Covid19 Global Animated Comparsion Chart to other Deaths

Author: ebuc

Total: 7
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

The above is very dramatic, animated chart for global deaths via spread and time rate of covid19, compared to other causes of death, since January

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ebuc
What is missing from the chart is the number of Covid-19 deaths in which other coincident health issues were exacerbated by the virus. Your chart assumes Covid-19 is the only cause of death when we know that it's greatest number of deaths is the added factors of pre-existing conditions. plus the fact that because in many countries, calling a death as resulting from Covid-19 meant government subsidies due to the pandemic, so even deaths unrelated to Covid -19 were reported as such. See https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
uh ok?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
Yep.

Information regarding Covid-19 is so woolly, I'm starting to become a conspiracy theorist.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
...."Information regarding Covid-19 is so woolly, I'm starting to become a conspiracy theorist."....

Z4, your clueless as to what a 'learning curve' is, so, you get off the merry-go-round { fall off the horse },  leave the playground head for the nearest church or gang of irrational thugs, where you think they offer access to truth.  Are you an anti-vaccinator for all diseases also?  Going to become one? Have a spine and get back on the horse of science and search for truth, or be a wimp.  Your choice.

.."Learining Curve
Dr. Anthony Fauci: “Science is Truth”

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

On this episode of “Learning Curve,” Caputo sits down with NIAID Director and Coronavirus Task Force member, Dr. Anthony Fauci to break down the vaccine development process, his early days growing up in Brooklyn, and why science is a good faith attempt to get to the facts.".....

9 days later

Nemiroff
Debates: 15
Nemiroff
Hmm lets see, if someone lives for years with diabetes and heart failure, but then gets a bad flu which leads to pneumonia... what do they normally put on the cause of death???

Do you think covid is the first disease to affect people with chronic conditions? Do yall even know what the normal procedure is before you claim some conspiracy craziness?!?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Nemiroff
....."Hmm lets see, if someone lives for years with diabetes and heart failure, but then gets a bad flu which leads to pneumonia... what do they normally put on the cause of death???"

Is this a global directed question?  I cant even tell you the answer for the county I live in, much less global answer. I dont think you know the correct answer to you question.

I think pneumonia is what may go in as 'cause of death' because not everyone dies from of flu or corona-vid19.

..."Do you think covid is the first disease to affect people with chronic conditions? Do yall even know what the normal procedure is before you claim some conspiracy craziness?!?"...

Did you see me claim any "conspiracy"?  Please address what I state and not your false projections.  That is if your addressing me.  I really have no idea who you think your addressing.