Elect Joe Biden, your taxes are going up. Period

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 158
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
If you elect Joe Biden, your taxes are going up, and Mt. Rushmore is coming down. Don't you dare tell me that only the one-percenters will be taxed; that you'll skate. Don't be an idiot. You already want to have free higher education, and medicare for all. Just to cover the current government expense, taxing just the one-percenters, even at 100% [they get no income] you will fund the government for less than six months. Who pays the rest? You, you, and you, and me. Now add your Green New Deal, which estimates are anywhere from $7T over ten years, to $30T over ten years. That's close to, to exceeding an additional $1T per year. Add medicare for all; that's a trillion more. Per year. Add free education, free abortions, free child care, free energy [yes, you're proposing that], and a living wage payment even if you don't work, free benefits for illegals, and on, and on. So don't give me your crap that the one-percenters can pay for all that, so, you won't have a tax increase. Your Marxism is a failed social contract. It has never lasted anywhere tried for more than 100 years. Meanwhile, the system you're throwing away has endured 230 years. You tell me which has a better chance of survival. But, go ahead. Vote for Joe Biden. You cannot even tell me when you elect him who the President will be, because it ain't Joe Biden. He's a puppet. Who's really your Marxist overlord? You don't know, do you?
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
. Don't be an idiot. You already want to have free higher education, and medicare for all. 
lol you know joe biden has sworn to oppose those things right?

Now add your Green New Deal, which estimates are anywhere from $7T over ten years, to $30T over ten years. 
joe biden is against that too. 

Who's really your Marxist overlord? You don't know, do you?
there are no marxists in the US government. The furthest left politicians would be centrists in most European countries. And they very much are not marxists. Does this fear mongering and outright lies really work on people?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
I don't care what Joe Biden is against. See my question re: who. Like I said, it ain't Joe Biden, anyway, so who cares what he says now. He also said he would beat himself. He also said he's running for the Senate. He also said he likes children rubbing his legs, and on, and on, and on. Sniffing hair? Manhandling women? You thought Trump was a pervert? What do these claims make Joe Biden?

Since Joe Biden will not be running the show, the people who are will hold a figurative gun to his head to sign legislation.

Who's a Marxist? Sanders. Occasional Cortex, and her Squid Band. Kammie Harris. Mama Pelostomy., and a few other idiots. Never read the Communist Manifesto, did you? Let alone the Constitution of the United States.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@fauxlaw
The president is supposed to be a check against Congressional overreach. Biden will be a willing puppet of the Congress, like Obama and Bush were.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@fauxlaw
I find cultural issues a whole lot more important than taxes going up. In the whole scheme of the historical conservative movement, low taxes really has nothing to do with anything. Conservatism is about traditionalism and order.

Fortunately, Biden offers neither traditionalism nor "low taxes", so I know who I can't vote for.

But honestly, why is there such a microscopic focus on low taxes among "conservatives"? It's cool and all, but aren't there much bigger fish to fry than give people with high income tax breaks? Our country is crumbling due to cultural marxism, moral relativism, religion dying off, our history being erased before our eyes, big tech censorship, and indoctrination in universities, yet neocons find nothing more important to fight for than raising our debt?!?!?!?!? (because let's be honest, they lower tax revenues more than they cut spending)
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Greyparrot
What! You mean Congress is not the only branch with oversight? Son of a gun! Where'd you get that? The Constitution? [Well done!]
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
I don't care what Joe Biden is against. 
clearly you don't. You are pretending like voting for joe biden is a vote for all those other things when it very clearly is not. You don't care what joe biden is for or against because you are trying to lie and fear monger. 

Since Joe Biden will not be running the show, the people who are will hold a figurative gun to his head to sign legislation.
ok, but the people the people he has been indicating he would pick to "run the show" are the exact same right leaning assholes as before. There is no indication they have any intention of doing virtually anything progressive. 

Who's a Marxist? Sanders. Occasional Cortex, and her Squid Band.
Sanders definitely isn't a marxist. AOC is nowhere near a marxist. 

Kammie Harris. Mama Pelostomy., and a few other idiots.
Are you kidding? Harris and Pelosi are actually right leaning. They pander on social issues, but their economic policy is basically your standard republican platform. 

Never read the Communist Manifesto, did you? Let alone the Constitution of the United States.
I'm not sure you know what communism or marxism actually are. You seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a marxist. 

explain to me what pelosi or harris have done that is marxist. 
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
The people Joe Biden will pick to erun. the show? You are clearly misunderstanding this entire election. I've asked numerous times who will be the president if Joe Biden is elected. It will be no one he picks. Don't you get it? This guy is a puppet. The party leadership; a bunch of Marxists, are beside themselves with Joe Biden as a candidate. I wouldn't be surprised with a brokered convention, if the Dems actually hold one. At this point, why bother? Just put up Joe Biden, and hope to hell the electorate are as dumb as they think we are. I notice you did not acknowledge reading anything. I believe it. No, not everyone who disagrees with me is a Marxist. But the question was not directed to anyone else, anyway. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
The party leadership; a bunch of Marxists, are beside themselves with Joe Biden as a candidate.
What are you even talking about? There are no marxists in the democratic party. Most of them are economically right wing. 

How asked you this last time but you seem to have ignored it. How are nancy pelosi and Kamela harris marxist? Tell me how the democratic leadership are somehow communist while being economically right wing?

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Is it economically right wing to lobby for free college? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
Is it economically right wing to lobby for free medicare for all? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
Is it economically right wing to lobby for the green new deal? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
Is it economically right wing to lobby for social benefits for illegals? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
Is it economically right wing to lobby for free living wages for not working? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
Is it economically right wing to lobby for free child care? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
Is it economically right wing to lobby for self-sufficiency? Yes, but your party was never for that.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
Is it economically right wing to lobby for free college? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
When did pelosi lobby for that?

Is it economically right wing to lobby for free medicare for all? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
virtually no one in the democratic party supported that. 

Is it economically right wing to lobby for the green new deal? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
When did pelosi lobby for that?

Is it economically right wing to lobby for social benefits for illegals? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
show me when pelosi did that

Is it economically right wing to lobby for free living wages for not working? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
you think basic social services like unemployment are marxism? That is insane. 

Is it economically right wing to lobby for free child care? No. It's Marxist. Your party has changed.
When did pelosi do that?

You listed a bunch of things that are in no way marxist, but peope like joe biden and pelosi are dead set against virtually all of them. do you even know what are you are talking about or are you just parroting back things you saw on breitbart or fox news?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Nancy Pelosi on free college education: 
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-dems-introduce-bill-require-years-debt-free/story?id=56780928

Democrats on free Medicare for all:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/26/us/politics/medicare-for-all-2020-democrats.html

Democrats on the Green New Deal:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/policy-2020/climate-change/green-new-deal/

Democrats on social benefits for illegals:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/policy-2020/medicare-for-all/undocumented-immigrant-health-care/

Democrats on universal basic income:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/18/us/politics/universal-basic-income-andrew-yang.html

Democrats on universal child care:
https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/democrats-are-finally-getting-serious-about-helping-americans-balance-work-and-family/

Did I say Nancy Pelosi favored all of these? No. Nancy Pelosi is not the Democrat Party. Yes, she supports some of these, but the party, as a whole, appears to want all of them. They are not Republican economy ideas. You need to recognize what Pelosi’s party has become, and how quickly it has changed. It is headlong into Marxism. Read the Manifesto. Absorb it. It is not what you have been taught. It is the enemy of America.

Note that I have not once used Breitbart of Fox News. I don’t frequent either, and don’t need to do so. There’s enough reported by the media mob.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Taxes should go up, America is far too cruel to its poor vs any other morally concerned well-developed nation.

US should either admit it's a psychopathic powerhouse nation like China and Russia, or it should start getting serious about valuing ethics and not just its economy.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@RationalMadman
A proper ethic of government should be to stay out of the business of a social net. God in heaven how did we ever survive without Roosevelt and Johnson? We did. That's the point. We did it without government's involvement, when people either grew a pair of brass ones and went to work, or they starved. That's the policy of individual responsibility, and individual justice, not social responsibility and social justice.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@fauxlaw
You have several times flaunted and thus admitted that you are rich. You don't know what poverty is like to live through.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@RationalMadman
Having money in no way means I have not experienced poverty first hand. I've been in over 30 countries, and lived for months in about half, not as I am used to living, but in and among the poor. I know plenty. You don't know me. This is why over 20% of my annual increase goes to help others.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@fauxlaw
Then stop complaining about tax.
Stephen
Stephen
Biden is a Trojan horse. I don't believe even the hardened dem voters are falling for his shite.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@fauxlaw
It's the younger generation that will end up paying for all the new egalitarian Marxist programs anyway. Boomers really shouldn't be complaining about taxes on all that since we won't be paying NEARLY as long for those programs as young people will.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@RationalMadman
It's my money; no one else's, except by my choice.  Let the lazy ingrates work for themselves, as I do.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@fauxlaw
Having experience as you do with the poor, you'd know they are by and far less lazy than those born rich and they're working day in day out for tiny pay that they can barely live on.

The fact you call them lazy ingrates tells me the kind of travel you had was clearly limited to five star resorts.

That aside, you must realise that most of the other rich guys and girls don't give generously to charity as you do, so clearly we can't leave it up to them.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@fauxlaw
Lol, as if the lazy poor and hard-working rich are not the norm and are exceptions. Didn't seem like any of the inhabitants of CHOP were particularly hard-working.

It's a known fact through the Brookings institute that you can escape poverty with 3 simple things.

1) at least finish high school, 2) get a full-time job and 3) wait until age 21 to get married and have children.

You don't have to necessarily be lazy to be poor, just incapable, or unwilling to invest in yourself to follow those 3 simple rules.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Greyparrot
I totally agree with the three points from Brookings. However, I consider not following them, which is, after all, an easy mountain to climb, as lazy. Where it comes to the physically and mentally handicapped through no fault of their own, all bets are off, and I totally agree with their public support, but, they, too, can find a working niche if that is really their desire to contribute to society. God bless them.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Stephen
Biden is a Trojan horse. I don't believe even the hardened dem voters are falling for his shite.
He’s a puppet. Everyone I’ve asked is voting for him for his Cabinet or cause they hate Trump
thett3
thett3
Taxes need to go up. Especially on the rich
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@thett3
The rich won’t pay taxes anyways. Why increase them for the middle class?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@thett3
Care to demonstrate why, or do I just trust you know what you're talking about. As I explained in my post #1 [this is my string] the one-percenters, even if taxed 100%, could not possibly fund the government longer than 6 months at current expeditures, let alone adding wild hair projects progressives/marxists want to cover. Who else would be taxed then, by Biden. You, bud.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
Taxes need to go up. Especially on the rich.
I agree. all these low taxes just makes people not even think about who they are electing.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Tax the rich
to feed the poor
till there are no
Rich no more

- Ten Years After (1964)
thett3
thett3
-->
@ILikePie5
The rich won’t pay taxes anyways. Why increase them for the middle class?
What does that even mean? They won’t have a choice.  That’s the point of taxes.