US States Mafia DP2

Author: Vader

Total: 191
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
DEAD LOL GOOD MORNING

Pie- You are Maine. You have good crabs here and have tall lighthouses and fake Portland. You are also the closest north to Canada I think in this game, so share the maple syrup eh? You are Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town

Grey-You are New York. Ahh, good ol New York. NYC has 8M people in it, and even has Donald Trump. You are a Stalker 1x. You may learn what actions a certain person did during the night. You win with the town!

Alive like 901 Shelby Drive

1.Budda
2.Vaarka
3.Hammer
4.Ethang5
5.danielle(looking for replacement)
6. Drafter

It takes a 4/6 to lynch

You have til October 5, 7:45PM to lynch

Happy voting
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Budda is guilty. Lynch the scum.

VTL Budda
drafterman
drafterman
Thought it's probably MYLO.

Unvote. VTNL

Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
Hell nah dude, I investigated Danielle and she's inno. 

VTL Drafter

The original sentiments are right. Lynch the scum.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
You sneaky though. Two games in a row looking pretty town. Tough luck getting scum twice. 

You should be backing it up with a lynch though, MYLO or not. You and I both know VTNL with two cops results in neither cop dying. Stop trying to mislead the noobs 

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
If there was a singular cop claim, then yeah, I'd say go with that unCC'd cop's results. But with competing cop claims (obvious move) you don't random lynch at MYLO.
drafterman
drafterman
Also, you're using the same fake cop results I used last game.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
Hell nah dude, I investigated Danielle and she's inno. 

VTL Drafter

The original sentiments are right. Lynch the scum.

This also belies your scum affiliation. Why would an inno on Danielle mean I'm scum? Obviously I would go after you as scum with a guilty.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Why would an inno on Danielle mean I'm scum

You really tryna say there would be two cops in an 8 player game? Highly unlikely. 
drafterman
drafterman
For the town:

I was slightly suspicious of Budda all through DP1. If you look at the previous game (Bloodlines) you'll notice that Budda was very analytical, going over posts, looking deep into each player's behavior. He would go through posts by posts and examine for consistency. It through me off this game that he was basically letting such egregious behavior by ethang float by. He gave some passing remarks, sure, but compare with how gung-ho he was for similar behavior and inconsistencies in Bloodlines. It just doesn't add up.

I have reason to believe there is a roleblocker in the game (my PM mentions that I will get a result of "no results" if I am roleblocked) so I wanted to avoid being targeted by the mafia, so I essentially buddied Budda to misdirect them.

I am leaning toward ethan being Budda's partner. As scum, it would have been very easy for Budda to push for an ethan lynch early on, but he didn't get on that wagon till later. Instead he kept trying to manufacture suspicion of GP. Failing that, the mafia resorted to night killing him.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
Just like it was IMPOSSIBLE for the previous 7 player game to have a Janitor AND a Framer, amirite?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Also, you're using the same fake cop results I used last game.

It's not my fault one of my scum reads heavy TR'd Danielle for no reason. EthanG is most likely town now tho cause I doubt a beginner is gonna pull off acting like that in a bus attempt without indicating and Ethan sure didnt fmpov. 

this is super weak AF tho cause were playing with dang near the same people lol. 

Town games in a row town nabbed scum for the wrong reasons. Unlucky 😐. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Instead he kept trying to manufacture suspicion of GP. Failing that, the mafia resorted to night killing him

Dude this is WIFOM on the night kill and GP was rightfully sus AF. He was tunneling me and basing all his reads off me being scum because of what was me not using that many emojis. He based Pie being scum solely off me voting Danielle and not Pie.

If you look at the previous game (Bloodlines) you'll notice that Budda was very analytical, going over posts, looking deep into each player's behavior.

And I was 0/2 on scum reads in that game. Omg Budda is so sus because he changed up what he was looking for. He even used vote behavior analysis to FoS certain individuals like he failed to factor in in the previous game. That being what lead him to town read the two scum.

I'm such a fiend, realizing I was wrong and testing different methods 😂. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
If there was a singular cop claim, then yeah, I'd say go with that unCC'd cop's results. But with competing cop claims (obvious move) you don't random lynch at MYLO.

So 1x Track + protective + 2 cop? That's I'm a unless maf has balancing roles or one of us is flavored my dude.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
That's I'm a 

*Imba
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Shit, both of us could be flavored

Unvote
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Just like it was IMPOSSIBLE for the previous 7 player game to have a Janitor AND a Framer, amirite

Ur not wrong. But dude GP was scum reading me for some BS. He said it was for emojis, and not using them when he pressured me. But my emoji count dropped off in the previous game too. Do you really think I would be so concerned as scum about his FoS that I'd kill him? 

I legit thought he was scum. He fluffed, like Pie. He didn't substantiate much of anything(like Pie) and when he did it was puzzling. His analysis was also shallow AF. I figured enough had been done to merit him and Ethan as scum after Pie flipped inno. So I investigated Danielle to assuage the suspicions I got from when Ethan TR'd Danielle out of nowhere. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
I wasn't expecting him to die tbh. Figured FoS'ing him throughout the day would keep him alive if he was town in hopes I'd lead his lynch, if he was town. 

But if Danielle popped up guilty, it was gonna clear him as town and Ethan as scum. That was a clear tell man, i even pointed it out. 

@Drafter- Honestly, im having a hard time seeing you as scum RN. 

You breadcrumbed, in a sense, this investigation like I did when you were interacting with GP. You said that I was doing much what you were, so you couldn't very well scum read me. 

Implying that if I werent, I'd be sus for whatever reasons. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Entertaining the thought that we're both town and cops. That would pretty much mean we're effed, unless protective makes a save one of us is dying and the other would likely get lynched as a result. 

What do you propose VTNL'ing will do? 

Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
Sorry I've been busy. Can someone give me a rundown of the previous DP? 
Vaarka
Vaarka
Also I just forgot the game
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
Dude. It's MYLO. You've already revealed your affiliation by suggesting we random lynch at MYLO.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vaarka
ethan having poor reasoning. Pie posting fluff. Budda and GP arguing.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@drafterman
Budda and GP arguing.
arguing about what

iirc, Ethan was a new player. How poor reasoning are we talking? I can probably read to find out (but then again I probably won't, I'm bad at staying on task). As for Pie, I was never on when he was, so idk what he did
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vaarka
Re: Budda & GP Mainly quibbling over points of logic.

Yes, ethan had bad newbie reasoning, but the problem was his refusal to accept any sort of feedback or that he could be wrong. Examples include: thinking I'm scum because I pressured him to state claim. Thinking pressure for a state claim was pressure for a role claim. Thinking that state claims would reveal roles despite admitting that role PMs don't have any justification that could lead to that. Saying that Pie was town and scum in the same post.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Dude. It's MYLO. You've already revealed your affiliation by suggesting we random lynch at MYLO.

No, ur saying it as if its a given that we VTNL. When again, if we dont lynch between us and one of us dies. Is that miraculously not going to result in the other getting lynched? 

If both of us are town, VTNL'ing either moves off the "random" lynch to tomorrow, or assure one of us dies and the other gets subsequently mislynched. You act as if VTNL'ing is some sort of sensible solution when I don't see that sensibility. What I see out of it is that we're doing this same lynch tomorrow if we VTNL. 

So again, how is VTNL'ing some obvious indicator of affiliation when it's not actually going to help? You wanna say I look like scum, ur the one who is acting like VTNL'ing is actually going to change anything about the probability of a lynch between you and I. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Are you assuming mafia kills one more? Why wouldn't they no kill? Mafia killing at MYLO would be stupid FMPOV. SoP is to no kill at MYLO as mafia, and let town sweat it out, no?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Honestly your advocacy here is the first thing I'm finding scummy in your behavior. You are acting as if VTNL'ing is 100% the town thing to do, when no it isn't when mafia can no kill.

So basically, advocating a VTNL if we're both town, screws town. If one of us is town and the other scum, is assures neither of us dies and town has to choose the same tomorrow

And likely doesn't eliminate anyone via PoE outside of us two as the standard at MYLO is a no kill and maf keeps probabilities as low as possible for the other players.

So because I can actually recognize the stupidity in VTNL'ing, that makes me scum? That's some stellar logic right up there with emojis.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
So again, i have to ask you because I'm not seeing the benefit in it for town as a whole, what benefit do you propose VTNL'ing actually has? Or were/are you just pulling that one out of ur rear? 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
No, ur saying it as if its a given that we VTNL.
It is.

When again, if we dont lynch between us and one of us dies. Is that miraculously not going to result in the other getting lynched? 
But... one of us won't die. Mafia isn't going to kill one of their own (you) and won't kill me as that will result in your insta lynch. They will kill someone else.

If both of us are town, VTNL'ing either moves off the "random" lynch to tomorrow, or assure one of us dies and the other gets subsequently mislynched. You act as if VTNL'ing is some sort of sensible solution when I don't see that sensibility. What I see out of it is that we're doing this same lynch tomorrow if we VTNL. 
VTNL is always sensible at MYLO. There is literally no benefit to risking a game loss right now as opposed to waiting until the next phase. There are potentially other investigative rolls (we have a tracker/stalker, so possible a watcher/lookout). If we wait, the worse case scenario is nothing changes and we're in the same position (except that it'll be LYLO and have to random lynch) but, by waiting, we allow for the potential of new information to arise to inform our lynch.

There is literally zero benefit to lynching right now and risking a game loss. What's even more crazy is that you have backed off this being a CC and calling for my lynch, yet you still want to lynch at MYLO.

So again, how is VTNL'ing some obvious indicator of affiliation when it's not actually going to help? You wanna say I look like scum, ur the one who is acting like VTNL'ing is actually going to change anything about the probability of a lynch between you and I. 
VTNLing isn't an indicator of affiliation because it's objectively the right thing to do. However, not VTNLing is an indicator of affiliation because only Mafia would want to force a mislynch at MYLO.

Are you assuming mafia kills one more? Why wouldn't they no kill? Mafia killing at MYLO would be stupid FMPOV. SoP is to no kill at MYLO as mafia, and let town sweat it out, no?
Well, this is just a flat out lie. There is almost never a case where Mafia would want to waive their kill. Waiving their kill doesn't advance their goal in anyway and just gives other town investigative rolls a chance to gather more information. Mafia would want to kill, bringing the game to LYLO while hoping to kill another PR and forcing town to lynch based on less information.

But, please, entertain me with your logic as to why Mafia killing at MYLO is stupid. Also, I'd be interested in you linking to any game where Mafia waived a kill because it was MYLO.

Honestly your advocacy here is the first thing I'm finding scummy in your behavior. You are acting as if VTNL'ing is 100% the town thing to do,
It is. It almost always is.

when no it isn't when mafia can no kill.
They wouldn't do that.

So basically, advocating a VTNL if we're both town, screws town. If one of us is town and the other scum, is assures neither of us dies and town has to choose the same tomorrow
That doesn't "screw town" it just means we're in the same position, with the potential for more investigative results.

And likely doesn't eliminate anyone via PoE outside of us two as the standard at MYLO is a no kill and maf keeps probabilities as low as possible for the other players.

So because I can actually recognize the stupidity in VTNL'ing, that makes me scum? That's some stellar logic right up there with emojis.
Yes. Saying VTNLing is stupid makes you scum.