Chicago is a Hip Hop Factory

Author: Vader

Total: 11
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
There have many many artists that have came from Chicago who are some of the brightest and most notable. This list will feature will list some of the top rappers from the Windy City.

Chief Keef may not be the most lyrically complex, but he revolutionized the new wave of rap, which much credit is deserved. His hard trap bangers have influenced the likes of many notable artists. his influence led to the likes of Ski Mask, XXXTentacion, and other modern hip hop phemons. While he isn't much known nowadays, he was the pioneer of a new sound

Twista was one of the worlds fastest rappers for a certain time according to the Guiness Book of World Record. His wordplay is superb and has a nice delivery. One of the speed rappers I enjoy listening too.

Vic Mensa is not someone I listen to a lot, but he has a way of storytelling ad his lyrical ability are extreme well thought and designed

G Herbo is an example of a modern rapper that is really underrated. I've enjoyed lots of music with his seemingly flawless flow. He is truly a good rapper.

Polo G emerges as a new rapper on the Chicago scene, but his lyrics and power behind his song moves many. His production is a bit stale due to Colombia, but the impact Polo G has in telling stories and the rawness behind what he is saying. His lyricism is superb and is a potential legend if he keeps up the attitude

Juice WRLD is someone that's music I enjoy thoroughly. He was a genius in creating some of the longest freestyles, even praised by Eminem himself for being able to rap. All of his songs were freestyles, and his way of words was different. He was able to use melodies to create a dark effect to reflect on his life. He has such great songs and was a legend that achieved so much in his time alive. He has over 2,000 songs recorded still

Chance the Rapper, he is a multi talented rapper who has made some absolute banger songs in general. He has a way of making catchy songs, and has a way where his voice deemed annoying, makes a song catchy.

Lil Durk is a upcoming rapper, but he has shown signs of lyrical complexity, knowledge in flows, and making songs that are hard. He reminds me of a Chief Keef prototype

Earl Sweatshirt has great knowledge in rap music and is diverse in his taste. He was a co star in Odd Future, which revolutionized rap and modern music and culture. His influence is superb, and he has an act for making music that resignated

Finally, the one person that we were all expecting

Kanye West
Vader
Vader
SZA is also on this list too, more proof Chicago is a rap machine, better than potentially NYC and CAL

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
Naw not polo g.

We PoP ouT at yOur paRty

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
SZA is also on this list too, more proof Chicago is a rap machine, better than potentially NYC and CAL
atlanta?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Crocodile
Listen to some of his stuff besides that song. His lyrics are actually deep when listened to properly
Vader
Vader
-->
@Crocodile
Notice how I didn't include Atlanta. Atlanta is a whole different tier

Minus 21 Savage, he's from UK
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
definetely
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
Al Capone had a pretty good rap sheet. Why didn't he make the list?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
True man. He had a crazy rap sheet. 
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
No. Chicago has Hip Hop, but it is not a factory. It is a city. Next time, how about telling me San Francisco is a sweatshop?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@User_2006
San Francisco: The world leading sweatshop for passenger vehicles, fuel, and... grenades?