doom and gloom prediction

Author: crossed

Total: 8
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
I am predicting doom and gloom this 4th of july.All hell will be let use.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
You get that from the devil worshiper that told you a nuke would go off in Seattle or do you just always have your fingers crossed hoping the world will end because it is what you were taught to do as a child?
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
This is only my second prediction.I was watching i pet goat 2 again and was looking for stuff.I do not know why this stuff offends people so much
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@crossed
i pet goat 2
Well is that the devil worshiper you were following before or not? You can't possibly expect me to remember their name.

this stuff offends people so much

In your dreams kid. Weirdos like you eat  it up and believe every word, weirdos like me know it is BS and are entertained by it, and all the normal people ignore it... Nobody is offended lmao.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@crossed
..."I am predicting doom and gloom this 4th of july.All hell will be let use."..

Duh, I thought that is what happens every 4th especially when the fireworks go off  ---KABOOM!---  unintentionally.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
I am predicting a typical Saturday, relative to unpredictable weather conditions.

And as hell is at best a metaphor, how does one let it "use" (loose perhaps)?......Metaphorically I suppose.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@zedvictor4
unpredictable weather conditions.
Wish they were a bit more unpredictable... We hit the triple digits in temp here today (Fahrenheit, obviously) so an unexpected rainstorm tomorrow would not go amiss even if it meant canceling the bbq.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The weather forecasters predicted rain all day yesterday, and it was dry all day.....And this morning it's raining....Typical Welsh weather.....Hopefully it will dry up for cycling later.

I cycled across the southern U.S. coast to coast a couple of years ago and boy was it hot. It only rained once in 38 days and that was on the day that we rode to Phoenix Arizona.

And boy did it rain.