Abortion Remains Illegal in Argentina

Author: JusticeWept

Total: 72
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Alec
You view anyone who disagrees with you on any political issue as being evil.  This is fascist behavior.
Here it is again and maybe you can begin to grasp relativly simple comment in English.

.."It is an organism of the woman and her choice, so please keep your friggin immmoral nose out womens bodily business.

I view your type as being perverted and immoral."...

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@mustardness
please keep your friggin immmoral nose out womens bodily business.
Let's be consistent about this.  If a woman ought to have the right to kill a baby, should a rapist be allowed to rape a woman?  Because abortion is worse then rape.  If I said in response to a hypothetical rape legalization debate, "please keep your friggin immmoral nose out rapists bodily business." I would essentially be crazy.  Just like you are since you fail to take into account the rights a fetus ought to have.  You also drop every point I present to you and you instead go back to an argument that I just roasted.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Stop with the childish arguments and try the truth.
If a woman doesn't have the right to remove a growth then you don't have that right.
You're always waffling about compromise so here's one.
You give up any bodily autonomy and one woman does the same. Then you just have to convince enough men and the exact number of women to join you and hey presto you commit to dying from any illness and the women agree to let you and your fellow males take all the unwanted babies and bring them up.
Oh btw you've never even addressed the real question ie bodily autonomy, you only ever pretend a fetus has rights.
Alec
Alec
You give up any bodily autonomy and one woman does the same.
Define bodily autonomy.  If by bodily autonomy, you mean the right to have sex before marriage, then I'm fine with both men and women being prohibited from having sex until marriage.

Then you just have to convince enough men and the exact number of women to join you and hey presto you commit to dying from any illness and the women agree to let you and your fellow males take all the unwanted babies and bring them up.
Very few abortions are due to the mother's life being at genuine risk.  We both know that even if I allowed abortions where the mother was going to die, it wouldn't be enough to satisfy you.  Moreover, if you give the babies to the males to raise, they would set the kids up for adoption, just like what the males would be fine with the females doing.

Oh btw you've never even addressed the real question ie bodily autonomy, you only ever pretend a fetus has rights.
Define bodily autonomy.  A fetus ought to have the right to their body.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
Let's be consistent about this.  If a woman ought to have the right to kill a baby, should a rapist be allowed to rape a woman?

1} consistence is irrelevant to your comments above,

2} the issue is conceptuallized egg, fetus, fetus/baby and you have yet to EVER exhibit these facts via you lack of  moral and intellectual integrity on making these distincitions in your comments, Sad :--(,

Just like you are since you fail to take into account the rights a fetus ought to have.

False.  Conceptualized egg, fetus and fetus/baby are organism of the pregnant woman and  you have yet to EVER exhibit this fact via your lack of moral and intellectual integrity on making these distinction in your comments.

The only thing you roast i more and intellectual integrity. You have niether in regards to pregnant women. Sad :--(
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Define bodily autonomy.  If by bodily autonomy, you mean the right to have sex before marriage, then I'm fine with both men and women being prohibited from having sex until marriage.
Bodily autonomy for the seriously slow is the right to control your own body, I can see how that is difficult for you to understand you need to be an adult human to get it.
Consenting adults only require the consent of each other to engage in sexual intercouirse. Why do you think you have the right to deny that?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Very few abortions are due to the mother's life being at genuine risk.  We both know that even if I allowed abortions where the mother was going to die, it wouldn't be enough to satisfy you.  Moreover, if you give the babies to the males to raise, they would set the kids up for adoption, just like what the males would be fine with the females doing.
I never claimed otherwise.You continue to waffle about things that you know nothing of. Every woman has the right to bodily autonomy, prove me wrong. There are no babies involved, grow up.
You've never had sex have you?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
A fetus ought to have the right to their body.
The corrorally being that all martians should have the right to their own planet. Why don't they, do you think?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
Define bodily autonomy. 
This immature 'playing dumb' mind game.

A fetus ought to have the right to their body.
You can believe what ever you want to believe irrespective of any rational, logical common sense is attached to your beliefs.

So the fertilized egg { *(i)* } is in the woman and she has all inherent rights to happens to it via all of its stages/pahses ---fetus and fetus/baby--.

The pregnant woman is oxygen INspiring woman { aka human being } if not and adult, the fertilized egg is not.

The fetus is not.

The fetus is not an oxygen INspiring human being and the it it is an organsim of  the woman. So please keep you friggin nose out of pregnants womens bodily business.  Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?

It is fine with me if you want to recited nonsense 100 times before breakfest, lunch, dinner and before bed.  It is your inherent right to do so.

Stop trying to push your nonsense on other INspiring humans.

Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
Consenting adults only require the consent of each other to engage in sexual intercouirse. Why do you think you have the right to deny that?
Because sex is dangerous and it must be banned with the exception for reproduction.  Even then, both partners must have no STDs or must get all their STDs treated so the kid isn't messed up.  It causes unintended pregnancies and it spreads STDs.  Condoms don't always work in the prevention of STD spreading.  Unless something is done about STDs, then everyone in society would have them.  Your fine with all abortions.  I hope your not fine with STDs.

Every woman has the right to bodily autonomy, prove me wrong.
Their body is alright.  But their body does not have 2 different blood types.  A fetus has a different blood type then the mother most of the time and this is evidence for them being separate human beings.

There are no babies involved, grow up.
Science confirms that a 6 week fetus is a human being.  Abortions before 6 weeks are fine.  But after 6 weeks, it ought to be banned.  I have made a compromise offer.  Do you have any compromise offers?

You've never had sex have you?
I have never had sex and I am a proud virgin.  I never want to ever have sex.

The corrorally being that all martians should have the right to their own planet. Why don't they, do you think?
If martians are sentient life forms, then they ought to have the right to their own planet.  Granted, the Earthlings can buy the planet if they want in the event that there are already martins there.  I prefer to colonize the moon.  It's much closer.

Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
This immature 'playing dumb' mind game. 
Poor conduct, quote taken out of context, and I said that if a woman can't get out of a pregnancy, nether should a man.

So the fertilized egg { *(i)* } is in the woman and she has all inherent rights to happens to it via all of its stages/pahses ---fetus and fetus/baby--.
Not even the liberal platform believes in legalized abortion until birth.  Not even Roe V Wade supports that idea.  Why would a woman be allowed to kill a fetus at 26 weeks old?  Why at 8 weeks old?  Under my compromise, she can still get an abortion within the first 6 weeks.  Most women find out they are pregnant before 6 weeks, so under my compromise, they can still get an abortion, just before 6 weeks.

The pregnant woman is oxygen INspiring woman { aka human being } if not and adult, the fertilized egg is not.

The fetus is not.
Both are human beings.

The fetus is not an oxygen INspiring human being and the it it is an organsim of  the woman.
What the hell does "oxygen inspiring" mean.  They are pretty much as separate as a nursing baby is from their mom.  If baby formula didn't exist, should the mom be allowed to kill the babies that she is nursing?

It is fine with me if you want to recited nonsense 100 times before breakfest, lunch, dinner and before bed.  It is your inherent right to do so.

It is not nonsense.  It is scientific fact.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
ALeC---Define bodily autonomy.

M-tard--This immature 'playing dumb' mind game. 
Poor conduct, quote taken out of context, and I said that if a woman can't get out of a pregnancy, nether should a man.
No it is not taken out of context. Is complete sentence and an obvious immature,'playing dumb' mind game on your part.

Not even the liberal platform believes in legalized abortion until birth. Not even Roe V Wade supports that idea.
I'm interested in others immorality and lack of rational, logical common sense.  All of you need to keep your friggn nose out of a pregnant womans bodily business unless she gives her consent for others to stick their nose *v* in there.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth and off my finger tips?

Why would a woman be allowed to kill a fetus at 26 weeks old?  Why at 8 weeks old?  Under my compromise, she can still get an abortion within the first 6 weeks.  Most women find out they are pregnant before 6 weeks, so under my compromise, they can still get an abortion, just before 6 weeks.
Ive explained this too you very clearly many times over so once again, please keep your friggn nose *v*  out of a pregnant womans bodily business unless she gives her consent for others to stick their nose *v* in there.

The fetus is not.
Both are human beings.
Ive addressed this 100 times or more and your contiune to immature 'playing dumb' mind games.  So again,please keep your friggn nose *v*  out of a pregnant womans bodily business unless she gives her consent for others to stick their nose *v* in there.

The fetus is not an oxygen INspiring human being and the it it is an organsim of  the woman.
What the hell does "oxygen inspiring" mean.
If you cant figure it out your brain abilities is worse that I previously thought.  Are you even 10 years old yet?

It is not nonsense.  It is scientific fact.
Your ignorant on scientific fact, immature, immoral and lack any ability to follow even the most simple rational, logical common sense in these regards.  You have nothing but fundamentalist like nonsense to offer on this issue.  Please stop with this with this immature, immoral and lack any ability to follow even the most simple rational, logical common sense