BLM is a Branch of the Democrat Party

Author: BiblicalChristian101

Total: 30
BiblicalChristian101
Debates: 7
BiblicalChristian101
They are currently using George Floyd to gather money to send it to the DNC who are very low on funds.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Obviously they prefer Democrats, Dems are far more sided with their agenda. Don't bring up Lincoln vs KKK to disprove this, KKK fully support Trump and you know it.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
so the dems support anarchist zones in cities?

good to know

and sure the kkk is pro trump but trump has not endorsed them at all

they are plenty of radical groups that support dems such as antifa yet the dems may not necessarily support them
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@BiblicalChristian101
of course they are

From "Dreams From My Father", page #147:

"A plantation. Black people in the worst jobs. The worst housing. Police brutality rampant. But when the so-called black committeemen came around election time, we’d all line up and vote the straight Democratic ticket. Sell our soul for a Christmas turkey.”

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Preach it Obama. Preach it.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@BiblicalChristian101
They are currently using George Floyd to gather money to send it to the DNC who are very low on funds.
No wonder they’re worshipping Saint George
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Do you admit that Trump's 2016 campaign and his entire theme as a politician is to appeal to jingoists and racists? I am genuinely requiring an answer here. If you deny that basic truth, it explains why you will say he doesn't endorse KKK. He aligns with their views in many ways.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5

This is probably the MOST racist thing Trump has said. Literally the worst, most incompetent racist since Oxford slapped it into the dictionary.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5

Guess CNN forgot to run this story.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Trump is the most pro Jewish President ever lol. His own daughter is Jewish.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
oh thought that was talking about Robert Byrd, my mad.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
KKK consists of less than 3000 members and declining. Pretty sure whether or not they support any political person won't make them any less relevant than they already are.

BLM whose stated mission is to:
1) Demand cash payouts from white-skinned people to black-skinned people.
2) Fund public teachers and public teacher unions MORE while defunding the police.
3) Let convicted criminals out of prison.
4) Affirmative action hiring of the police force and firings based on what the local community demands, specifically skin color.

BLM has 16 chapters and 38 regional communities with even more who support the cause financially, and they continue to grow annually. While no one has a concrete number, judging from the protest sizes they are at least 400 times more numerous than the KKK.

That makes them WAY more relevant than the KKK ever will be.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you deny that the 'criminals' are often over the top sentenced vs what a white person would get for the same crime? Also, wrongful convictions:

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Most of the discrepancies were done under the 3 strike rule, a god awful policy of George Bush.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Agree on Bush.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
@TheDredPriateRoberts
@ILikePie5
@bmdrocks21
@BiblicalChristian101
I will like to ask you about the Central Park Five and Trump's refusal to apologise, let alone his public encouragement and sideline participation in the incident. 

Why do you think Trump funded Hillary and Romney? Is it to do with him truly being racist on a deep level? There's a pattern you cannot deny.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Trump's refusal to apologise...

Why should he apologize? People have opinions based on facts at the time. If people were required to apologize  every time new information is discovered to the armchair moralists, the world would never stop apologizing. It's not as though Trump said a goddamn thing about the case in 2016, only race baiters were concerned about what Trump said in 1989. I guarantee you and I held some whacked out opinions 10 years ago, but I would never hold you accountable for your opinions 10 years ago.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
No, he says he still stands by it.

He thinks they should have been electrocuted to death and never lived to have their names cleared. The case was known to everyone to be based on extremely evidence and get Trump was deadset on it being them.

The most fascinating thing is that they were only released because the guy who actually did it was many hears later imprisoned anyway for another crime and it occured to him during his sentence that he should admit to it for their sakes. It's a brutal and severe injustice and Trump is too much of a racist fucktard narcissist to literally say that he was wrong and that his funding and encouragement of the abusive prosecition and demonising of them was wrong.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
He literally still thinks they did it. He's mentally deranged.
Envisage
Debates: 3
Envisage
-->
@Greyparrot
BLM whose stated mission is to:
2) Fund public teachers and public teacher unions MORE while defunding the police.
4) Affirmative action hiring of the police force and firings based on what the local community demands, specifically skin color.

Source for this please.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@RationalMadman
it doesn't matter what he thinks if the process couldn't convict them then that's it,  I fail to see how this makes him a racist though and that doesn't negate the irony of it happening in yet another Democrat controlled city.  he says a lot of shit, there's no denying that but does that make him a racist or just insensitive and perhaps ignorant?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
He literally still thinks they did it. He's mentally deranged.

From what I saw in the interview he said the situation is complex.  At no time during that interview did he say all of them were guilty.

If the interviewer asked him if he still stood by his 1989 opinion, you would have a point.

But Trump probably hasn't given the matter much thought past 1990, just like 99% of the country.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Envisage
Source for this please.

BLM website.

Also here is another gem BLM supports.

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

Because 77% fatherlessness black children is simply NOT ENOUGH.
Envisage
Envisage
-->
@Greyparrot
Just checked it. Nothing.

Mind giving me the actual link to the article you read that says exactly what you said that I asked a source for?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Envisage
Apparently the link got taken down, which is really weird, but there are other sources showing that BLM supports police defunding, community control over police hiring processes, reparations, and decriminalization.

Envisage
Envisage
-->
@Greyparrot
You should easily be able to find a mirror or at least. Social media post referencing a screenshot of it if that were actually true.

And no, I want an actual source that support stated exactly what you just said:

After all it is "BLM whose stated mission", it should be easy to find this.

I am currently thinking it is more likely you are simply lying in what you said. I particularly would be interested in seeing where 1 and 3 are stated.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Envisage
I am currently thinking it is more likely you are simply lying in what you said.

Yeah, I don't know what to say other than the link is gone.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
lol no he spoke to many african americans
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
If BLM believes the government is being tyrannical to African Americans, they should be pro 2nd amendment so they are more consistent.  They won't do that though, because they are hijacked by democrats.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Found the source of the list that was taken down using wayback machine.
Couldn't find the actual list that was removed.

The agenda calls for an end to the death penalty, decriminalization of drug-related offenses and prostitution, the “demilitarization” and defunding of police departments. It seeks reparations for lasting harms caused to African-Americans of slavery and investment in education and jobs.