" Allah give me strength not to kill these white men and white folks"

Author: Stephen

Total: 32
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
What an extremely pleasant lady.

Celebrated BLM Toronto leader called white people ‘subhuman’ and with genetic defects’ 

Social media posts from a co-founder of the Black Lives Matter movement in Toronto have resurfaced in which she calls white people “subhuman” and describes them as having “recessive genetic defects.” In a since-deleted post, Yusra Khogali tried to use genetics to justify the highly offensive and racist descriptors by referencing melatonin production to explain how whites are “defects.” The old Facebook post has since gone viral after being shared on Twitter by scholar James Lindsay. “A charming message from the head of BLM Toronto, who has been honored (a few years ago) by the city of Ontario for exemplary leadership,” he wrote in the message, which features a graphic of Khogali’s post. Another post retweeted by a user simply going by the handle “Adam” includes a graphic depicting a Feb. 9, 2016, Twitter message by Khogali that says, “Plz Allah give me strength not to cuss/kill these white men and white folks out here toda ...

BLM the irony
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen

This video was made before Trump was elected.

Somehow, since Trump got elected, the police suddenly became more systemically racist according to BLM and their media allies.

The problem is white elites only see this situation through the media because they don't or won’t experience it. In an effort to be empathetic to these communities they take what they see on the news, which is the most extreme because that’s the kind of news that gets you money, and they take that as the norm. I’m sure someone in Harlem had a problem with a racist or biased cop at some point, but it’s so rare that it’s not the norm, it’s the major exception. The media only shows the exception though, so from the outside it appears to be the norm. You're supposed to "trust media." Unfortunately, their goal isn’t necessarily to make the best news. It also isn’t necessarily to push a specific agenda. They are a company and their goal is money. And the most extreme things are what get the money.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
I'll just draw people's attention to the 2016 dateline of this story. 

What Stephen fails to report is that after the Toronto Sun and Huffington Post ran editiorials condemning  Khogali  tweets, BLM-Toronto shut down and rebranded itself as BLM-Canada without the participation of its most radical voices including Khogali.  In other words, Khogali, then a college student, was fired from BLM.  She shut down her twitter and Facebook feeds in 2017 and went into performance art.  The liberal media and BLM therefore seem to stand with Stephen in condemning  the tweets and took action to disengage from that rhetoric.  I guess the questions that remain are why are conservative gristmills resurrecting this story now, why do those gristmills consistently fail to report the satisfactory resolution of the story, and whether, if those gristmills have to revive such old stories from so far afield to dirty up BLM, may we not conclude that there's relatively  little of the typical outrageous or reactionary language that so easily triggers white panic in theis current season of protest.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
the founders of Blm are evil
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
I'll just draw people's attention to the 2016 dateline of this story.  What Stephen fails to report is [.........]... 

that BLM was created by self confessed "trained Marxist" 

Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’

"Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.
Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview,

*AND*

The British arm of Black Lives Matter's full agenda - abolish the police, smash capitalism... and close all prisons

"It explains that the organisation intends to be ‘guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world’"

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yep.

Marxism is morally evil.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
absoluteyl
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
The first example you gave was hate speech tweeted out by one individual in 2016.  I wondered why you did not tell the whole story of how BLM rejected Khogali's hate speech and wondered why you needed to go so far afield for an example.

You replied with two examples that are not hate speech- merely political philosophy that I guess you think is so outrageous that it amounts to discredit but I listened to Jared Ball's interview with Patrisse Cullors and found nothing offensive in her speech.  I don't agree with much of what she said but that's to be expected when listening to political activists. The language of political activism is by its very nature biased and hyperbolic.  Nevertheless, I support the right of Patrisse Cullors to engage in political discourse. 

Your first example was hate speech, racial threats that stifle free speech and that should earn widespread condemnation in a healthy democracy.

Your second and third example are mere economic and political rhetoric which are to be encouraged in a healthy democracy.  You try to equate the latter with the former but that's way off base.

• You and Cullors seem to share a fuzzy understanding of that buzz word "Marxism"  As Hal Draper notes, "There are few thinkers in modern history whose thought has been so badly misrepresented, by Marxists and anti-Marxists alike."  Marx himself condemned the coinage as "revolutionary phrase-mongering" and a denial of the value of reform.  What is a "trained" Marxist supposed to be?  How is a trained Marxist distinguished from, say, a student of Economics?  Likewise, you use the buzzwords "Marxist" and "Marxist-Leninist" interchangeably, as if the meaning of those terms weren't as diametric as night and day.  Marxism is " a materialist interpretation of historical development to understand class relations and social conflict, as well as a dialectical perspective to view social transformation."  Marxist_Leninism, on the other hand, effectively means "I am King now, give everything you own to me and I will decide how best to take care of you"  It should properly be called Stalinism and reasonably describes the economic philosophy of Castro's Cuba, Mao's China, Pol Pot's Cambodia, etc.  A Marxist only wants to dialogue about reform.  Once a Marxist-Leninist gets into power all talk of reform is forever silenced.  These are radically different terms that should not be used interchangeably.   I don't hear any Marxist-Leninism in Cullors' interview.
  • Black Lives Matter does not have a UK chapter, its only foreign chapter being Black Lives Matter- Canada.  There are multiple parties in the UK claiming BLM affiliation, the one the Daily Mail is interested in seems to be little more than a gofundme page and a twitter account.  Since both accounts are anonymous, this could be just about anybody and how they are spending the million pounds they just raised using BLM's name is a mystery.
  • Your sources are both unreliable and should be fact checked against more reliable sources.
    • Let's note that the NY Post is not a particularly reliable source for information.  Media Bias/ Fact Check:
      • "Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks."
    • The Daily Mail, on the other hand, is just one step above outright fraud.  Media Bias/Fact Check:
      • "A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence. Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.   Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor sourcing of information."

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
"Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" is hate speech.
Stephen
Stephen
The first example you gave was hate speech tweeted out by one individual in 2016.

So? what's your point? It was also resurrected and re tweeted just recently. 

Black Lives Matter does not have a UK chapter.

My, you are behind the times arn't you. BLMUK was created in 2016, and its cause has been given renewed attention following the US police killing of George Floyd.

And tell me then, where is this money going to if not to an organisation in the UK?>> 

"Donations to Black Lives Matter UK and other groups top £1m. Funding floods in to groups including Black Minds Matter and Black Protest Legal Support

Black Lives Matter UK has said it is touched by people’s generosity after donations towards combating the causes and consequences of racism reached more than £1m.
By Tuesday afternoon, six days after launching a fundraising drive, Black Lives Matter UK (BLMUK) had raised more than £750,000. Money pledged to other groups, including organisations helping black people with their mental health, providing legal assistance for protesters and holding memorials for loved ones who have died from Covid-19, took the total figure to more than £1m.
A spokesman for BLMUK said: “BLMUK have been overwhelmed and greatly touched by the generosity of communities and individuals across the country. We have received messages from small villages and towns organising fundraisers, workplaces or community organisations and black parents desperately concerned about the safety of their children. The safety of the people protesting is our priority and we are working with other groups to ensure this.
BML is a vile self confessed Marxist organisation that wants to collapse and destroy society as we know it. And it uses other black people as puppets. It has been  duly noted that there was not a single "peaceful protest"  after those children were murdered while under the "protection and jurisdiction" of Chaz/ Chop autonomous zone!
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@oromagi
While I could bring up heinous statements and actions from BLM members, as there are a plethora of those available, I think what is more important to discuss is what they actually believe
From their website:
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

It is interesting that a stated goal of this organization is to "disrupt" the most important unit in our society, which is the family.

Notice, how they specifically mention mothers, which are by definition a parent, yet they intentionally leave out fathers. The word "father" is never mentioned once because they simply don't care about them unless they can unload their carcass onto the national spotlight to push their political agenda.

we set out together on the Black Lives Matter Freedom Ride to Ferguson, in search of justice for Mike Brown and all of those who have been torn apart by state-sanctioned violence and anti-Black racism.
They still push the long-debunked Michael Brown "unjustified killing" case, as it was proven that he reached for a police officer's weapon. Why would an organization that cares about justice push false narratives of racial violence?

Stephen
Stephen
A very disturbing video of Black Lives Matter storming a church and attacking church members

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
It is interesting that a stated goal of this organization is to "disrupt" the most important unit in our society, which is the family.

I guess we know who to blame now for the 77% fatherless black children now...

@blackfathersmatter
ebuc
ebuc
Are we going through files of all colors of people?

..."Nice white people can still be racist"....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..."So do you think there is more genetic variability between these two penguins… or between Taylor Swift and Kanye West?....The answer is surprising. Even though our eyes tell us one thing, DNA analysis reveals the opposite. These penguins are more different at the DNA level than our two human superstars. It turns out that humans are less genetically diverse than many animals, including chimps."....

..."Of this 0.1% that varies, almost all of it (95.7% to be exact) is found between individuals within the same race. Despite what our eyes perceive, there is more genetic diversity within a race than between races"...

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
New age Marxism links proles and bourgies with skin color. It's like Jurassic Park splicing.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
GP..."New age Marxism links proles and bourgies with skin color. It's like Jurassic Park splicing."...

GP when you actually have something of relevant signifcance to say,---ex invalidates what is presented or adds to---  please share, otherwise you offer meaingless rhetoric and is a waste of band width and precious mind of human{s}. Sad :--(

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
The word "privileged" is exclusively a Marxist term.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
..."The word "privileged" is exclusively a Marxist term."...

Give it a rest GP, you have nothing of significant relevance to say---that adds to or invalidates what Ive presented---  and you cannot accept this truth.

Orange-parrot, please take a hike from my posts until meet the above criteria. Thank you.

Stephen
Stephen
It appears that the vid post at #12 above is failing.

A very disturbing video of Black Lives Matter storming a church and attacking church members

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
Constitution allows for peaceful petitions, not violent protests. The Federal Government needs to step in and stop this violence as they did in 1965.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The word "Protest" isn't in the US Constitution. Neither is the word "violence" or "riot."
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Black and white people should be equal.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
i agree with you that it's rare to come across a racist cop... but, i think there are a lot of cops that shouldn't be cops. This isn't a BLM issue, it's a human issue. You can't give this kind of power (cop power) to humans. Humans are sub-human. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
Part of dealing with the human condition is being forced to employ necessary evils like police and soldiers and used car salesmen.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
I know. And i empathize with that position. But still... we need to pick the right people for the job. Or, as close as we can get to the right ppl. Bc being a cop is just insane. Seeing dead people, raped women/men, brains scattered against the wall... almost every day if not month creates ptsd. We need to either rotate people or just do more. Being a cop needs to be a focused position. It needs to be a challenging position. It shouldn't be train for a couple weeks, pass a test... and go out and do you. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
well getting the right people for the job means More funding and less selection based on skin color. Neither which BLM supports.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
Don't ever listen to "Protest" people... they are kinda the insane ones. But they are the one's that will get out in the streets for the nuance we all know should happen. The protest people are just dumb, insane, obsessive, to angry, or whatever... it's up to the logical people to make the change. But... that's the thing, not all of our leaders are logical people. That needs to be changed too. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
Well, according to 2019 FBI stats, 48 officers died as a result of criminals in the act of felonies, where 10 unarmed people of color were killed by the police. Police are losing that battle already.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
48 cops in how long?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
I mean, feminists keep saying that fathers don’t matter. 

Now let’s check the results on imprisonment, poverty, scholastic success.....