Open Invitation: Street Epistemology

Author: Jeff_Goldblum

Total: 13
Jeff_Goldblum
Debates: 13
Jeff_Goldblum
If you believe in God, consider this an open invitation to participate in Street Epistemology (SE). Definition of SE:
While definitions vary, it's generally accepted that Street Epistemology is a conversational tool that helps people reflect on the quality of their reasons and the reliability of their methods used to derive one's confidence level in their deeply-held beliefs.
Should you accept, I will politely question you about your God belief in a separate forum chat. It will be a one-on-one conversation. My questioning will be respectful and you will be free to end the conversation at any time. The goal is not to turn you into an atheist; rather, the goal is to explore the basis for your belief.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Jeff_Goldblum
I'm willing to do this but some of my beliefs involve conspiracy theories as my God is in charge of the real world Illuminati, so I won't answer too many questions about that aspect.
Jeff_Goldblum
Jeff_Goldblum
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll do my best to give you a good interview. I'll set up a separate forum post for you and I shortly.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Jeff_Goldblum
I'm in
Jeff_Goldblum
Jeff_Goldblum
-->
@fauxlaw
@Pendragon524
Interested?
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Jeff_Goldblum
@Jeff_Goldblum:

I'm interested as well.

@RationalMadman:

I'm willing to do this but some of my beliefs involve conspiracy theories as my God is in charge of the real world Illuminati, so I won't answer too many questions about that aspect.
You mean Lucifer? The "real world illuminati" is merely a deflection from Luciferianism especially given that the "illuminati" sport the eye of hathor.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Jeff_Goldblum
yes, very interested
Jeff_Goldblum
Jeff_Goldblum
-->
@Pendragon524
CLOSED FOR THE MOMENT. I'm already at 4 takers and do not want to overextend myself.

Exception: Pendragon, whom I previously invited.
Pendragon524
Debates: 4
Pendragon524
-->
@Jeff_Goldblum
I am very interested! You’ll set the forum up and message me, I assume?
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@Jeff_Goldblum
If you believe in God, consider this an open invitation to participate in Street Epistemology (SE). Definition of SE:
While definitions vary, it's generally accepted that Street Epistemology is a conversational tool that helps people reflect on the quality of their reasons and the reliability of their methods used to derive one's confidence level in their deeply-held beliefs.
Should you accept, I will politely question you about your God belief in a separate forum chat. It will be a one-on-one conversation. My questioning will be respectful and you will be free to end the conversation at any time. The goal is not to turn you into an atheist; rather, the goal is to explore the basis for your belief.

I would also openly invite you to participate and account for your atheistic belief in which I will try to politely ask you about what you believe and how it makes sense of origins of existence,  the universe, life, logic, truth, morality and other things. Are you in? 
Jeff_Goldblum
Jeff_Goldblum
-->
@PGA2.0
Go for it
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@Jeff_Goldblum
Go for it
A challenge for Jeff Goldblum:

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
Lucifer's mother, Aurora, is involved but she is the random generator, not the God itself.