When Biden is elected, who will be the President?

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 9
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
I posed this question in a forum - I don't remember which one. However, after what I watched Biden say in an interview today or yesterday, I have to raise the question as my own topic because what he said was: "I'm going to beat Joe Biden." https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/may/26/blog-posting/biden-beating-biden-social-media-users-misquote-bi/

So, I ask in absolute candor: If he succeeds, even in beating Donald Trump, who is going to be the President? I'm not kidding. 

I also have to ask considering the Biden gaffes that are now coming repeatedly as Biden ages another week, and has now come out of the basement: When are Democrats going to get a real candidate? This is pathetically funnier than having already been in 57 states, and having a few more to go. Oh, I know, y'all are going to tell me that Biden is just telling the truth. Biden is going to beat Biden. Yep. One way or another...
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Hillary Clinton
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ILikePie5
Hillaryous Balloon Girl is a two-time failure as a candidate for the presidency.  2008, 2018. Tell me a two-time losing candidate for the presidency who has been eventually elected, or has, by succession, become the president.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ILikePie5
can't be Hillary, has to be a black woman
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@fauxlaw
She’s the modern William Jennings Bryan
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
the one who have always controlled the us-fed reserve
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@fauxlaw
However, after what I watched Biden say in an interview today or yesterday, I have to raise the question as my own topic because what he said was: "I'm going to beat Joe Biden."
Did you even read your own link? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
Did you even read your own link? 
Bruh no offense but you’re deaf if you heard “be” instead of “beat.” Turn up the volume a bit. You can hear a distinct “tuh” sound 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5

Politifact is paid to hear LAUREL