Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
lol what a joke. basically, what have you accomplished by fighting for your rights?!?!?! you should lay down and die because it's better for other people!!!!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
@HistoryBuff
lol what a joke. basically, what have you accomplished by fighting for your rights?!?!?! you should lay down and die because it's better for other people!!!!

You certainly are a bit of a snide creep when it comes to misrepresenting what it is that  people have actually said or asked, arn't you?  

Could you show us the time line where it is that this black man actually says "you should lay down and die because it's better for other people!!!!" ?

Of course you can't. You are just doing what you did with me and always do. You are adding shite to the commentary and THEN commenting and making an argument around what no one has said,  ONLY YOU!

Maybe you can tell us what has been accomplished by the death of this black Ex police officer that someone - a black man - took the time to video instead of attempting to save his life? 

So tell us , what has been accomplished by the rioting and burning down buildings to the ground?

What has been accomplished by the looting and destroying of "multiple black businesses" by other black people ?

What has been accomplished by the death of this black father and grandfather who turned up to help his friend  from having his business and livelihood stolen and decimated by other black people? 

Interesting this black man  pointed out that blacks are quick to riot and vandelise  and loot and murder when a white kills a black - "BUT when a brother kill a brother, you don't care". He was talking about YOU, to YOU . You fell silent and  skipped over my comment on just that point here>>#99.  You are no better than the animal videoing this brave black mans last gasps of  life on the earth;  a disgrace to humanity.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
In all fairness, children in America are raised to care only what they are told to care about by doctrinal authority.

The State Schools raise the kids, not the parents. And State Schools wholeheartedly support Marxism and the fundamental change of America, even if it means people dying and buildings getting burned down.

It's not hyperbole at all as all our Marxist political leaders vocally support the riots and claim that somehow America deserves this.
Blacks are just collateral damage in their quest for a revolution.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
recap the video
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
Could you show us the time line where it is that this black man actually says "you should lay down and die because it's better for other people!!!!" ?
i'm recaping his point. It is basically, "what are you accomplishing by protesting?" and "don't do that, it is hurting businesses". So basically, do not protest, do not fight back, because people who much better off than you might lose some of their stuff.

Maybe you can tell us what has been accomplished by the death of this black Ex police officer that someone - a black man - took the time to video instead of attempting to save his life? 
nothing. this is a massive, continent wide event. some individual actions are going to go badly. but on the whole, the expression of outrage and the protests are very much necessary. 

So tell us , what has been accomplished by the rioting and burning down buildings to the ground?
nothing. but most of the people doing that aren't actually protesters anyway. They are just people out looking to steal and destroy. These sorts of people show up in all sorts of pubic unrest. 

Interesting this black man  pointed out that blacks are quick to riot and vandelise  and loot and murder when a white kills a black - "BUT when a brother kill a brother, you don't care". He was talking about YOU, to YOU . You fell silent and  skipped over my comment on just that point here
no, it is just a really irrelevant point in the terms of protest. when one citizen kills another citizen that is tragic. When police (representives of the government) systematically abuse their power and position to marginalize, harass, and outright murder black people, that is a critically important thing that needs protest. Protest is a means of getting change from the government. So when government employees are committing crimes and being protected by the system, that needs protest. When citizens harm other citizens, what would be the point of the protest? 

You are no better than the animal videoing this brave black mans last gasps of  life on the earth;  a disgrace to humanity.
so wanting a corrupt, abusive system to be reformed is "a disgrace to humanity"? That either means you don't understand my point, you don't understand the issue, or you are really racist. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
A former black cop condemns the murder of a black cop by the radical rioters promoted and supported by Marxist revolutionaries.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
It's not hyperbole at all as all our Marxist political leaders vocally support the riots and claim that somehow America deserves this.
this is evidence that that education clearly doesn't work on everyone. There are no marxist political leaders. Even the furthest left politicians in mainsteam politics don't scratch the edge of marxism. Most of what you would call marxists actually push right wing economic policy. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
good
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff

i'm recaping his point. I[................] So basically, do not protest, do not fight back, because people who much better off than you might lose some of their stuff.

So that will be no then you cannot show us.

nothing. [..................]
And that is exactly the point being made in the video that you want to purposefully alter to suit your own beliefs and narrative.

nothing. [.......................]

And that is exactly the point being made in the video that you want to purposefully alter to suit your own beliefs and narrative.

Interesting this black man  pointed out that blacks are quick to riot and vandelise  and loot and murder when a white kills a black - "BUT when a brother kill a brother, you don't care". He was talking about YOU, to YOU . You fell silent and  skipped over my comment on just that point here
no, it is just a really irrelevant point in the terms of protest.

No.  It proves that thee people are not there to protest about a black man - one of their own- being unlawfully killed. They are there to rob , destroy , vandalize ,  maim and murder if needs be... and to film their dying brother take their last breath on this planet.

You are no better than the animal videoing this brave black mans last gasps of  life on the earth;  a disgrace to humanity.
so wanting a corrupt, abusive system to be reformed is "a disgrace to humanity"?

And again you want to rewrite what I have actually written.

you don't understand my point,

I think I do.  So let me take a leaf out of your book; You are saying even when a "brother murders and other brother" it is insignificant and no one can gain from it.  Where as,  when a white man murderers a black brother then there are legitimate excuses and reasons to riot, rob , murder, maim and burn buildings and black, hard - worked for businesses to the ground. 

you don't understand the issue,
No. You are ignoring the issue 

you are really racist. 
  "racist" .   A word that has been so used and  abused by black and white that it lost all true sense of meaning and definition,  by  libtards.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
and if you were attacking the rioters and applauding the protesters I would wholeheartedly agree with you. But you aren't. You are lumping the 2 groups together and condemning them both. Unless I have misunderstood your intention. 

No.  It proves that thee people are not there to protest about a black man - one of their own- being unlawfully killed. They are there to rob , destroy , vandalize ,  maim and murder if needs be... and to film their dying brother take their last breath on this planet.
I agree. Those people are not protesters. They are taking advantage of the protests as cover to do terrible things. I condemn them for it. But the protesters are right and they have things they need to fight for. 

I think I do.  So let me take a leaf out of your book; You are saying even when a "brother murders and other brother" it is insignificant and no one can gain from it.  Where as,  when a white man murderers a black brother then there are legitimate excuses and reasons to riot, rob , murder, maim and burn buildings and black, hard - worked for businesses to the ground. 
no. My point is that when one citizen murders another citizen, that is a crime that should be investigated and prosecuted, as our system is designed to do. When the police abuse their power and murder citizens, that is something much more serious that requires protest. 

"racist" .   A word that has been so used and  abused by black and white that it lost all true sense of meaning and definition,  by  libtards.
Some people do overuse it. I won't deny that. But sadly, america is a place still badly marred by racism.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
You are lumping the 2 groups together and condemning them both. Unless I have misunderstood your intention. 

Wrong.  AGAIN. I am condemning the murder and violence and vandalism, and  you clearly know I am.  show me where it is that  I have "lumped them all together. I have wrote only of the  murder and violence and vandalism by rioters.

no. My point is that when one citizen murders another citizen, that is a crime that should be investigated and prosecuted, as our system is designed to do. When the police abuse their power and murder citizens, that is something much more serious that requires protest. 

And that is opinion. And mine is completely opposite to yours. It should be other way around.

Some people do overuse it.

Yes you  don't you?  But you deceitfully disguised your accusation of me being racist  among other options, either or .  It's an old trick used my all deceitful apologist.

america is a place still badly marred by racism.

It is a fact of life. Stop crying.   Murder and violence and vandalism is not the answer. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
Wrong.  AGAIN. I am condemning the murder and violence and vandalism, and  you clearly know I am.  show me where it is that  I have "lumped them all together. I have wrote only of the  murder and violence and vandalism by rioters.
ok, perhaps i have misunderstood your point. so a couple of questions. 

- Do you acknowledge that the looters and protesters are separate groups?
- Do you acknowledge that the protesters have very good reasons to protest?

no. My point is that when one citizen murders another citizen, that is a crime that should be investigated and prosecuted, as our system is designed to do. When the police abuse their power and murder citizens, that is something much more serious that requires protest. 
And that is opinion. And mine is completely opposite to yours. It should be other way around.
The purpose of protest is to get the government to do something. Citizens killing other citizens is terrible, but there is no specific government action that people need the government to take. Police killing citizens is a much more serious problem. They have a monopoly on legal use of force. They are allowed to hurt anyone they want, and as long as they can come up with a flimsy pretext they can usually get away with it. That very much does require government action. 

It is a fact of life. Stop crying.   Murder and violence and vandalism is not the answer. 
ok, so you see that the police are racist and murder people and your response is "stop crying"? That is horrendous. The police are there to protect and serve the public. Not to harass and kill them. You are right that murder is not the answer. But as I keep saying, the looters and protesters are 2 different groups. The protesters are, for the most part, peaceful and are regularly being attacked by police and the military anyway. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
ok, so you see that the police are racist

I saw 4 police.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
The protesters are, for the most part, peaceful and are regularly being attacked by police and the military anyway. 

If I was having a peaceful protest, and a hooded man in black garb stepped up next to me and threw a frozen water bottle at a policeman, I would immediately go home before I got arrested for another idiot's actions.

Stephen
Stephen
Wrong.  AGAIN. I am condemning the murder and violence and vandalism, and  you clearly know I am.  show me where it is that  I have "lumped them all together. I have wrote only of the  murder and violence and vandalism by rioters.
ok, perhaps i have misunderstood your point. so a couple of questions. 

No. What you did was read my comment, took offence and then purposefully misrepresented my comment preferring to  substitute my words your own words and then commentated on something I hadn't said AGAIN!  You are deceitful antagonist who desperately wants to be right and wants to justify this violence even at the cost of demeaning and denigrating two black people who are speaking common sense, stating facts and asking legitimate questions. Which is far more than you are capable of doing.

- Do you acknowledge that the looters and protesters are separate groups?
I haven't said different have I. It was you who accused me of "lumping groups together". Don't you think that asking me for clarity on this issue in the first place would have been the better thing to do rather that misinterpreting my words and substituting them for your own?  [A] I am not American but I believe it is the 1st amendment that gives people the right to protest.......... P_E_A_C_C_E_F_L_L_Y

- Do you acknowledge that the protesters have very good reasons to protest?
See [A] above.

The purpose of protest is to get the government to do something. Citizens killing other citizens is terrible, but there is no specific government action that people need the government to take.

Of course there is when it is happening on such a large scale day in day out. What  planet are you from!

ok, so you see that the police are racist and murder people and your response is "stop crying"?

And you are once again manipulating my words. You really are  deceitful aren't you?  Look at YOUR OWN COMMENT that I responded to above . I have highlighted it for you AGAIN, and it is THAT word,  YOUR word that I responded to. Do you see the difference , of course you don't. because you don't want to.  So,  like I have to do with the very youngest of my grandchildren, I will spell out for you,  your blinding deceit.

[A} You say "AMERICA is a place still badly marred by racism" . What you didn't say was [B] ' " the POLICE FORCE is a place still badly marred by racism"

I responded to A and not what you didn't say at B , you deceitful poltroon!

That is horrendous.

No, what you mean is that it would be "horrendous" if I had said that, but I haven't, wouldn't and didn't, say that at all  did I!?   This is simply more of your deceit. AGAIN you are creating and inventing things I haven't said,  AT ALL,  and then you are commenting on something that I haven't said. You just cannot help yourself can you?  

The police are there to protect and serve the public. Not to harass and kill them...
Yes and they are being killed on a pretty regular basis by black people in more cases than by white people while trying to do that.  Did you not to listen to those stats given by the black women in the video ? Here you are>>>11:00 onwards  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jyq_R7HJTQ

But as I keep saying, the looters and protesters are 2 different groups.

Yes you do, don't you.. And I am sick of having to repeat myself to you. I didn't lump them together.  You just want me to have lumped them together. 

here are those stats AGAIN>>11:00 onwards  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jyq_R7HJTQ

If this black woman is wrong then start a thread debunking her instead of trying to demean and denigrate her for pointing out facts and talking commonsense.  

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
@Stephen
Knowledge and information and the accessibility and transfer thereof, and the perceptible difference of skin tone and appearance.

One step into the future, but one step back into the cave.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
one step back into the cave.

I have watched these mindless rioters, vandals and murderers and wonder, did some of us ever leave it.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Exactly.