It was 38-3 in the first half

Trubisky proved himself as a top QB

8 days later

Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
-->
@Vader
Trubisky's stats leading to week 4 are illuminating. He averaged less than 200 yards per game passing (591 over three games). His TD-INT ratio was also a whopping 2:3. Throw in a (maybe top 3) defense and a Bucc offense allowing north of 300 yards passing per game and a QB rating of 117.1 /game and his outing is shown for what it really was: an anomaly. An enjoyable one to watch absolutely but an anomaly nonetheless. 

Also what is a top QB? Top 5, top 10, top half in the league? Trubisky is nowhere near proven enough to be in the same league as Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Wilson, Ben, or Brady and hasn't shown enough of a flash to be up there with Cousins, Goff, Mahomes, Luck, Wentz, Mariota, or Watson.

just off handedly naming QB's more talented and accomplished place him out of the top ten. And that's not even bringing up midle tier guys who have had their moments like Ryan, Dalton, Taylor, Bradford, and Tannehill who at least have shown competent enough to land starting positions.

TD;LR Trubisky fcking sucks and the Bears will finish third in the division this year.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Aporia
Trubisky's stats leading to week 4 are illuminating. He averaged less than 200 yards per game passing (591 over three games). His TD-INT ratio was also a whopping 2:3. Throw in a (maybe top 3) defense and a Bucc offense allowing north of 300 yards passing per game and a QB rating of 117.1 /game and his outing is shown for what it really was: an anomaly. An enjoyable one to watch absolutely but an anomaly nonetheless. 
It was impressive. yes he struggled. but this is the coming out game he really needed in order to succeed
Also what is a top QB? Top 5, top 10, top half in the league? Trubisky is nowhere near proven enough to be in the same league as Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Wilson, Ben, or Brady and hasn't shown enough of a flash to be up there with Cousins, Goff, Mahomes, Luck, Wentz, Mariota, or Watson.
Didn't mean it like that
TD;LR Trubisky fcking sucks and the Bears will finish third in the division this year.
That's where your wrong kiddo.
Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
-->
@Vader
I think it's so funny when people overreact to a single game. He was playing a team with subpar defense and has his own defense to fall back on. If he plays even at an average level for the next five or six games maybe I'll hop on that wagon. Until then I'll stick to the facts.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Aporia
Facts? I am not saying he is a top ten QB in the league. I am saying this is the performance that he needed to produce. If he plays half of what he did, I will be happy. I don't think they will be third