Fucking Off

Author: sadolite

Total: 13
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I think society in general has become more angst and angry socially because people just don't know when or how to Fuck Off anymore. I myself am very good at fucking off. The minute someone starts giving me attitude, I fuck right off and wont speak to them for an hour, months, years or forever depending on the level of fucking off needed for that situation.  For example: I say something that offends someone, I fuck right off and never speak to them again, they are not worth the drama.    I will be  happy  because I fucked right off and never have to speak to them  think of them or deal with their infantile weak minded drama ever again.  And they will be happier because they will have to direct their thoughts else where because I disappeared from their infantile social existence. I  think society as a whole needs to relearn  how and when to fuck off and mind their own business, we as a society would get along a lot better. No more I am offended, or your view on that or this is wrong. We need a lot more fucking off and less talking. Do your talking with yourself  in the voting  booth  when it comes to societal issues, then fuck off when you exit the voting booth.  
sadolite
sadolite
There is a quote from a very famous and known person in history  that I read about eight years ago that changed me and how I live my life and how i deal with people for the rest of my life. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  "I have offended both God and man for having done so little with my life." Leonardo  da Vinci. That was obviously a man who knew how to fuck off.  He clearly spent little time meddling in other peoples business, lecturing  and whining about shit.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Ignorance is bliss.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Before I fuck off, I need to calculate the level to which I will fuck off.   Can you put some context to your response because as it stands it has nothing to do with what I said.  If it has any reasoning worth entertaining intellectually I might not have to fuck right off.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Well.

I think that I understand what you mean by "fuck off".

We perhaps use the phrase somewhat differently, and more abusively here in the U.K.

I believe that I was agreeing with your approach to situations that might be confrontational.

Though if I misunderstood, then we both might as well, just "fuck off".

User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
Is this nihilism?
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@sadolite
So are you saying that certain important, controversial issues (which are bound to arouse some animus in some individuals) should never be talked about? Because if we all just decided to "fuck off" and never talk to each other about certain key issues, we end up forming echo chambers around ourselves. We would end up isolated and become increasingly unwilling to see the other side at all, and this would lead to delusions about the other side which would cause perpetually increasing hostilities on all sides. I think you would agree that this is not a desirable outcome.

War is what happens when language fails.

― Margaret Atwood

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@PressF4Respect
War is what happens when you try to force your views down other peoples throats.  I choose to fuck off and society can do  what ever it has  to, to try and fuck me using the gun barrel of govt.  I will do what ever I can to undermine those efforts via the voting booth or any other means that I can use that doesn't involve violence and tyranny upon others. The days of civil discourse have been over for the last 300 years in my opinion. It's pretty clear to me there is no rule of law, the govt is corrupt from top to bottom and law enforcement is corrupt from top to bottom along with the entire justice system to.   Nothing left to talk about. It's kill or be killed. I don't want to kill people so I will fuck off and mind my own business. But that wont be good enough will it.  I have absolutely no wisdom or advice to offer that today's society  wants to hear or listen to.  It's made up its mind.

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
Are you referring to the lockdown becoming mandatory in some states or about the police and the incident with Floyd?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@User_2006
not at all
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What is the purpose of this thread? complaining?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@User_2006
Yes, in a nut shell. I am not complaining, I am pointing out that complainers cant fuck off.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@RationalMadman
Those and anything else, people cant seem to mind their own business and fuck off.