BiblicalChristian101

Author: BiblicalChristian101

Total: 11
BiblicalChristian101
Debates: 7
BiblicalChristian101
BLM Isn't a Slogan, But a Branch of the Democratic Party.
Envisage
Debates: 3
Envisage
-->
@BiblicalChristian101
No it isn't.
BiblicalChristian101
BiblicalChristian101
-->
@Envisage
It is when they give billions of dollars to the Democrat Party. If you ask me the only reason they are protesting is to generate funds for the Democrats who are in very bad shape financially.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@BiblicalChristian101
Obviously they prefer Democrats, Dems are far more sided with their agenda. Don't bring up Lincoln vs KKK to disprove this, KKK fully support Trump and you know it.
Envisage
Debates: 3
Envisage
-->
@BiblicalChristian101
It is when they give billions of dollars to the Democrat Party.
No it isn't. A community/group of movement that financially supports a party doesn't make them a branch of that party.

I financially support Oxfam and a range of charities, that doesn't make me a branch of them.
I do my shopping at Tesco and give them money for services. That doesn't make me a branch of them.

If you ask me the only reason they are protesting is to generate funds for the Democrats who are in very bad shape financially
If you ask me, that is not the reason.

You clearly have shown zero effort in understanding BLM's perspective.

BiblicalChristian101
BiblicalChristian101
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't know if the KKK supports Trump. David Duke already came out saying he doesn't support Trump anymore. What has the Democrat Party done for Blacks? Name one thing. Donald Trump is for school choice, against illegal immigration and for Justice Reform. If Democrats are for black people then why are blacks still in poverty in these cities?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I agree
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@BiblicalChristian101
Do you understand that the entire region of history where Rosa Parks, MLK Jr. and such helped blacks get truly treated equal (or at least closer to it significantly more than just not being slaves) was down to Dems being in power?

Obama and Bill Clinton also helped but what they did was help the poor and many blacks are poor, you can call it a coincidence and side effect but the helping of black people was not unintentional at all. Who suggested, initiated and succesfully implemented affirmative action? Which party?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
you can call it a coincidence and side effect but the helping of black people was not unintentional at all. Who suggested, initiated and succesfully implemented affirmative action? Which party?

We have over 30 years of data showing direct correlations of the breakdown of families due to rewarding single mother households with welfare and over 30 years of data showing Affirmative action in colleges led to increased dropout rates as students could not handle the accelerated curriculum.

Whether it was well-intentioned or not, there is only one party responsible for that.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BiblicalChristian101
Maybe all the above comments just state the obvious.

57 days later

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@RationalMadman
They (KKK) are going to support someone. 

If there are only two candidates and the KKK want to vote - what do you do about? 

After all, every candidate is going to say that they will govern for everyone - which includes the KKK -  even if they never use their name. 

Or do you think that elected officials ought to only rule and govern for some of the people? Perhaps the Democrats and other so called elitists? 

But the question is - is the Democrat who wins an election and stands up and says I will govern and look after everyone - really a liar because they know they are not going to ever represent or govern for the KKK? 

I think that politicians need votes to win. And where the votes come from is irrelevant, so far as they are a legal citizen of the country with the same vote as anyone else. Unless of course you think that the vote of a member of the KKK is worth less than other votes?   

Trump can abhor the values of the KKK.  Gee I abhor the values of Democrats - yet I would not refuse a vote from one if they chose to vote for me. And how could I decide which vote to decline? 

In the US political scene - at the end of the day there are two parties - every one on the right side will vote right - they are never going to vote left. And everyone on the left side will always vote left - they are hardly going to vote for the Republican party.  When the Left say- - oh you are getting the support of the KKK - duh! well yep - but that does not mean I agree with them.  It is funny I never hear the Right complaining about the fact that the Chinese Communists always vote the Democrats.  And I dont hear the Democrats ever distance themselves from the Communists - nor tell them i wont take your votes.  

I mean what do you expect these Communists and these KKK to do with their vote? Do you want them to actually say - we don't like the system so lets do something else - and burn the country? Perhaps you do. 

I on the other hand - think it is rational - that any candidate tries to elucidate every vote - no matter where it comes from. It is not like Trump has offer the KKK anything to secure their votes. They are going to vote for him anyway - they would never vote for the Democrats - just like the Greens dont need to be bribed to vote for the Democrats - they are never going to vote for Trump.  

Of course they might choose not to vote at all - but that really is a vote for the incumbent - isn't?