use" doctrine and prescribed a not-yet-approved malaria therapy made
only from the dried leaves of the Artemisia annua plant. In just five
days Artemisinin cured malaria in all"

"Tu then had to test the treatment in humans — and tried it on herself
first to make sure it was safe. After enduring no side effects, she
organized clinical trials for people with malaria, and the participants
were cleared of the disease within little more than a day

turmeric can heal brain damage done by schizophrenic medication

Additionally, turmeric’s antioxidants have been found to reverse the effects of damage caused by pharmaceuticals, particularly in the treatment of schizophrenia. Commonly-prescribed antipsychotics often cause involuntary muscle movements and severe behavioral changes. One study found that when treated with curcumin, the effects of the motor disorder tardive dyskinesia were reversed (3).

Basil can dissolve kidney stone's.Thus cure you of kidney stones

Health Benefits Of Marigold
  • Instant relief from fever.
  • Can cure swollen body parts within short time.
  • Solution for all wounds and burns.
  • One of best herbs for headache and toothache.
  • Anti inflammatory properties of marigold help to cure allergies.
  • Optimize the growth of new blood vessels and new skin issues.
  • Reduce the chances of tumors.

Health Benefits Of Ginger
  • Ginger juice can balance digestive process.
  • Improves the nutrients absorption power of body.
  • Anti-inflammatory properties of ginger can cure joint pain.
  • Ginger could keep away nausea in post surgery.
  • Help to fight against cancer, diabetics and asthma
  • Clear and charge up the micro-circulatory channels of the body.

Health Benefits Of Tea Tree
  • Tea tree oil is used for infection of nail, skin, mouth and nose.
  • Make persistent body odor.
  • Prevention against head lice.
  • Quick relief from cuts and burns.
  • Faster dandruff cleaner and makes scalps remains cool.
  • Cure head ache, cold and toothache.

ARNICA
This is a yellow flower which grows on mountains. It is often used as a homeopathic remedy. 
It can help to relieve the shock and pain after an accident. It also helps the body to start healing itself. 
Arnica ointment can be applied directly to bruised area, although not to broken skin, because it could cause further inflammation.

sweetflag can cure stuttering by repairing the brain

comfrey is a herb that help in skin cell growth. The leaves and the roots are the most potent parts of the plant and can be used to cure a number of skin, hair, and health related problems. Comfrey moisturizes and tones your skin and removes blemishes. It also helps in conditioning your hair and controlling hair loss

This is not medical advise.There is  high amounts of lead and mercury in plants
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
To those who do not think there is medicine in plants.I ask you this. How could plants interact with prescription drugs if there was no medicine in the plant.
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Well yes but , like no. 

It does look cool , and with these med plants alone it would be extra cool.  
There is a argument there.  
But ya not looking at the bigger picture. 

Now Before I say this now, I should do a Google buttttttttt , I asume the number of " non medical,  medicinal, plants trees,  grasses bush and what have the,  far far out weigh number  the ummm " the ones with medicine in em "  
10,000 to 1 maybe. 
Well 1000 thousand to 1. 

So with this " fact "  would you say? 
( The number of non medical  foliage stuff is far greater then the medical, toxic like stuff. ) 

Again. If we are still in agreement here. 

Let's run the simulation again.   ( properly )  properly ..proper. 

Because to get you to. 
Only a GOD could do something like this , which I concluded is a pretty fair assumption   
The Sim you run of god doing this went Ike this.
God makes  tumeric then some gladiolus or whatever  it is he made ginger , sweet wood worm to name but a few. 

But The Sim you run should really play out much like this. 
God makes crab grass then a paperbark followed by small duck weed ( twenty-seven more nothing special plants, ) then a mulberry bush followed by 3018  bushes , grasses, trees, etcetera etcetera , thennnnnn he does a ginger plant followed by Lantana, milo , more grass , sweet pea ,  followed by the highly toxic water hemslock. Then spinafex .  A few air plants , a orchid  
Untillllllllll.  ( PLANT # 498, 825  Tumeric. )    

( you can see where this is going hey? )
God making a rock or anything is as good as god making any magical grovy weed.  Or mushrooms. 
Plant number 

Which brings me to.  A GOOGLE SEARCH that I would  do if I could but I can't right now , search being.  ☆☆☆☆   How many "bad " toxic plants of any and every kind is there approximately.  

Soon the true brilliance of god making,  and us having these " AWSOME "  batch of med plants ain't all the special. 

This is of course  Unless god did make all these AWSOME super useful plants  in like a one off super awesome  and mega useful batch of flor and fawn,  ( A true God play ).

Picture god making rocks.  
Basic rock #1 , basic rock # S : 8279771, followed  byBasic rock 90 ,   rock 298857 , 
Thennnnnn ,  rock # 817718653 Silver. Basalt Basalt Basalt.  

God doesn't  make nor create a batch of pure awesomeness followed by run of average.  lol, I wouldn't  think  he does.

Orrrrrrrrrrr 

He might.
He may.

crossed
crossed
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Your 10000 to one number is deeply flawed.from what i have seen it appears to be one in 2 plants with medical properties.I am really trying to get out the vastness of it.Most weeds you throw out of your garden has medicinal properties.Dandelions have medical properties.chick weed has medical properties. Most of the grass is edible with pepper grass and lemon grass being prime example's.Truth be told in my view more then 80 percent of plants out there has medicine.But with no way of getting real numbers i just have to guess on what it look like to be.Most of the plants you look at every day has medical properties you just do not know

here are common weeds everyone those out but has medicine use's

crossed
crossed
Same thing with germs.There is only around 72 thousand disease in all of human history.But there are trillions of germs.Which means a germ has a better chance to win the lottery then to cause a disease.

The more germs the chance of disease gets lower.

Higher the number of germs the lower the rate of germ to disease  gets. the the rate of germ to disease gets lower.The more germs there are

Lets say there is 1 trillion  germs. That means with 1 trillion germs only 72 thousand disease popped up.The rate of germ to disease is very low

Lets say there is 5 trillion germs out there.With 5 trillion germs only 72 thousand disease have popped up.

Lets say there is ten trillion germs  out there,With ten trillion germs only 72 thousand germs have popped up.

The more the germs.The less likely a germ is capable of causing a sickness

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@crossed
That is like asking if God put water on earth so that Maslov's law of basic survival needs would be valid. God's injunction to Adam and Eve was to have dominion over the earth and to subdue it. That injunction did not mean to rape the earth of her resources, but to study them, learn from them, cultivate them, and make use of them for their benefit. We are product of the earth. When Moses wrote that man is of the dust of the earth, and that we later understood that we would become, once again, dust of the earth upon death, all this is saying is that we are of the same elements of the earth, whether that was earth, air, fire, and water, or the periodic tables. So, product made of the earth  has benefit from product of the earth. If you like, we're symbiotic. That was the design, not specifically just for medical treatment, but for all treatment, including just appreciation of earth's wonders.
crossed
crossed
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@crossed
did God put medicen in plants for all disease
Every... single... disease in existence?

Yeah, no. This is nowhere near proven.

crossed
crossed
-->
@PressF4Respect

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@crossed
As I was typing it crossed I was thinking , ( i think I'll find that most plants have a medicine  use for something and or some ones. )
Right you are. 

So now the Sim Iwe run has to somewhat differ.

God makes a medium in the levels of toxins for plants plant. Then he makes one with a little  less in it. Then a plant with absolutely none in it. 

( and it is hear where it lays )  god making a plant with not a single toxin of sorts in it.   

Oh ,  OK OK  ,  
Run that Sim crossed : god making a" good plant "  followed by God making another " good plant " .386 less that toxin but a little  more of the other stuff. Then another one followed by another thennnnnnnnnn
Plant # 4899224. Bull rush.  And it don't do shlt.   He puts absolutely none of this special juice we are talking about. 

I don't know what I am trying to say now.
But I do like your argument. 

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@crossed
EVERY
SINGLE
DISEASE
IN
EXISTENCE...

Even if we were to take your source 100% for granted, it would only prove that certain plant ingredients, such as Oregano Oil and Olive Leaf Extract, can cure HIV. Even if we play devil's advocate and say that those plants can cure ALL diseases caused by lipid-coated viruses, you would still have all of your work ahead of you.
crossed
crossed
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
You do know the poison ones have a purpose.It is to keep animals from eating them.

This source say's plant cures maleria

this source say's plant cures hiv

This source and i quote say's

Insulin Plant- A Magic Cure For Diabetes

This source say's insulin plant cure's diabetes

Insulin plant was introduced to India in recent times. The plant has been regarded as being a magical, natural cure for diabetes. Even though the herb is primarily used for curing diabetes,

Can you see why i believe there is a cure for every disease

crossed
crossed
-->
@PressF4Respect
I am not Saying that one plant cure's every disease.I am saying it looks like there is a plant for every disease.Btw we are talking about a strange breed of Oregano  not the one you see online for sale.Or at the store.Like how there are like 40 diffrent types of wormwood.Only the sweetwormwood cures maleria.Not the other 39 others ones

Insulin plant was introduced to India in recent times. The plant has been regarded as being a magical, natural cure for diabetes. Even though the herb is primarily used for curing diabetes,
crossed
crossed
Scientists Find an Australian Berry That Can Cure Cancer in 48 Hours

There is  high amounts of lead and mercury in herbs sold online and or in store.This is not medical advise.The only way to get clean herbs is to grow your own with sunflowers to clean dirt
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@crossed
I am not Saying that one plant cure's every disease.
I'm not saying that either.

I am saying it looks like there is a plant for every disease.
So you're saying you're not sure whether there actually is a plant for every disease?

Btw we are talking about a strange breed of Oregano  not the one you see online for sale
Ok...?

To prove the point you made in the title, you need to identify a core characteristic that all diseases have (and prove that it indeed applies to every single disease). Then, you need to identify plants that can be provably applied to that core characteristic to provably cure the disease. Sound too difficult? I'll make it easier for you.

Here is a list of known diseases:

Find a plant-based cure for every single one of them.

Once you're finished with that, you then need to prove that God exists and that He put them there. 

Because I don't EVER want to go down the endless rabbit hole that is the debate about God's existence again, let's just assume (for the sake of my sanity) that God exists.

So yeah, just prove that God put medication in plants.

crossed
crossed
-->
@PressF4Respect
I am pretty sure there is a plant for every disease.I am using this logic.Lets say there are 7 doors.The first 3 doors are numbered one two and three.It would be logical to assume the last four doors to be numbered four five six and seven.Would it not be.That is what i am doing here.I find article saying plant cures maleria.I find article saying plant cure's Hiv.I find article saying plant cure's diabetes's.I find articles saying plant cures cancer.It would be logical for me to assume there are plants  for other disease to. would it not.

It has to be god who put medicine in plants.It takes thinking knowledge and intelligence to create prescription drug.Thus it takes thinking knowledge and intelligence to create medicine in plant.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@crossed

I am pretty sure there is a plant for every disease.I am using this logic.Lets say there are 7 doors.The first 3 doors are numbered one two and three.It would be logical to assume the last four doors to be numbered four five six and seven.Would it not be.
It is just as statistically likely for those doors to be numbered "4, 5, 6, and 7" as it is for them to be numbered "21, 69, 420, and 1738".

That is what i am doing here.I find article saying plant cures maleria.I find article saying plant cure's Hiv.I find article saying plant cure's diabetes's.I find articles saying plant cures cancer.It would be logical for me to assume there are plants  for other disease to. would it not.
The problem is, those articles aren't nearly enough to constitute a working proof.

It has to be god who put medicine in plants.It takes thinking knowledge and intelligence to create prescription drug.Thus it takes thinking knowledge and intelligence to create medicine in plant.
Prove it, because what you have right now is an Argument from Incredulity.

crossed
crossed
-->
@PressF4Respect
Alright

Plant found to have cured dengu fever

crossed
crossed
-->
@PressF4Respect
6 Natural cures for Anthrax

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@crossed
A few down, many thousands more to go.
crossed
crossed
-->
@PressF4Respect
Slowly but Surley i am making a dent in your list of disease
I do not think i will get them all But here is a cure for gout

Cure for Gout is couch grass.People are curing themselfs of gout with couch grass

Herbal Cure For Gout – How Couch Grass Can Help With Gout
crossed
crossed
-->
@PressF4Respect
cups of aloe Vera juice every day as a natural cure for lyme disease. 12. Cumanda. Cumanda is an ancient herb used to cure lyme disease. It is known to kill the organism causing lyme disease. Cumanda also helps in curing different infections associated with lyme disease

You do relise that there are medicine in plants.Why would they interact with prescription drugs if there was no medicine in them
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@crossed
Let's go crossed-san,
if you can't do it no one can!
Gooooooooo crossed!
WOOOOOOO!!!
crossed
crossed
It is just as statistically likely for those doors to be numbered "4, 5, 6, and 7" as it is for them to be numbered "21, 69, 420, and 1738"

No it is 4567 because we are assuming it goes in order.Not random

The problem is, those articles aren't nearly enough to constitute a working proof.

According to vox that gal got a noble prize for the maleria cure.Plus it is in the history books from the Vietnam war.Because They won many battle's because the chinese gave them this herbal cure.

Prove it, because what you have right now is an Argument from Incredulity.

What part of my argument is from incredulity.It takes thinking knowledge and intelligence to create medicine.As we see from prescription drug creation.SO the stuff found in nature would logically require intelligence knowledge and thinking

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@crossed
You do relise that there are medicine in plants. Why would they interact with prescription drugs if there was no medicine in them
Yes. Some medications are synthesized from plants. But that isn't what you're trying to prove.

Let's go crossed, let's go! 👏👏
Let's go crossed, let's go! 👏👏
I BELIEVE IN YOU BUDDY!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@crossed
No it is 4567 because we are assuming it goes in order.Not random
No, you're just assuming that. There's nothing that says it's more statistically likely than any other combination.
For example, if I flip heads 50 times, what's my next flip going to be?

According to vox that gal got a noble prize for the maleria cure.Plus it is in the history books from the Vietnam war.Because They won many battle's because the chinese gave them this herbal cure.
Ok. That doesn't prove this point:
medicen in plants for all disease

What part of my argument is from incredulity.
The whole thing.

It takes thinking knowledge and intelligence to create medicine.As we see from prescription drug creation.SO the stuff found in nature would logically require intelligence knowledge and thinking.
Did you read the link I posted?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
Yes God put medicinal value in plants, the botanical Kingdom is far more powerful than people realize and is definitely an indicator we have an intelligent Maker, I mean there are herbs for specific organs for God's sake! You can really see the difference in God's knowledge and use of healing as opposed to the medical community, with the right herbs there is no fear of death and severe side effects or any at all for that matter. Just take a good look at the warnings and possible side-effects of your next dose of prescription drugs.

I had a toothache a couple weeks ago and hadn't been to the Doctors in forever (as I've been mostly utilizing holistic practices and eating) and everyone wanted to scare me in to taking antibiotics or I could "die" lol, so I went ahead and visited the Docs and of course they prescribed me a good ol round of antibiotics for my stubborn toothache but when I read the precautions I said to myself "ef that crap"! wtf is this baloney?? I mean are you serious? the very warnings are telling me I could die and that I could undergo complications and symptoms that could never go away. Basically it scared the shyt out of me and I decided no way I'm taking those.

So I decided to really focus in on what I'm eating, researched natural remedies and got myself some clove oil, used coconut oil and baking soda as a tooth paste. Long story short the toothache is gone and I never had to take life threatening drugs and I've done this with several problems that have arisen. The thing about botanicals though is one needs to be practicing good eating habits (raw foods, fruits and veggies), that goes hand in hand with the usage of herbs because we are really addressing the actual terrain of the body and the conditions we set up within it. 
The biggest difference between drugs and botanicals is that one targets symptoms while the other targets the causes, one allows you to continue bad habits while the other corrects bad habits. In other words you can't take herbs and eat ice cream, pizza and junk food all day and expect good results or ailments to go away. So a lot of people rather just take some prescription drugs powerful enough to mask their symptoms and continue their lifestyle while never addressing the causes, and this produces serious long-term issues.

Anybody taking prescription drugs long term knows their problems never go away, there are no curative healing properties in them. Only nature knows how to heal properly and with the most efficiency. The issue with most situations and symptoms is the terrain of the body and what condition we have created therein. "Diseases" are a fabrication of the medical community in that we categorize any symptoms as a disease where some drug is supposed to suppress those conditions and people rely on that and big money is made. Holistic healing and the usage of botanicals deal with lifestyle, health and the reversal of sickness, it doesn't mask and suppress symptoms it deals with the real causes and supports health and well-being without long term issues. It is a vicious cycle as the human body begins to rely on prescription medication rather than targeting the health of the individual. In a perfect world we would be using the very foods we eat and what we consume as our support for general well-being and if and when sickness arises we would be using herbs and botanicals to support cell function and rejuvenation.

There doesn't need to be a curative value in EVERY plant for the point of the OP to be true, reading over some of the posts it's kind of missing the point to make that argument. One should be asking themselves why would a plant contain medicinal properties? how can herbs target specific ailments? it is a good indicator that there is a higher hand involved. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Every... single... disease in existence?

Remember "diseases" are what the medical community label symptoms that arise in the human body, to make this real simple there could be the same cause for many of the various symptoms people face. So whenever they see a symptom it is then labeled a "disease" with a big fat name slapped on it and then a drug used to mask those symptoms. It's a fabrication used to make people believe that there are all these "diseases" running around waiting to jump on ya and infect you lol, then the concept of diseases makes you believe you need the prescription drug to deal with the attack. In the meantime there are no real curative value in manmade drugs and in fact a lot of times causes other serious conditions. And to make matters much worse these drugs make huge amounts of money, people have greatly suffered at the expense of enormous medical bills and many die in their conditions never to see the face of true healing.  

People have become so conditioned that even by me saying this would seem absurd, that's how powerful propaganda and the conditioning of the mind are. 
It has people actually believing all these different "diseases" exist, when in fact they are just symptoms someone labeled a disease relative to the same causes. Instead of looking at the health of the body and the root cause of any condition it has people focused on diseases and subsequently some drug needed to treat it, it's pretty crazy how the machine works and how folks buy into it. No one wants to associate their ailments with what they eat and how they live their lives, it's much easier to ignore that and use drugs to mask symptoms rather than to address the causes because that would mean making changes to ones lifestyle. 

Herbs aren't used to mask and suppress symptoms, botanicals are used to support cell structure and function so they do their jobs more effectively. It's actually the human body, the glands and organs that deal with causative factors and when they shut down herbs are used to get them up and running again, but when the terrain has been compromised (through dirty fuel) and the body can no longer perform these tasks it's time to target health. Parts get dirty, they get worn down, they need to be cleaned so they can function normally and effectively handle poor conditions. 
So if you look at the body more like a car or the vehicle you use to get around, and the maintenance involved in caring for that vehicle you can have a more clear understanding of what I'm saying. Cars don't get "diseases" lol, they malfunction due to improper care and the eventual failure of parts. What happens when you try to mask a problem when your car malfunctions? it usually doesn't go very well and could end up in the death of that car. If the maintenance of that car is properly performed, the car runs smooth and it lasts a long time, if maintenance is ignored and is run on dirty fuel that's when things begin to break down and malfunction. Unlike the medical community there is no fabrication of "diseases" in the repair shops, they deal with the failure of parts and the maintenance thereof to prevent eventual termination of that vehicle. 

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Yes God put medicinal value in plants, the botanical Kingdom is far more powerful than people realize and is definitely an indicator we have an intelligent Maker, I mean there are herbs for specific organs for God's sake! You can really see the difference in God's knowledge and use of healing as opposed to the medical community, with the right herbs there is no fear of death and severe side effects or any at all for that matter. Just take a good look at the warnings and possible side-effects of your next dose of prescription drugs.
So how would you respond to something like this?

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
While it is true that some plants do have some medicinal properties, that a healthy lifestyle is important to maintaining one's well-being, and that some medications do have potentially severe side effects (some are also ludicrously expensive, mostly due to certain pharmaceutical companies having monopolies over them), one cannot entirely discredit the role that pathogenic microbes play in causing diseases. These germs are tangible (visible through a microscope) and are responsible for most of the diseases that plague humanity.

Besides, how would a perfectly healthy human become sick from transmission (say, COVID-19) if diseases are simply the result of a deficient lifestyle? How come life expectancy a few centuries ago was significantly lower than it is today, despite all of the "remedies" being natural? Why were illnesses such as measles, polio, and even diabetes (which were rampant and almost always fatal before the advent of modern medication) not being cured by herbal medication? Why did the various plagues throughout history cause so much death when pure and wholesome treatments existed to supposedly eliminate them?

The truth is, pathogens exist, and they do cause diseases.