Apology to Stephen and recognition of BrotherDThomas

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 10
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
You both have concluded a link between Jesus and Lucifer as well as even to Allah, that was independent of anything that I posted. I am sorry for saying Stephen copied me, it turned out that he did not do so.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

RationalMadman,

To use some familiar words of yours, and a concept of yours as well, YOU have stolen my concept that Jesus is in fact Allah God, and  in another thread, I was there to reclaim it in the same vein as you accused Stephen of stealing your Lucifer is Jesus concept! Get it Huh? Now, for good reason, you have repented of your blatant misgivings in front of the membership.  

Remember, for the future, not only is Jesus Allah, but He is also the Hebrew only God named Yahweh of the Old Testament.  All three of these god concepts have their impetus within the linage of Abraham. Notwithstanding, all three gods contradict each other within their godly writings, the Jewish Torah and Tanakh, the Muslim Qu’ran, and the Christian Bible, but yet, they are all presumed to be the SAME GOD!  Understood?  Do you see the ramifications of this blatant contradiction in terms? This is what you should be uncovering and talking about, instead of trying to have a male anatomy contest with Stephen and myself, of which you would never win!

You are excused, for now.

NEXT?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
so now RM stole from BrotherDthomas??
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

DOC, YOUR "OUT TO LUNCH" QUOTE: "so now RM stole from BrotherDthomas??"

DUH!  We can't be responsible for you not following the blatant misuse by RationalMadman in using my propositions of Jesus is Allah of a time past, that are within the same vein as RM accusing Stephen of doing with his alleged Jesus is Lucifer concept.  Keep up with the serious stuff in this forum, and do not drop along the wayside in having to ask questions like you have just done on a topic that you should be familiar with, okay?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
but RM is older on this site than you
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

YOUR NON-SEQUENTIAL QUOTE: "but RM is older on this site than you"

I don't care if RM came upon this forum yesterday, or if he has been here on the first day of this forums existence, understood?  He will be called out when he steps out of line, and in this case, by using his own style of argument that he used against Stephen where it shut him down.  get it?.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
go brotherD!
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
You both have concluded a link between Jesus and Lucifer

The bible did that all on it's own. I simply asked  "Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.?"? #1

as well as even to Allah
No, I had nothing to do with that. That was the Brothers own hard work and research that caused him to come to that conclusion and well before you.

Still, I appreciate your apology.  It's more than many of the Christian cowards here can force themselves to do even when caught out in blatant lies or contradictions.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
so now RM stole from BrotherDthomas??

According to RM logic they both stole from Quora actually.

This was posted on Quora four years ago, before RM started talking about it.

If someone talks about a thing after you talk about a thing that means they stole your idea because THAT'S HOW LOGIC WORKS NOW I GUESS!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
it how it works with brotherD and rm