US States Mafia DP3

Author: Vader

Total: 86
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
DEAD LOL GOOD MORNING

Pie- You are Maine. You have good crabs here and have tall lighthouses and fake Portland. You are also the closest north to Canada I think in this game, so share the maple syrup eh? You are Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town

Grey-You are New York. Ahh, good ol New York. NYC has 8M people in it, and even has Donald Trump. You are a Stalker 1x. You may learn what actions a certain person did during the night. You win with the town!

Drafter- You are Texas. Big, bad, sexy, Texas. Home of Good Barbeque and some hot women, your just BAD. You are a Cop. Each night you may select a player. You will learn whether that player is Town (innocent) or Mafia (guilty). If roleblocked, you will receive “no result.” You win with the Town.
Alive like 901 Shelby Drive

1.Budda
2.Vaarka
3.Hammer
4.Ethang5
5. Pie(in for danielle

It takes a 3/5 to lynch

You have til Tuesday at 5PM to lynch

Happy voting

Note: I wont be to active this weekend. Budda will keep track of votes
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
Well we can assume mafia is active...
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Well, looks like Drafter was telling the truth cause there sure as hell aren’t 2 cops.

VTL Buddha
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@ILikePie5
Wait Budda claimed cop?
Vaarka
Vaarka
Alright, I think I need to go back and actually read the game. I have the time, so if I don't do it, then I'm wasting my time

but point is, I doubt Budda would try to cc cop, then NK the cop. My guess is someone just wanted to NK one person to frame the other, or just get rid of active players. 

Hammer, I've seen you post once. Pie, I've seen you post a few times but not much. Ethang5, I haven't seen you since DP1. Get on
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
 I got an inno EthanG, but pretty clear at least Drafter was flavored at this point. Vaarka is right that it makes little sense for me to kill Drafter as mafia. Vaarka thought we were both town, Ethan had been SR'ing him, and Pie was down for his lynch if there was a no kill. 

A lynch on me was unlikely to happen if Drafter remained alive basically. And as I pointed out, there was a slim possibility that we were both cops and mafia would take the opportunity to clear one of us out. 

I'm thinking I might be naive and Drafter was insane/paranoid.
Vaarka
Vaarka
Currently rereading DP1, keeping in mind that Drafter, Pie(1), and GP are town
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
I'll be at a funeral and with family most of the day. I'll be back tonite at latest 👍
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
How do you feel about our inactives? Specifically Pie(2) and Hammer?

For now I'll believe you're town, same with Ethan. 
TheHammer
TheHammer
I'm back bitched. The only thing that makes me hesitant about a Budda lynch is I'm not sure what potential motive he would have to kill drafter. If he claimed cop, and Budda claimed cop, isn't drafter the number one person they'd want to keep alive since his death reveals that Budda's scum? On top of that, drafter was a huge doc target, so a bad kill for Budda in all regards.
TheHammer
TheHammer
-->
@Buddamoose
@Vaarka
Aaaaaand Vaarka already said that, whoops. Town points for Vaarka, which leaves Pie and Ethan as scum. Easy money.

Which one do you guys want to lynch first? I'd say Pie, since if they have roles he's more active and would be the one controlling them.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Buddy and Vaarka are scum. There is no way in hell that there are 2 cops. By default, Budda should be lynched. The argument for a naive and paranoid cop is ludicrous. This is just a trick to convince town that Budda is also town and a cop .

@Hammer
@Ethang

yall have got to vote with me for Budda. I am the protector role and I chose Budda last night thinking that drafter was scum. That was why he went for Drafter. They know Ethan and Hammer are vanilla and I’m the last power role through POE. We must vote for Buddha
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@TheHammer
Read post 12. There is no way in hell there are 2 cops. By default we should lynch Buddha
TheHammer
TheHammer
"the protector role" LMAO

VTL Pie
TheHammer
TheHammer
This might be a well orchestrated bus. As in, have Budda claim cop, out the real cop, kill the real cop, and then have Pie lead the lynch to gain town points. I'll have to reread before next DP and pay attention to Pie 2's posts (and Danielle's if she had any, but I don't remember). For now Pie's definitely scum at least.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@TheHammer
bro I’m it literally says protector. I can choose a person and if that person is shot at night by mafia, I die in their place. There’s a clear CC present and you refuse to vote for him. There is no reason why Buddha shouldn’t be lynched. What part of he was CCed by the cop do you not understand? You’re literally going to lose the game for us because of your stupidity. Facts are facts buddy. Facts say that Buddha CCed Drafter and Drafter was correct about his role. It’s only skepticism that says there’s a paranoid and a naive cop. The notion of that is ludicrous. I implore you to look at the facts and the probability that there are 2 cops. Logically there aren’t 2 fuckin cops. It’s not hard to understand. If you still vote for me after a clear CC then we deserve to lose cause town is fuckin retarded
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@TheHammer
Again, look at the facts. Buddha has been CCed and he’s trying to save his ass by a claim that there are both paranoid and naive cops. I guarantee you that Buddha is scum. If he’s scum then Vaarka is scum. Any idiot knows that the chances of there being 2 town cops is literally 0 in an 8 player game.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
How do you feel about our inactives? Specifically Pie(2) and Hammer?

It's possible that Hammer is bussing Pie right now, that's for sure. But it seems like Pie(2) might very well be scum. I don't think there is a protective role. W/2 cops and 1x tracker in an 8 player game, doctor would be OP at that point. 

As maf if i saw 2 legit cop claims and a flipped 1x track I'd prob end up claiming doc thinking at that point a doc wouldn't be in the game. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Buddamoose
theres no way in hell there are 2 cops bro. You’re confirmed scum, but Hammer is being stupid and Ethan is AWOL
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@ILikePie5
lmao I'm so sick

Pie, I'm aware that there's a high chance that Budda is scum, but I'm also aware that if he is, then killing Drafter was a very poor move. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
theres no way in hell there are 2 cops bro

Ahhhh, and I suppose everyone else should just take ur word for it that ur doc? Vaarka and Hammer arent making an absurd point. Even last DP you were all down for lynching Drafter. There was little to no incentive to kill Drafter as mafia, leaving him alive would've likely resulted in his lynch today. 

Nah, I think Ethan TR'ing Danielle(now you) out of nowhere, for no discernible reason as no posts has been made by Danielle, DP1 was a big indicator that y'all are affiliated and not in the good way. Cause townies don't generally call someone town who at that point had made zero posts. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
What do you think of EthanG townreading Danielle(now Pie2) Dp1 when they hadn't even made a post yet? Still continues to remain sus all this time later. Plus EthanG disappears after DP1. I think he got pissed that he was alone as scum and checked out of the game tbh 😂😂. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vaarka
Bro that’s WIFOM. Look at the facts. When has there ever been an 8 player game with 2 cops? The facts point to Buddha being scum. Vote with me for Buddha.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Buddamoose
You aren’t looking at the facts buddy. There is no way there are 2 cops. 3 PRs makes sense for an 8 player game. You’re just trying to get your ass out by denying the facts by strawmanning. Any blind person can see that you’re scum. The facts should be valued more than WIFOM. If you do not get lynched this is the stupidest town I’ve ever seen.
TheHammer
TheHammer
-->
@Buddamoose
What do you think of EthanG townreading Danielle(now Pie2) Dp1 when they hadn't even made a post yet
Wait, what? Link?
TheHammer
TheHammer
If that actually happened this game is over
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@ILikePie5
3 PRs makes sense for an 8 player game.

It absolutely does. 2 cops and a tracker is therefore not out of the realm of reason. The dilemma isnt whether or not there are 4 PR's in the game. The dilemma is whether or not one of us is lying. 

To say, "there is no way there are 2 cops" and then follow it up with "3 PR's makes sense in an 8 player game." Well, 2 PR's are flipped, now it comes down to who out of the two of us is being truthful. Cause 2 =\= 3 and you aren't at all guaranteed town, nor even confirmed by virtue of claiming doc. Doc doesn't even need to be in the game if there are two cops, even if flavored 

Vaarka
Vaarka
Before I make a decision, have there been any cop results (specifically from Drafter) that point towards a flavored cop?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheHammer
Post 221 DP1

All along he has been trying to know our roles, now that it's confirmed we have no roles, any townie is good for him. Danielle is next cause they know she's also town. At 2/3, scum wins. But wheeeee! The bandwagon ride was great!

Like I said, strong TR'd Danielle(Pie2) out of nowhere despite zero posts from Danielle DP1.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
 He had his guilty on me and I have two innos on EthanG and Pie. At this point I think Drafter and I were/are both flavored. Hence the 1x track in addition. Cause the investmentive roles were obfuscated via flavors.