This election, both of the candidates are Twitter-addicted whiners. Biden just whines better.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 24
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
I don't know how or why politics has become a social media shitshooting contest but even at that level of immaturity, Biden still has more substance to his posts than Trump. So, to me it's very simple, both candidates are becoming immature and #voteme #otherguyiscorrupt #yoloswag though Biden seems to do this in a more in-depth and sophisticated manner with actual reasoning behind his social media jabs. Trump just shitposts and loves doing it, his post length alone should make that obvious.

Thus, I do not understand either side making this about 'the other side is a tantrum thrower' this is about more than that, you need to analyse the regime they stand for and how they're going about things. Trump is corrupt to the core and has been completely pro-establishment his entire time as President, despite his promise to be a rebellious lover of the working American. You can think what you want, it's just a fact. He's handled Covid so terribly that the US is the only fully developed country that is having an upswing of cases, all other highly developed countries that US would call its equal or inferior, are on downswing pretty much.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
lol yeah
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If you agree, why do you support Trump?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
i am not angry at politicans for adapting to the new landscape
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The new landscape? Trump is what Biden is adapting to, Trump himself didn't adapt he merely decided to start a bullshit trend. There is literally no other nation on Earth where the lead politicians shit-post this much, not even close.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
We should just go back to days when honest poliicians paid the media to shitpost for them.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump does that too, he has an entire team dedicated to it and their primary news outlet is Fox News.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Yeah, but he doesn't pay fox to do it, and he also doesn't pay the other 90% media hush money either, like all those Hollywood sexual predators did.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
'he' doesn't he pays those who do as well as answers to those who do if he isn't paying them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Orangemanbad is a profitable media business model.

Anderson Cooper makes 50,000 dollars a day.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
All privatised media outlets need profit to keep going, this conversation was about why you are suggesting that Trump is in any shape or form doing less of that to do more of Twitter shitposting, when he blatantly is not sacrificing one for the other.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Maybe because Trump doesn't want to pay Anderson Cooper 50,000 a day in hush money.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
He pays others and is also paid by others. Those he pays do as their told and those who pay him get what they want out of him. Simple idea, can be said about any politician but Trump does it shamelessly, he'd say it's his 'art of the deal'.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
He pays others and is also paid by others.
Lol..4d chess theories again?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Let's play this out.

Your theory is that a group of corrupt elitists banded together with a multi-billion-dollar budget (towards a trillion) and funded multiple news outlets, social media platforms etc to campaign against Trump and convince the average American to see 'orange man is bad' yet they all failed because there was 0% dishonesty or conspiracy on the other side and that somehow magically thwarted their scheme.

On the other hand, my conspiracy theory is that the one who won the election had several proven fake Twitter and Facebook sock puppet accounts blast bullshit 'agreement' and 'support' with his policies having relatable profile images, profiles etc. and that this is how he thwarted the other side (along with Fox News and Info Wars helping truly fuel the anger and ignorance of people, telling them not to trust other sources of information if they're against Trump, not even to consider them).

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
That's not my theory at all. 

My theory is that Trump is too much of a cheapskate to outbid his rivals for media hush rights.

He thinks he can compete with the establishment media.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This is a fair point
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
the new landscape is here and it is what it is
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
My theory is that Trump is too much of a cheapskate to outbid his rivals for media hush rights.
you are right that he is a cheapskate, but you are a forgetting a core part of his history. He gets people to do stuff, but he then refuses to pay them. So he does other stuff for them instead. Like saying making a massive tax cut for the rich. Or race baiting for fox news' core audience. He creates a scenario where Fox news directly profits from spreading his lies and would be financially punished if they cross him (because trump attacks anyone who dares to challenge his lies). 

As long as trump's base stays loyal to trump, then fox news and other right wing news outlets need to keep from being attacked by trump in order to keep making money. so they will continue to avoid questioning his mistakes and spread his lies. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
you are right that he is a cheapskate, but you are a forgetting a core part of his history. He gets people to do stuff, but he then refuses to pay them.

Someone is paying Anderson Cooper 50,000 dollars a day, and it sure as hell aint Trump.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@RationalMadman
For what is important to me and what I think is best for the country,  Biden ain't it,  it's really that simple to me.  There's lots of people I'd prefer over president Trump but they aren't running and wouldn't have a chance of winning anyway. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
There's 2 people that got 1% in the Democratic primary that I would have voted over Trump.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't know them all but the ones I did know where anti 2a so I couldn't vote for anyone like that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I would have voted Tulsi to destroy the military-industrial complex and I would have voted for Yang to destroy the systemic tribal class and race segregation of America with UBI, which would have destroyed tribal welfare.

Obviously not electable by Democrats due to opposition to entrenched swampy establishment status quo, but one can dream.