13 Reasons Why Mafia Endgame

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 20
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Town Wins

TOWN

Speedrace - You are Clay Jensen. The lover of Hannah Baker and a great friend, willing to do whatever you need to protect. In this mantra you lost the ability to take care of yourself and are haunted by Monty and Bryce. You realize you visited some places and did things that you can’t recall. You are the Visitor. Each night you must select a player to visit, but this will have no effect beyond visiting that player. You win with the Town.

PressF4Respect - You are Alex Standall. The son of Deputy Standall, you have been all over the place. You are the legitimate killer of Bryce Walker after you pushed him into the lake because he was mouthing off. However, you are protected by your friends and the Sheriff but nevertheless guilty. You are the Miller. If investigated, you will appear to be aligned with the Mafia. You win with the Town.

User_2006 - You are Tony Padilla. Tony, Tony, Tony. You may get hot headed at times but you are there for your friend. You were the one who got rid of Tyler’s guns. But you still suspected him of harboring ill intentions and kept your eyes on him. Each night you may visit another player. You are the Tracker. You will receive a report of all the players your target visited. You win with the Town.

SupaDudz - You are Zach Dempsey. Show that Asian pride Zach. Sadly your grades have dropped significantly because of your loss of will. With this you turned over to alcohol and girls 24/7. Unfortunate, but you are still a good person and will help your friends if they need to. You are the Town Drunk. Each night you may choose another player. That player will not take any actions, including performing the Mafia Night Kill. You win with the Town.

Oromagi - You are Tyler Down. I feel really bad for what happened to you in Season 2. Luckily you are now supported by your friends and have forgotten your past to move on to the future. Those guns were discovered by the cops but you agreed to catch gun dealers in sting operations for clemency. You are the Cop. Each night you may visit a player. You will receive a report of “Innocent” or “Guilty.” You win with the Town.

Crocodile - You are Ani Achola. Honestly Ani, screw you. Your accent ticks me off so much. However, you are an integral person in keeping the secret of your friends and are the firefighter in case fires spring up. You are the Doctor. Each night you may visit another player. You will prevent any actions that would kill your target. You win with the Town.

Warren - You are Charlie St. George. You are my favorite character. A jock that’s intelligent and does what he thinks is the right thing to do. Don’t think you have been laid though which is kinda wack. You are the Virgin. If you are lynched, all lethal actions will be prevented during the following night phase. You win with the Town.

WaterPhoenix - You are Winston Williams. You just never go away do you. You came to figure out who killed Monty. Everyone did everything they could to get rid of you but you befriended a lot of them and eventually found out, regardless of their desire to get rid of you. You are the Bleeder. If you are killed at night, your death is instead delayed until the end of the Day Phase. You win with the Town.

SimplyBeOurselves - You are Dr. Robert Ellman. The therapist of Clay. You just love asking questions, but then again, that’s your job. Your love for words and decision to help Clay with advice you give makes you a great person. You are the Messenger. Each night, you may target a player. The moderator will anonymously send a message of your choice to that player, You win with the Town.

MAFIA

RationalMadman - You are Jessica Davis. Some would regard you as the face of social justice. But I freakin hate your guts. Arguably you’re the most annoying person in the entire show. You are however great at playing dumb and trying to weed information out of others. You are the Actress. Each night you may visit another player. You will learn that player’s role. You will appear to all investigative roles to have the role and alignment of the last player you visited. Upon death, you will appear to have the role and alignment of the last person you visited. You win with the Mafia.

BearMan - You are Justin Foley. The number of times you said “are you ok” to Clay and then never followed up was kinda upsetting. But you look after your loved ones whether it be Clay or your mother who is a drug addict. You know what’s going and care for people; your death was a tragedy but know that you were a good person. You are the 2x Mafia Lookout. Each night you may choose another player. You will receive a report of all the players that visited your target. You win with the Mafia.

LittleCookie - You are Diego Torres. The perfect stereotype of a jock - rude and an asshole. Your methods of pranking Clay were pretty cool. You kept your identity hidden until the last second because of your desire to know what happened with Monty. You are the 1x Ninja. Your visits do not appear on any reports. You win with the Mafia.

NP1

Speed - Visit Press
User - Track Croc
Supa - Block RM
Oro - Cop Supa
Croc - Save Press
Simply - Message Press: "I don't know why people jumped off of Croc's bandwagon. Scum is bound to fakeclaim when they're under pressure. I don't know why people were so quick to believe him when they were already scumreading him. Feel free to reply during the next day phase if we're both still alive."

Cookie - NK Water without Ninja
RM - Act Oro; Failed
Bear - Waive

NP2

Speed - Visit RM
Supa - Block Croc
Oro - Cop Speed
Croc - Save Supa
Simply - Message Speed: “I still think RM is scum?”

Cookie - NK Croc with Ninja
RM - Act Simply
Bear - Watch Supa

NP3

Speed - Visit Press
Supa - Block Oro
Oro - Cop Warren; Failed
Simply - Message Press

Cookie - NK Simply
Bear - Waive

NP4

Speed - Visit Press
Supa - Block Cookie
Oro - Cop Cookie

Cookie - NK Supa; Failed

The thing distinguishing the mafia was the fact that the three had sort of a love triangle going on with Jessica liking Diego and Justin; the dudes were obviously jealous so they got into fights and stuff as well. Now for my personal analysis. This game was definitely balanced towards the town. No question about it. I apologize to the mafia team for making it so. My thought process was that 1 NK should be free hence the Ninja. Second should be lucky with the Actress used to lynch the person who has that role and the 3rd and 4th to be skill based because of the Lookout. To counter this I had a Virgin which in retrospect shouldn’t have been there. Tracker for Actress and Cop/Doctor. Roleblocker should’ve been 1 or 2 shot for balance in my opinion. Obviously I still have work to do on balancing so any advice or thoughts on how you would balance would be appreciated.

With that being said. Mafia could have won this game. Mafia was plagued with inactivity from Cookie and BearMan. If Croc was lynched DP1 then it would’ve been easier for scum. RM took some serious gambits. Some worked, some didn’t. There was no reason to NK Croc because he was going to be lynched sooner or later. A better option would’ve been Oro for example because he was a more experienced player. The NK on Simply also didn’t make sense to me. The whole point of an Actress is to get the person with the same role lynched. If you kill him then yes he’s dead but anyone who supports him lives. Even after this, someone could’ve claimed a 1x Vigilante on the Mafia side or something. The thought process was spearheaded by RM, but it was all over the place. Mafia need to have patience early on. Play safe until you need to gambit. A lot can happen in one night that ruins your plans. Town, save for User and Croc did a great job finding the rest of the mafia.

***On a side note. Normally I would’ve modkilled User for C/P but because of the fact that he had CCed RM would’ve essentially modconfirmed User and led to RM’s lynching. A 1 for 1 trade is harmful to mafia so I didn’t comment on the issue. I asked some people for advice and they agreed with my call on this issue, but id like to know yalls opinion as well

Once again, thanks for playing and I hope y’all had fun!

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@Vader
@oromagi
@Speedrace
@PressF4Respect
Endgame is up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
@WaterPhoenix
@simplybeourselves
@User_2006
@Crocodile
Endgame is up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
@BearMan
Endgame is up
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Good call not commenting on user's C/P, def balanced towards town but Mafia was hurt more by inactivity/bad play, balancing is rough
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
They NKd SBO as a favour to me. So that I wouldn't get blacklisted before speed's game began. The rest was optimal in my eyes as bearman amd oro both unvoted with me off of croc on dp1, meaning that it's not likely two scum will do that on real doc etc. Also, to NK outside of Croc and Supa would completely unnecessarily confirm a townie out of the unclears to town. User_2006 cleared Croc unless Croc was vy pure coincidence the third mafia who hadn't NK'd and had used a night visit. This would not be what town would conclude. Supadudz was insane to have roleblocked Croc after User flipped innocent and had outed his Tracker report.

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
Gg y'all
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
GG bois
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
wait croc actually was doctor? omllllll ok well my reads were way off
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I had a feeling Bear was scum, but Croc and RM threw off this game majorily in retrospect. I did what I needed to do overall as my role. Suprised no one NKd me after my out. Foolish move

This was towns game to lose, but with noob mafia, it was bound that they'd be outed. With the long gaps in duration as well, I had a hunch cookie was scum as well. It wasn't bad play by them

Vader
Vader
Anyway I'm gonna enjoy my birthday today
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Finally a game where town actually lynched people
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
gg 
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
Happy birthday Canada boi!
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
NP2

Bear ended up watching Crocodile as I voted for that and won a cointoss randomiser.
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Lmao
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
Well run game, Pie.  I liked the use of lots of classic roles.  I agree with your assessment on balance. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader
Happy BIrthday, dudz.

Instead of a panic of manics deranged,
put SupaDudz in the hall of fame.
Instead of some drama like lawyers engaged,
put SupaDudz in the hall of fame.

su-pa-pa dudz papa su-pa-pa-dudz
su-pa-pa dudz papa su-pa-pa-dudz