I will do a call out thread here and now until Supadudz takes back what he said.

Author: RationalMadman

Read-only
Total: 34
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Tell me where this happened:

There has been many types where RM had lied about a content of the PM and I got in trouble for leaking a PM of what I said. 
Do you mean that I am not allowed to expose you for turning a blind eye and enabling corruption of the Hall of Fame vote? You did that in the public Discord chat, I didn't even require any PM from you to prove it, your PMs just were intimidating me actually to fear going to the mods with chat logs.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
I think you made him angry.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes you did. You threatened me when bsh1 was mod saying that “I was threatening you in the PM’s” when I was giving you a warning about your conduct on Discord. I proceeded to publicly state the message I sent you. I am not the liar
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I was justified in telling you that your actions on Discord can effect your actions on the site and that is still true today. This isn’t a threat, this is a rule. I gave you a warning and you claimed I harassed you. It was under the power I had, not some random abuse of power
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
And for enabling corruption in the Hall of Fame, I never allowed it. By randomly putting in a chat “if ____ is in the Hall of Fame I’ll be mad,” and “____ should be in the Hall of Fame,” it does effectively nothing. When it was found he was personally DMing people to vote for me, I gave him a 7 day ban
Vader
Vader
I only take back the word “many.” It happened one time

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
No, you were threatening me and you know it. I didn't lie about what you said at all, the liar is you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Wylted was DMing people, you were publicly encouraging people. Which contradicts the other? Neither. You were privately threatening me on the side. Still no contradition is present.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
The public message I shared was in no way, shape, or form a threat. That message I sent came through my power as a Discord Moderator. I said "you could," which was the jurisdiction of bsh1, which he claimed it was under my authority. I have done this many times with people who I have banned on Discord, however you are the only one that seems to have a problem. This is under my authority to say. I did not say "you will," I said may. This isn't a threat nor will I take back anything besides the "many" because that was incorrect

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
You are forming conspiracy theories that have no evidence. I did not know Wylted was going around DMing people. I was aware of it when Virtuoso brought it to my attention, which I confronted him about and then banned him for. This wasn't an inside job that I created and I don't understand why you think that
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
The conspiracy theory is yours entirely. The fact you think I have ever faked a PM and that you somehow have 'proven' it in this thread is the real example of pseudoscientific deduction.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
The public message telling people 3-4 times to vote for Wylted wasn't the threat, the private messages you sent to me were as well as the thread you made.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I never claimed you faked a PM. I claimed that you thought I was harassing you when I was simply giving you a warning about the connections between Discord and DART, which is fully in my power as a Discord Moderator, that's why I shared my DM I sent you
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I never said that was a threat. You claimed I coordinated with Wylted because I knew he was PMing people. I claimed that's not true. NEVER did I say that was harassment 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I never claimed you faked a PM.

There has been many types where RM had lied about a content of the PM and I got in trouble for leaking a PM of what I said.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
You said this:
The public message I shared was in no way, shape, or form a threat. 
The message telling people to vote Wylted 3-4 times over was not a threat.

The messages you PMd me with to keep me silent and then made a thread trying to get me muted/banned were the threat.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
You lied about me harassing you. I wasn't harassing you. I gave you a warning as my authority as a moderator. That's not harassment. Faking =/= lying. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
There was no messages in my PM that were telling you to be silent about the situation. I may have said I have it under control. I never said to be silent. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
You are the liar. You did threaten me. I would like you to show a single place where I even lied about the contents of the PMs anyway. You clearly said I lied prior to this thread so show the lie.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Yes you did. I have both deleted your PMs as I cleared up my inbox over time and couldn't care less what happened as I hardly cared about the incident. You are the one dragging my name through the mud with lies.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
You lied saying I harassed you. I never harassed you. I gave you warnings about you and Wylted conduct on the Discord saying to "work your differences out or action will be taken through discord"

I then said you can not post post slander on the discord

Then it's the PM I exposed in that thread.

This is all under my authority of moderator....

That's all on the situation

Let's also note that you blocked me for a whole year and I could not send PM's to you at all. I requested for the mods to share the PM's I sent you publicly so I can show my innocence
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
What kind of 'action' is that? What did you want me to do to avoid such action?
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I didn't delete any DM's
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I didn't delete any DM's
I didn't say that you did.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Action as in a ban through Discord that can be administered to the site by the rules of bsh1 at the time
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
So you were going to punish me only if I kept talking about the incident but if I kept my mouth shut you were promising to not punish me as the moderator on Discord?
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
No. You were verbally harassing Wylted and he was doing the same to you. When you harass other users you get banned. That's simple
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
No I was not. I would like you to show me where I verbally harassed Wylted.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
You are the one dragging my name through the mud with lies.
This wasn't me slandering you. It was me stating an example of how the rule can help, it wasn't a purposeful, "let's destroy RM move." I have told you that I respected you various time despite disagreements