Gun debate

Author: sadolite

Total: 6
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I think we can all agree the gun debate is over. Well no not everyone. The ones who don't, don't care if you are killed in riots. That's just the price that has to be paid for their agenda. The Federal govt, all State Govt's and all City govt's have categorically proved that it can not or will not protect anyone's life or property when riots occur. So to all of you who think no one should own a gun, I give to you the past 5 nights of nightly news that prove you are categorically wrong on every level. I need an AR-15 and I need 30 round clips and I need thousands of rounds of ammunition to protect my life and property from viscous rabid animal things disguised in human form. The police and all of govt can not and will not protect you. You are on your own. This is categorically proved and you can not debate otherwise.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
I don't think a lot of the business owners that were assaulted would have chosen to own a gun anyway since they believed the police would protect them, regardless of the gun laws.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
That was their naive mistake. They learned nothing from all the past riots. And millions more will learn nothing from this current situation.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
That was their naive mistake. They learned nothing from all the past riots. And millions more will learn nothing from this current situation.
what lesson is it you want them to learn? That they should take a gun to a crowd of people and get themselves and a bunch of other people killed? That is a really shitty lesson. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
I find  that  you try to be willfully ignorant when  you address my posts. I will not respond to you anymore.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
I find  that  you try to be willfully ignorant when  you address my posts. I will not respond to you anymore.
i find your posts are ignorant in general. They seem to lack alot of thought being put into them.