Trumpsters burn down a Wendys while screaming MAGA at rally.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 23
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Post your political fanfiction here.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
We — we’re ready to adapt and we’re ready to do whatever we have to as the disease spreads, if it spreads.  As most of you know, the — the level that we’ve had in our country is very low, and those people are getting better, or we think that in almost all cases they’re better, or getting.  We have a total of 15....  It could have been as many as 42.  And we found that we were — it was just an obligation we felt that we had.  We could have left them, and that would have been very bad — very bad, I think — of American people.  And they’re recovering.

Of the 15 people — the “original 15,” as I call them — 8 of them have returned to their homes, to stay in their homes until fully recovered.  One is in the hospital and five have fully recovered.  And one is, we think, in pretty good shape and it’s in between hospital and going home.

So we have a total of — but we have a total of 15 people, and they’re in a process of recovering, with some already having fully recovered.

We were asking for two and a half billion, and we think that’s a lot, but the Democrats, and, I guess, Senator Schumer wants us to have much more than that. 

Hopefully, we’re not going to have to spend so much because we really think we’ve done a great job in keeping it down to a minimum.  And again, we’ve had tremendous success — tremendous success — beyond what people would have thought.

Now, at the same time, you do have some outbreaks in some countries.  Italy and various countries are having some difficulty.  China, you know about it, where it started.

Now, what we’ve done is we’ve stopped non-U.S. citizens from coming into America from China.  That was done very early on.  We’re screening people, and we have been, at a very high level — screening people coming into the country from infected areas.

We have in quarantine those infected and those at risk.  We have a lot of great quarantine facilities.  We’re rapidly developing a vaccine, and they can speak to you — the professionals can speak to you about that.  The vaccine is coming along well. 

But we’re very, very ready for this, for anything — whether it’s going to be a breakout of larger proportions or whether or not we’re — you know, we’re at that very low level, and we want to keep it that way.

So we’re at the low level.  As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people.  And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time.  So we’ve had very good luck.

-Trump
15 weeks,  2,300,000 cases, 121,000 dead ago

oromagi
oromagi
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

-Trump, April 23
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
oromagi
oromagi
Monday: "Almost One Million people request tickets for the Saturday Night Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma!"

Saturday ~12,000 failed to fear the small amptitheater.  More protesters outside then supporters inside.
oromagi
oromagi
For GreyParrot

um, yeah

Aytu Bioscience is HQ'd right here in Denver.

In March, they sold rich mountain towns like Telluride, Aspen, and Jackson Hole thousands of COVIDs tests promising results in 1 week.  Results actually took 8 weeks because Aytu discovered that their tests didn't work so they shipped their samples to an actually competent lab in NYC where they waited behind a massive backlog.

Then they claimed exclusive distributorship of a Chinese antibody test,  boasting that they had signed a 3 year contract.  Their stock quadrupled overnight and skyrocketed for a couple of week until Aytu discovered that the test just didn't work. 

Now a class action lawsuit is underway and the Feds are investigating Aytu for securities fraud. It's doubtful the startup will survive the year.

Go ahead and buy their stupid "healight"  I'm sure they could use the business.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
oromagi
oromagi
"My Admin has done more for the Black Community than any President since Abraham Lincoln. Passed Opportunity Zones with @SenatorTimScott, guaranteed funding for HBCU’s, School Choice, passed Criminal Justice Reform, lowest Black unemployment, poverty, and crime rates in history.”

-Trump, June 5

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
I'm guessing Greyparrot didn't read his own link, because it says this:
* This has not been reviewed by the FDA.  This device, or concept of this device is currently not indicated for use in the treatment of COVID-19.
LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
I WILL DEBUNK ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH THIS
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
OMFG you FUCKING OWNED ME KID!

Meanwhile, in the clown libtard world, Doctors in CHOP were instructed to only give Tylenol (tm) to COVID patients as it was the only drug FDA approved for COVID-19.

(plus all the citizens of CHOP were already on non-FDA approved recreational drugs)
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Greyparrot
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Beautiful, mature response. So wow. Much on point.

Shapiro would be jealous of the quality of your arguments.
oromagi
oromagi
We're going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay. And the reason they're going to pay and the way they're going to pay, Bob, is this. We have a trade deficit now with Mexico of $58 billion a year. The wall is going to cost $10 billion a year. That's what it's going to cost. It's going to be a powerful wall. It's going to cost $10 billion.”

The U.S. deficit with Mexico topped $100 billion for the first time in 2019, up $21.10 billion

On December 17, 2019, acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan stated that 93 miles of barriers has been built during the Trump administration; according to CBP figures, at least 90 miles of that replaced existing structures.  A private organization called We Build the Wall has constructed 0.5 miles (0.80 km) of new wall on private property near El Paso, Texas, with Trump's encouragement

That's 3.5 miles of new wall so far- current cost= $11 billion
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
"Most trusted name in news."

-Jeff Zucker
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
"Most trusted name in news."

-Jeff Zucker
I think you got outlogic'd m8. How are you possibly going to respond to the brilliant points of this astute gentleman?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
I think you got outlogic'd m8. How are you possibly going to respond to the brilliant points of this astute gentleman?
I can't respond.  GreyParrot is the only person on DebateArt who has me blocked.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
I can't respond.  GreyParrot is the only person on DebateArt who has me blocked.
Oof. I wonder why.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
Ad-hom trolling. Unlike a typical libtard, I don't cry to the moderators. I just block the troll.

Oro is the only person I have had to block with obvious COC violations including stalking.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
He says he was offended by my use of third person grammar....honestly that was his complaint.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Greyparrot
@oromagi
Ok, this is one squabble I am not getting involved in.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Keep posting stalker. I'm sure you don't gaf about the COC.

That "For GreyParrot" post is enough to get you banned for stalking if I had the mind to report your infractions.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
haha good one