2.5 Million euro program. Can the libtards of the world get anymore stupid.

Author: Stephen

Total: 24
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Part of a 2.5 Million euro program to deter potential migrant rapist and teach them how to behave towards girls and women.

To a  migrant rapist ; "🎵 🎶 ♯ ♫ ♬ stop! don't touch me 🎶 ♯ there, this is my no,no square  🎵 🎶 ♯ ,♫ ♬  .♩ ♪  ♭ ♮ "

You couldn't make it up? 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
thats not gonna stop rapes...

unreal
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That's real doc. That is the world the libtards want us to live in. 

Did you view it all , doc?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Stephen
bubububu diversity, refuges......so their culture is a bit rapey, they should make more secure chastity belts and dance videos, obviously if they don't, it's their own fault, it's just part of their culture, such intolerance and lack of understanding, how shameful, who needs a 2a when you can just swing your purse.....seriously wtf.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
bubububu diversity, refuges......so their culture is a bit rapey, they should make more secure chastity belts and dance videos, obviously if they don't, it's their own fault, it's just part of their culture, such intolerance and lack of understanding, how shameful, who needs a 2a when you can just swing your purse.....seriously wtf.
 Hahhahahahhahahahhahahahha My ribs hurt
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Stephen
so there was some asteroid passing by the earth here recently, I hoped with all my being it would hit the earth and end this shit show.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I hoped with all my being it would hit the earth and end this shit show.
 I have heard praying works, if you' ll only believe. You'll  have to wait for the next fly by too .

My daughters and sons have watched that tard video (below for those who missed it) numerous times now and are genuinely worried for my  granddaughters,  if that is all that they can come up with  to protect our girls. I tried to reassure them  that it won't happen here in the UK. But they know different, and in truth, so do I.

The rape culture and cover up's of, here in the UK are off the scale.  And as the Doc said above #2 -  Dr.Franklin " thats not gonna stop rapes"...

To a  migrant rapist ; "🎵 🎶 ♯ ♫ ♬ stop! don't touch me 🎶 ♯ there, this is my no,no square  🎵 🎶 ♯ ,♫ ♬  .♩ ♪  ♭ ♮ "

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Stephen
I just can't imagine how it got to that point, where it's going and how it will be fixed if it will be at all.  either you live with it or fight against it, I don't see any other choices, but will they fight against it, not looking like it.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
so there was some asteroid passing by the earth here recently, I hoped with all my being it would hit the earth and end this shit show.

Ditto.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I just can't imagine how it got to that point, where it's going and how it will be fixed if it will be at all.

Systemic multiculturalism and systemic tribalism have divided this country into warring competitive factions. Change my mind.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Greyparrot
And the problem with rampant multiculturalism is that we do not celebrate it; we denigrate it with bigoted zeal. We've learned nothing from the Tower of Babel.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
@TheDredPriateRoberts wrote: I just can't imagine how it got to that point, where it's going and how it will be fixed if it will be at all.

@Greyparrot wrote: Systemic multiculturalism and systemic tribalism have divided this country into warring competitive factions. Change my mind.

The thing here is that those leaders who forced multiculturalism onto its citizens with penalties for complaining about it  and well before it got uncontrollable and out of hand,  are now backpedaling and saying only that "multiculturalism hasn't worked".  and that "it has failed".  
David Cameron British PM

"multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994

The German chancellor, Angela Merkel,

"This [multicultural] approach has failed, utterly failed," Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, west of Berlin, yesterday.The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has courted growing anti-immigrant opinion in Germany by claiming the country's attempts to create a multicultural society have "utterly failed".
Speaking to a meeting of young members of her Christian Democratic Union party, Merkel said the idea of people from different cultural backgrounds living happily "side by side did not work".https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

But  it is the poor and working class citizens of said countries  who get lumbered with this shite  and are forced to live with the consequences of their irresponsible actions after their governments had foisted this "experiment" onto them. 

The police and social services and the Main Stream Media for years now have been covering up the Pakistani Muslim rape gang culture here in the UK for over 40 years!

The most recent being a British white girl was gang raped and  beaten by a Muslim rape gang  and the police didn't do a thing about it when she reported it to them. Ellie Williams then posted her story  and and pictures of her horrific injuries on her face book and she got arrested awaiting trial in custody for ....... perverting the cause of justice. You couldn't make it up
 Ellie Williams' story is all over the internet but you won't see it on a single main steam media outlet

And the few occasions the media have been forced to report on these gangs  that consist of over 20-30 rapist members,  they have lumped together all of them as "Asian grooming gangs". If I was a Japanese or Chinese guy living in the UK, I would take serious offence at that.
and there is the playing down of the seriousness of the crimes by using the word "grooming" when this is out and out rape and sex trafficking of young white girls being abducted, drugged and systematically raped . And  of those Pakistani rape gang members who are arrested after much public pressure simply flee back to "Asia" after being released on bail. 

"Asian grooming gang free to roam streets because officers were told to 'find other ethnicities' to investigate, detective claims"https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/14/police-officers-knowingly-neglected-girls-exploited-grooming/

doesn't seem so funny now, does it?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
the original video was on paul jospeh watson first

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
the original video was on paul jospeh watson first

I first spotted it on Paul's YT channel https://www.youtube.com/user/PrisonPlanetLive

all the same:

"Finland’s Oulu city council roasted online for feeble “no-no square” dance to combat rape.

A TikTok video designed to raise awareness of sexual abuse in Finland has gone viral and received a lot of attention – but not necessarily for the reasons that they may have anticipated. 
A video from the account @sannanopsa, representing the Finnish city of Oulu, was created to raise awareness of child sexual abuse and empowering people to be aware of rape.

"While the video certainly did open up a conversation surrounding sexual abuse and the correct (and incorrect ways) to tackle it, the video’s vitality has given the world a glimpse into the Oulu city council, and they’re being roasted heavily for it online".

You should read some of the comments doc

It's no so funny is it when millions  should go towards supporting the  thousands of victims.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
it is the stupidest thing in the world
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@fauxlaw
multicultarism doesnt work that well...
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
it is the stupidest thing in the world

What is this>>Part of a 2.5 Million euro program to deter potential migrant rapist and teach them how to behave towards girls and women.

Or multiculturalism? 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
both
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Dr.Franklin
agreed. It appears all this is accomplished is my-culture-can-beat-up-your-culture. I don't think that's the purpose of culture.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@fauxlaw
yup
Stephen
Stephen
@ spineless FAUXLAW shouting from the sidelines AGAIN. 

It appears all this is accomplished is my-culture-can-beat-up-your-culture. I don't think that's the purpose of culture.

That is because one culture WILL beat - up - your - culture if given the chance. It is the Islamic  duty of Muslims to convert the world to Islam and by the sword if needs be. 

Your just a little wimp who refuses to see this and pretends it is not happening.  And it is because of the likes of YOU that  cultures are being stealthy overrode ALL OVER Europe assisted by twats such as the Finland’s Oulu city council.

Tell me O fkn wise one, why do you believe that Finland’s Oulu city council felt the need to put this STUPID anti rape video out in the first place?

You  won't have seen this from under your bed but keep scrolling until you see some of the horrific injuries inflicted on her by Pakistani Muslims who believe all white western children and women are cattle to be raped  abused, sold, trafficked and tortured.>>  

ELLIE WILLIAMS "MUSLIM RAPE GANG" CASE BLOWING UP IN THE U.K.

Do you actually  believe that these animals would have been persuaded not to harm this little girl if she had sang and danced the "no , no" song!!!? If you do you are as sick as those bastards who nearly killed this young girl.

"🎵 🎶 ♯ ♫ ♬ stop! don't touch me 🎶 ♯ there, this is my no,no square  🎵 🎶 ♯ ,♫ ♬  .♩ ♪  ♭ ♮ "

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Stephen
Brilliant idea! If we just informed gang members that murder and drug trafficking were bad, maybe they would stop! Tell them that is no way to behave towards their fellow community members.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@bmdrocks21

Brilliant idea! If we just informed gang members that murder and drug trafficking were bad, maybe they would stop! 

It may be a bit of an ask bmdrocks21, to ask anyone to memories all the lyrics to, "🎵 🎶 ♯ ♫ ♬ Stop! don't touch me 🎶 ♯ there, this is my no,no square  🎵 🎶 ♯ ,♫ ♬  .♩ ♪  ♭ ♮ "

If only little Ellie had known about this 11 word song she would have  saved herself from her traumatic experience and horrific injuries.

ELLIE WILLIAMS "MUSLIM RAPE GANG" CASE BLOWING UP IN THE U.K.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@bmdrocks21
I blame Elmer Fudd.