Would you Consider this Evidence? Part 2

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 11
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
To continue a topic created by Roderickspode,
Let's say there was a piece of hypothetical equipment created and designed to pick up information, communication or general activity at various levels of frequencies like a radio receptor/receiver would pick up on radio waves and we discovered incidentally that there were continuous levels of communicational frequencies taking place that transmitted independent of the operations and frequencies of Earth. We could hypothetically hone in on these frequencies and discern that there were intelligent communications occurring all around us that were happening distinct from the human range of frequencies.
At first this discovery was kept hidden from the general public but was then later revealed and uncovered, would you consider this evidence that 1) God exists...... or that 2) A transcendent reality exists?

Why would we assume God exists or a transcendent reality exists? well if you pick either option or both it would be a case of deducing.
A) there's activity occurring around us independent of the human range of frequency
B) if there's activity occurring around us at different ranges of frequencies then there must be another channel/reality existing
C) if there's another channel/reality existing independent of our own then it is true a transcendent reality exists
D) if it is true that a transcendent reality exists then it must be so that God exists

Of course these wouldn't be the only options that one could speculate on, but just as a thought experiment....

Here is what I would like to correlate this hypothetical with in our own observations of spiritual experiences as a whole....
What if we associated our conscious activity with radio wave frequencies that occur at varying levels (physical sense perception level/channel and up...)
What if we associated ourselves as actual radio receptors capable of receiving various frequencies
What if spiritual communication/encounters were simply taking place at another range of frequency
What if we were capable of adjusting our receptors channels to pick up on different ranges of communicational frequencies
What if prayer, spiritual practices and or meditation was a form of adjusting one's channel of receiving various ranges of frequencies

The point I would like to make here to tie it all together is that there's an obvious range of communication and activity occurring within the spiritual domain that takes place all around us since man has began to articulate. Could this explain or be a good analogy of how it is possible there's an independent wave of communication and experiences that take place within ranges of conscious frequencies apart from the physical frequency? maybe if we desired or learned how to change channels on this wavelength of frequencies we could pick up alternative stations. If we always focus in primarily on the physical channel we opt out on all other possible channels of communication.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

In EtrnlVw's Satanic jabberwocky hypotheticals and wishful thinking in trying to embarrassingly prove his specific God over all the other Gods that have existed over time, he erroneously acts as though his God of choice, whichever that may be,  is the only one that existed. NOT!  How blatantly narcissistic does he want to be?!

Furthermore, if EtrnlVw is going to play his embarrassing "Hide and Seek, where is my God Game," then he should tell the membership in which God he is talking about, is it that hard to do? To save EtrnlVws time, I have listed the Gods of the Bronze, Iron, and Middle Ages for him to choose in which one he is referring too this time as shown below:

Azura Mazda, Angus, Belenos, Brigid, Dana, Lugh, Dagda, Epona, Allah Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Atehna, Demeter, Dionysus, Eris, Eos, Gaia, Hades, Hekate, Helios, Hephaestus, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Pan, Poseidon, Selene, Uranus, Zeus, Mathilde, Elves, Eostre, Frigg, Ganesh, Hretha, Saxnot, Shef, Shiva Thuno, Tir, Vishnu, Weyland, Woden, Yahweh, Alfar, Balder, Beyla, Bil, Bragi, Byggvir, Dagr, Disir, Eir, Forseti, Freya, Freyr, Frigga, Heimdall, Hel, Hoenir, Idunn, Jord, Lofn, Loki, Mon, Njord, Norns, Nott, Odin, Ran, Saga, Sif, Siofn, Skadi, Snotra, Sol, Syn, Ull, Thor, Tyr, Var, Vali, Vidar, Vor, Herne, Holda, Nehalennia, Nerthus, Endovelicus, Ataegina, Runesocesius, Bacchus, Ceres, Cupid, Diana, Janus, Juno, Jupiter, Jesus, Maia, Mars, Mercury, Minerva, Neptune, Pluto, Plutus, Proserpina, Venus, Vesta, Vulcan, Attis, Cybele, El-Gabal, Isis, Mithras, Sol Invictus, Endovelicus, Anubis, Aten, Atum, Bast, Bes, Geb, Hapi, Hathor, Heget, Horus, Imhotep, Isis, Khepry, Khnum, Maahes, Ma"at, Menhit, Mont, Naunet, Neith, Nephthys, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra, Sekhmnet, Sobek, Set, Tefnut, Thoth, An, Anshar, Anu, Apsu, Ashur, Damkina, Ea, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Nunurta, Hadad, Inanna, Ishtar, Kingu, Kishar, Marduk, Mummu, Nabu, Nammu, Nanna, Nergal, Ninhursag, Ninlil, Nintu, Shamash, Sin, Tiamat, Utu, Mitra, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi, Inari, Tengu, Izanami, Izanagi, Daikoku, Ebisu, Benzaiten, Bishamonten, Fukurokuju, Jurojin, Hotei, Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc, Inti, Kon, Mama Cocha, Mama Quilla, Manco Capac, Pachacamac and Zaramama, Vera.

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@EtrnlVw
This is an excellent follow up.

I think some people might get hung up on the idea that God could be used in the same conversation with......

What if prayer, spiritual practices and or meditation was a form of adjusting one's channel of receiving various ranges of frequencies

Many people seem to have this idea that there's a huge dichotomy between modern knowledge of transmission, and ancient description of divine communication. The language you use in your post was not the language of yesteryear. The Hebrew language was limited, and human knowledge was subject to time/progression.

God of course was aware of our current modern terminology from Day One. But was courteous enough to communicate with ancient peoples within their language/knowledge time-frame.

So yes, your analogy brings up an interesting question.

The majority consensus on the other thread seems to be that an unsurpassable wall in space would not be considered evidence of a higher power. However, what would the consensus be if we add your independent from earth frequencies into the picture?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RoderickSpode
Yeah, I was attempting to use this analogy to portray that there is a tangible range of communication within spirituality that eludes the immediate physical sense perceptions and how it could work. Whether or not frequencies are the most accurate description regardless it is something an individual can observe, experience, feel or discern in one way or another. This range of communication varies greatly nevertheless is still very much effective, that is between the participant and the Creator and using the analogy of us being "receptors" it paints a pretty clear picture that there indeed may be an interrelated tangible method of receiving that the average person never thought about. It isn't just limited to the Creator either, this includes everything that exists outside the physical domain and there are gateways to transmit information. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
What if we associated our conscious activity with radio wave frequencies that occur at varying levels (physical sense perception level/channel and up...)
What if we associated ourselves as actual radio receptors capable of receiving various frequencies
What if spiritual communication/encounters were simply taking place at another range of frequency
What if we were capable of adjusting our receptors channels to pick up on different ranges of communicational frequencies

What if every word of every story in the  bible was true and provable, with factual , real hard immovable and indisputable evidence?  What if?

But it isn't and can be proven to be unreliable and easily disproved with fact and real hard immovable and indisputable evidence?

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Please clarify what the "frequencies of Earth" and the "human range of frequencies" are.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Please clarify what the "frequencies of Earth" and the "human range of frequencies" are.

Well they are the range of frequencies occurring in our world, lets say our (human) frequencies occur at a specific range and the alternative ranges occurring are at higher frequency ranges. Thus the hypothetical equipment is picking up ranges that are occurring distinct from ours.
Ranges of frequencies are being used to describe our activity, like lets say for example every time you think, act or say something it produces a vibrational frequency that can be detected. If it helps at all, we could say "pitch", like detecting various levels of pitches on a scale from lowest to highest. Our pitches produced occur on the lower end of the scale and anything unassociated with that range is something entirely different.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Well they are the range of frequencies occurring in our world, lets say our (human) frequencies occur at a specific range and the alternative ranges occurring are at higher frequency ranges. Thus the hypothetical equipment is picking up ranges that are occurring distinct from ours.
Ranges of frequencies are being used to describe our activity, like lets say for example every time you think, act or say something it produces a vibrational frequency that can be detected. If it helps at all, we could say "pitch", like detecting various levels of pitches on a scale from lowest to highest. Our pitches produced occur on the lower end of the scale and anything unassociated with that range is something entirely different.
Do you mean brain waves? Brain waves are what we detect from the electrochemical impulses of the brain. Higher frequencies mean higher brain activity. Abnormally high brain wave frequencies aren't associated with higher cognitive powers, however, and are instead indicative of stress, anxiety, and possibly hyperactivity disorders.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
Do you mean brain waves? Brain waves are what we detect from the electrochemical impulses of the brain. Higher frequencies mean higher brain activity. Abnormally high brain wave frequencies aren't associated with higher cognitive powers, however, and are instead indicative of stress, anxiety, and possibly hyperactivity disorders.

Lol, this is all analogous. No, I don't mean brain waves. I'm not talking about anything literal, though there is some truth behind this. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
I can tell from your responses you aren't getting it at all, perhaps it is my fault. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Lol, this is all analogous. No, I don't mean brain waves.
So then what type of waves are you talking about? What is it made of? How is it produced? Is it measured in Hertz, or something else?

I'm not talking about anything literal, though there is some truth behind this. 
So do you mean... figurative waves? And if it's not "literal", then how would our hypothetical machine pick it up? What would it be detecting? Please clarify these.

I can tell from your responses you aren't getting it at all, perhaps it is my fault. 
Oh no, I'm not saying I don't get it at all. I'm asking to clarify what exactly these "waves" and "frequencies" you are referring to are.