the morals of the Bible..." plural noun; plural verb conjugation.

The posit entirely depends on what one considers "morals." There are as many today as alleged genders, although the Bible identifies but two: M, F. So, the answer is: qualify your morals, I'll qualify their reliability to fidelity with the Bible in 2020. However, a short answer is: yes. What is accepted as God's word is true yesterday, today, and forever. That said, I can argue that such an attitude stands for me, but not necessarily another. We each must make that comparison for ourselves.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@User_2006

User_2006,

YOUR INITIAL QUOTE: "Is the morals of the Bible reliable in 2020 AD?

The Bible morals that our serial killer Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, has set forth within the scriptures are to be followed today and to the letter, no matter if man's laws supersede Jesus' inspired 613 direct laws as stated within the scriptures: “But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29)   “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

Therefore, a few examples of many within the same vein from the 613 laws that Jesus' inspired word have given the TRUE Christians like me are as follows:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

" But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you. If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel." (Deuteronomy  22: 20-22)

"And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death." ( Leviticus 24:16)

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surlily be put to death, their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13) 

"For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him." (Leviticus 20:9)

Besides, we have Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate stating the following regarding the 613 commandments: 

"Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.” (Luke 11:28)

"If ye love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15)

Is there any pseudo-christian that wants to call Jesus a LIAR relative to what He proposed in the passages above, NO THEY DO NOT, case closed. Jesus' Sermon on the Mount cements the laws listed herein as to being followed throughout time until the earth passes away.

If you hang around this forum long enough, you will see that it is haven for the ungodly and Satanic pseudo-christian element, of which you will notice them outright by them insidiously trying to rewrite the Bible to their way of thinking to save face on what Jesus proposed in the first place. I call them Burger King Christians®️, where they want their bible "their way" instead of "Jesus' way"  They will pay upon Judgment Day for sure, praise Jesus' revenge!

User_2006
User_2006
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Oh, so I will take that as a no. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
it is
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@User_2006

FAUXLAW'S  UNGODLY QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: "What is accepted as God's word is true yesterday, today, and forever. That said, I can argue that such an attitude stands for me, but not necessarily another. We each must make that comparison for ourselves."

WRONG!  No pseudo-christian like you can have his cake and eat it too!  You stumbled and contradicted yourself AGAIN!  You state that Yahweh/Jesus' words are true yesterday, today, and forever, then you convolute your statement by being hypocritical where it is up for the person to make their own opinion in which to follow of Yahweh/Jesus' words!  When will you ever learn? NEVER!

User_2006, barring the FACT that fauxlaw is an example of what a Pseudo Burger King Christian®️ looks and acts like, at least he agrees to the word of Yahweh/Jesus in the stoning to death of certain creation, and the killing of children that curse their parents,  when they go against specific commandments of the 613 total. Pay attention to this type of pseudo-christian on DEBATEART, they will lead you astray with their ungodly Devil Speak.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@User_2006

User_2006,

Let me try and simplify the answer to your title of this thread.  You stated: "Is the morals of the bible reliable in 2020 AD?" Subsequent to reading my post #4, the Christian, whether a Christian in name only, or a TRUE Christian like myself, is to consider the biblical axioms that some of the morals listed by me, are to be followed today and forever until the end of the earth, period!  So your answer is YES, the morals of the Bible listed have to be followed, because who in the hell is going to go against Jesus' inspired words by calling Him a LIAR that they are not to be followed, get it?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

Do you still want me to be your friend?  Then DO NOT try and put erroneous words into my mouth relative to the topic at hand, understood? The correct biblical answer is YES, every one of the 613 commandments are to be followed by TRUE Christians today as Jesus so stated upon His Sermon on the Mount!  Do you want to call Jesus a LIAR and therefore exposing yourself to the dreaded Unpardonable Sin? Huh? NO?  I didn't think so, therefore your answer is now changed to a resounding "YES!"

You can thank me later for saving your soul upon Judgment Day.

EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@User_2006
Spiritual principles yes..... cultural outlines, opinions and laws no. People should learn how to distinguish what is useful in scripture, it would make a big difference.

What's the difference? one reflects the time period in which it was written and the cultural influence and the other reflects a constant universal system of application. One is subject to change and the other is time-less. 
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@User_2006
Oh, so I will take that as a no. 

Lol
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas