I despise everyone who voted for Donald Trump and further resent those who still support him now.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 151
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
The title speaks for itself, it's time to get to the fucking truth of it. You posers talk of 'oh yaaa he's a rebel and isn't esablishment oh yaaaa wee wooo' he is showing his true face when he assassinates generals on sovereign soil of Iraq (not even Iran) because he's too much of a pussy to do it on Iran's soil so he will kill an Iranian General there on Iraqi soil to play a game of 'ooh I didn't violate any rule'. He is a straight up bitch who has fucked around too much with all poor people and ethnically with Hispanics, now Black Rights protesters and not to mention the deep and pure hatred he has for all variety of Muslims.

He is a shit stain on presidency, humanity and right-wing pigheaded politics. End of the fucking discussion, report this post I do not give a shit as I didn't break a rule.

I am sick of him, his putrid face in the news makes me furious to even see. I wish they put a wasp on the photos instead of his face. Trump is a wasp, he serves no purpose to the political ecosystem whatsoever; he is there to sting and mimic useful things like bees, in appearance.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
I can definitely understand the sentiment. But it is usually more helpful to try to meet people where they are and trying to understand why they feel the way they do. Most people who support trump are not evil people. They support him for a reason. I don't pretend to perfectly understand those reasons because I find trump repulsive.

But I think for many of them, they support trump for similar reasons to why people support AOC or Sanders. The establishment of both parties is SUPER corrupt. They don't represent anyone but themselves and their corporate donors. Trump promised to go in and drain the swamp. He promised to change things. If your options are the same old corruption that has been "destroying america" or trying something new that will shake up that established corruption, then it is worth trying. To them, what other option do they have? They can go back to the corruption that created the problems in the 1st place, or they can support trump. 

again, i'm not saying I agree. Trump is awful. but getting a handle on why people support him gives you a much better shot at convincing people not to.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@HistoryBuff
Same old corruption? Even at her most corrupt, Hillary was making deals to establish world peace and that's a fact you cannot deny.

Trump is genuinely corrupt even in the motive behind his corruption. He's literally solely out for himself, not even his family just himself. I sincerely believe that he hasn't done a remotely honourable act in his life. Even to save face and appear good, he doesn't even try to seem selfless or caring or anything. I don't even think he has a single redeeming feature if we take his overall personality and reputation. The fact he won that many States, votes etc is beyond my comprehension. I'd rather established semi-caring corruption than brutal genuine rich bitch establishment to the core corruption.

Trump was Establishment even more so than any other candidate except for Jeb Bush in that election. Trump is from an elitist bloodline that his grandfather helped establish and has been completely corrupt from day one of his business endeavours to now.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
Same old corruption? Even at her most corrupt, Hillary was making deals to establish world peace and that's a fact you cannot deny.
i'm not certain which deals you mean. but she also was a war hawk. She wanted more troops in Afghanistan, she supported the war in Iraq, she wanted more sanctions on Iran and repeatedly made statements refusing to rule out attacking them and directly saying she would. "Whatever stage of development they might be in their nuclear weapons program in the next 10 years during which they may foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them."

so it is not exactly accurate to imply she was some agent of world peace.

Trump is genuinely corrupt even in the motive behind his corruption. He's literally solely out for himself, not even his family just himself.
I agree

The fact he won that many States, votes etc is beyond my comprehension. I'd rather established semi-caring corruption than brutal genuine rich bitch establishment to the core corruption.
this is kind of the problem. The reason trump won is because the democratic establishment can't understand it either. They stopped giving a shit what most of those people actually think and retreated to their own bubble. The dem establishment are corrupt (so are the republican establishment). they have been for a long time. Their corruption isn't as flashy as trump's but it is just as bad, in some cases worse. 

Trump was Establishment even more so than any other candidate except for Jeb Bush in that election.
that depends on how you define "establishment". If that just means rich, then yeah sure. But that's not what it means to most people (as far as I know). To me being part of the establishment means wheeling and dealing in the halls of power. It means having power and influence in the government. Trump definitely did not have that. Most people in the government hated him (because he is awful). In that sense he is very much not an establishment candidate. 

Again, it bears repeating that I don't agree with the reasons people support trump. But if people who are in the middle/left don't try to understand the concerns and desires of trump's supporters, then they can't ever try to bridge that gap. Although, alot of them are unreachable and simply "owning the libs" is actually a reason for them to do terrible things. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@HistoryBuff
As Secretary of State to Obama, you think she was a war hawk? 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Republicans: Angry at politicians.
Democrats: Angry at Americans.

Good karma bro.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I would have definitely voted for Bernie over Jeb Bush in 2016
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
He's literally solely out for himself.

Have to disagree here.

He donates his salary, plus he went into the campaign knowing his brand was going to take a Billion dollar hit just running for president, forget about winning. While he certainly enjoys the spotlight and the fame, he is definitely not president to make money, and that's a nice change over Barry O who earned 100 million as president.

Passed a ton of legislation that affected and helped people other than himself.

Sure he is narcissistic, but every president is that. 
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
I don't know that much about politics so can any of y'all tell me why Trump was elected in the 1st place?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
As Secretary of State to Obama, you think she was a war hawk? 
I think she is a classic neo-lib who believes that america has the right, perhaps even the responsibility, to bomb people who get in america's way. She was fully in favor of bombing iraq. She was fully in favor of ramping up the war in afganistan as obama wanted to ramp down. She was fully in favor of economically sabotaging Iran, then bombing them if they tried to do anything about it. 

did she always favor war over peace? no, probably not. She's no John Bolton. But did she want peace over war when she thought it would get her what she wants, I don't think so. Painting her as some blood thirsty monster is obviously false. But painting her as a great peacemaker is also false.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
He donates his salary
he makes way, way more off of graft that the salary of his office. Diverting government funds to his hotels and resorts makes him millions. If giving up a few hundred thousand convinces his followers he isn't out for himself, then it is a great investment. 

plus he went into the campaign knowing his brand was going to take a Billion dollar hit just running for president
nope, he was planning to lose. If he had lost he would gain a huge amount of name recognition and clout which would boost his brand. he could continue to be the outsider that right wingers love, but no one else would care about. he would make huge amounts of money. but instead he won and now he is hated for being corrupt, incompetent and fairly evil. 

While he certainly enjoys the spotlight and the fame, he is definitely not president to make money, and that's a nice change over Barry O who earned 100 million as president.
umm what? I ran for president to profit from it. That, and get more famous. That is why he does pretty much everything. 

Passed a ton of legislation that affected and helped people other than himself.
like what? he cut taxes, which made him tons of money. he's been slashing regulations, which makes him tons of money. What exactly is he doing that helps others?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
like what? he cut taxes, which made him tons of money. he's been slashing regulations, which makes him tons of money. What exactly is he doing that helps others?

Pretty sure other people pay taxes, and other people make money and create jobs from businesses allowed to operate.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Diverting government funds to his hotels and resorts makes him millions.

Riiiiggghhtt.. Give up a Billion to make...millions. Makes sense.

Watch this educational clip:

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
nope, he was planning to lose.

Wow lol, Trump is such a failure that he can't even manage to lose properly. I wish we could all be that stupid.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@User_2006
I don't know that much about politics so can any of y'all tell me why Trump was elected in the 1st place?
given that i think trump is terrible, i might not be the best to answer that question. But my interpretation is this.

Obama swept to victory promising change. In many cases promising fairly dramatic change. Once he got elected though, he didn't do it. he went back to the same shitty policies that have been pushed for years. Over the course of his tenure in office, dems lost like 1000 seats in state and federal government. Once obama was gone, his successor assumed that the coalition that elected him would elect her too. But Obama had failed them, and hilary's platform was basically a "more of the same" kind of campaign. She didn't promise significant change. Trump did. His campaign was full of lies and half truths, but at it's core he was promising that things would change and get better. 

But now that things haven't really gotten any better. I think alot of those people that swept trump into power (IE voters who switched from voting for obama to voting for trump) now see that he isn't an improvement. he is in fact much worse. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@User_2006

One word. Hillary.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Pretty sure other people pay taxes, and other people make money and create jobs from businesses allowed to operate.
the tax cuts on the rich were perminent. The tax cuts for the working class and poor were temporary and tacked on at the end to sell it as being something other than a giveaway to the rich. Trump made millions from those changes. 

Diverting government funds to his hotels and resorts makes him millions.
Riiiiggghhtt.. Give up a Billion to make...millions. Makes sense.
1) we were talking about giving up his salary. His salary is $400,000. He makes millions off of graft by abusing his office. If giving up $400,000 gives you cover to steal millions, that is a great investment. Clearly it is working on his followers. 
2) he didn't plan to win. He planned to lose. Then he gets all the benefits of the name recognition and boost to his brand with none of the down sides of being loathed for being an evil tyrant. Unfortunately for us all, more people bought into his bullshit that even he planned for. 

Wow lol, Trump is such a failure that he can't even manage to lose properly. I wish we could all be that stupid.
I always say trump is a great con man. He wanted to sell himself enough to get in the spotlight and boost his brand. Unfortunately for all of us, his lies were too convincing and he managed to get elected. Thus permanently damaging his brand as well as doing serious damage to the country. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Honestly, I don't think you understand why every career politician in DC accumulates wealth 10 times more than their salary.

It's mainly 3 areas, and both parties have career politicians partaking.

1) Influence peddling (which Biden is the master of, even moreso than Hillary.

2) Insider trading (Hillary is the master at this.)

3) Crony Capitalism where a politician gets kickbacks for either subsidizing companies or regulating a company's competitors out of the market. (Obama was the master at this)

Trump has been under the micro micro scope, so there is NO chance Trump could possibly get away with any of these 3 methods without the MSM going batshit crazy.
Instead the MSM only has fake scandals to cover since they cannot show influence peddling, insider trading, or crony capitalism.

Believe me, CNN would let me know the moment it happens. I definitely believe that.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I always say trump is a great con man. He wanted to sell himself enough to get in the spotlight and boost his brand. Unfortunately for all of us, his lies were too convincing and he managed to get elected. Thus permanently damaging his brand as well as doing serious damage to the country. 

That's a nice conspiracy theory: pretzel twisting the logic of 4d chess with the stupidity of Trump, But Occams razor suggests Trump actually doesn't care about losing wealth as president.
He cares about something more than just a Forbes spot.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Honestly, I don't think you understand why every career politician in DC accumulates wealth 10 times more than their salary.
i totally agree. the establishment politicians are corrupt, for the most part. 

1) Influence peddling (which Biden is the master of, even moreso than Hillary.
totally agree. lots of, if not most, establishment politicians do this. But trump absolutely does this too. 

2) Insider trading (Hillary is the master at this.)
since we know nothing about trump's finances (because he refuses to tell anyone), there is no way to know if he is doing this. Although the fact that he refuses to tell anyone is not a good sign. 

3) Crony Capitalism where a politician gets kickbacks for either subsidizing companies or regulating a company's competitors out of the market. (Obama was the master at this)
trump absolutely engages in crony capitalism. 

Trump has been under the micro micro scope, so there is NO chance Trump could possibly get away with any of these 3 methods without the MSM going batshit crazy.
trump does at least 2 of them, potentially all 3.

Believe me, CNN would let me know the moment it happens. I definitely believe that.
they've reported lots of cases of him doing these things. You simply only pay attention to trump ass kissers. 

That's a nice conspiracy theory, But Occams razor suggests Trump actually doesn't care about losing wealth as president.
ok, trump has spent his entire life attempting to gain money and power. He then ran for president. You think the simplest explanation for why he did that is not that he wants money and power, it is that he suddenly decided that he was wrong all of his life and he only wants to do public service? 

true, he also cares about fame and power. But again, the reason his wealth has decline is because he won and is an incompetent, wannabe tyrant. If he had gotten what he wanted (ie, running, becoming more famous and boosting his brand, then losing) he would have gotten wealth, fame and power (via influence of his followers) without losing anything. The fact that he won is a tragedy for him personally as well as America as a nation. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
they've reported lots of cases of him doing these things. You simply only pay attention to trump ass kissers. 

Could you link some CNN articles showing influence peddling, insider trading, or crony capitalism?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot

crony capitalism?

influence peddling
the most famous case would be the ukraine scandal. Trump asked a foreign government to give him dirt on a political rival at the same time he was holding up money for ukraine. 

There is maralago which is sort of both crony capitolism and influence peddling. They sell overpriced memberships to lobbyists specifically advertising that it buys them access to the president.

there was his attempt to hold the G7 conference at his own resort so he could get the government to pay him millions and millions of dollars. That's not exactly influence peddling since it was on his own behalf, it was just straight up corruption.

there is his relationship with the saudi's. Trump has said in the past that he loves the saudi's and he has tons of business contacts with them. He also constantly praises them and makes policy decisions that benefit them. Here is an article about his ties to the saudi's.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
crony capitalism?

Duvos isn't Trump.

influence peddling?
the most famous case would be the Ukraine scandal. Trump asked a foreign government to give him dirt on a political rival at the same time he was holding up money for Ukraine. 

Trump Never got the dirt. Influence peddling is normally used to acquire wealth, not dirt. You can easily just pay for dirt, especially fake dirt. Trump had more money than Hillary. If he wanted dirt he would just pay for it. An investigation isn't dirt, it's a request. And an investigation request also is not money.

Like I said if Trump actually did anything wrong and made money off of it, CNN would have been all over it.

Please try again. Link a CNN article that showed Trump got MONEY from any of those 3 sources I listed.

Attempts are laudable, but I want to see where Trump actually made money after 2016. Please use CNN sources this time.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
You have a lot to learn if you think Trump leaves a paper trail for CNN to pick up when he does his dirty work.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
CNN has way, way more money than Trump. Don't make excuses for CNN.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
LOL! He is a multi billionaire who has most of his stuff stashed in offshore accounts that you have no clue about. Big talk, little research.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Whatever. If a 5 billion dollar multimedia company needs your excuses for their incompetence, feel free to donate your unsolicited apologies.

They have paid moles and spies in every level of Trump's administration, from the FBI to the CIA to the IRS, and yet they still haven't found what I asked HB evidence for.

Stop apologizing for CNN. It's embarrassing.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Stop attacking CNN to defend Trump.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@RationalMadman
You certainly have the right to be offended by Trump. What are you able to do about it? Vote against him. Meanwhile, your offense cannot censure others. You can try, but the time spent is wasted because others choose to disagree with you are not able to engage emotional detachment from reality. Be offended. Milk it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Stop attacking CNN to defend Trump.

You misunderstand me totally. I fucking HATE Trump, but there isn't anyone better out there. If CNN could find something to take Trump down other than fake shit, maybe I could get a real choice.