MCU Villains Endgame

Author: Speedrace

Total: 47
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace

MCU Villains Mafia - Endgame
Town:

Crocodile - You are Thanos. Throughout the movies, you've proven yourself to be incredibly resourceful, smart, commanding, and powerful. Your skill range is what allowed you to achieve your goals. Therefore, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades. You have the following abilities: 1x watcher, 1x tracker, 1x roleblocker). Each night, you may visit another player and use one of the roles mentioned. You win with Town.

oromagi - You are a Frost Giant. In the battle on Jotunheim, your fight with Loki showed him who he truly was. Therefore, you are the Character Cop. Each night you may just a player. You will learn that player's character. You win with Town.

ILikePie5 - You are Scarlet Witch. Although you have a mean offensive, you have frequently used your abilities to defend your allies. Therefore, you are the Doctor. Each night you may visit another player. You will prevent any actions that would kill your target (unless they explicitly bypass protective roles). You win with Town.

BearMan - You are Ebony Maw. With a wave of your hand, you're able to make opposing forces fall, stopping even the most powerful heroes in their tracks. Therefore, you are the Roleblocker. Each night you may visit another player. That player may not take any actions, including performing the Mafia Night Kill. You win with Town.

RationalMadman - You are Ultron. One of the first things you did was build yourself a vibranium body, making you immune to normal attacks. Therefore, you are the Bulletproof. You cannot be killed other than by lynching. You win with Town.

LittleCookie08 - You are Ego. You want to make the entire world into one conscious being, and you can operate and control every part of your living planet, even able to see and hear people in your vicinity. Therefore, you are the Watcher. Each night you may choose another player. You will receive a report of all of the players that visited your target. You win with Town.

Intelligence_06 - You are Cull Obsidian. You were beaten at the beginning of Infinity War, but your death was delayed until the end of the movie. Therefore, you are the Bleeder. You are the BLEEDER. If you would be killed at night, your death is instead delayed until the end of the following Day Phase. If you would be killed during the day, your death is instead delayed to the end of the following Night Phase. You win with Town.

WaterPhoenix - You are Killmonger. Your conquest of Wakanda allowed you to take the heart-shaped herb and go to the Ancestral Plane, where you were able to speak with your dead father, something you were only able to do once. Therefore, you are the 1x Medium. Each night you may visit a player in the graveyard. During the following Day Phase, that player may talk (but not vote). You win with Town.

Mafia:

warren42 - You are the Winter Soldier. You're an infamous assassin who will stop at nothing to reach your target. Therefore, you are the odd-night Strongman. If you are chosen to perform the Mafia Night Kill you may choose for that kill to bypass any protective abilities. Does not work on players that cannot be targeted at all. You win with Mafia.

PressF4Respect - You are Corvus Glaive. You bided your time in Infinity War, sneaking in when others were gone or caught off guard to attempt to kill Vision and steal the Mind Stone. Therefore, you are the even-night Ninja. Your visits do not appear on any reports. You win with Mafia.

Third-Party:

SupaDudz - You are Loki. Multiple times throughout the movies, when it seems like you have died, you somehow made it through. Therefore, you are the Survivor. You win if you are alive when the game ends.

Night actions:
N1: Warren strongman Supa
Crocodile track Warren
Pie heal oromagi
Bearman RB water
oro cop crocodile
cookie watch press
N2: Press ninja oro
Pie doc oro
Bearman RB Pie
Cookie watch warren
oro cop Pie
N3: Warren strongman User
Pie doc Water
Cookie watch press

Crocodile: You played ok, however, when someone asks you for your justification, TELL THEM IMMEDIATELY. Why did you say "he has a big purple chin?" I gave you a FANTASTIC justification, USE IT.
oromagi: Great town play as always, nothing of note
RationalMadman - There. Was. No. Theme. Split! Like seriously lol you made this so unnecessarily complicated. You should've claimed when they asked and been a benefit to town. You hurt them a lot.
Bearman - You played ok, you didn't do anything wrong and you were very smart to work in conjunction with Cookie and Croc. Overall good play
ILikePie5 - Someone tracks another person to Supa the same night he's killed, and then he claims something that is almost EXACTLY YOUR ROLE, and your first thought isn't too lynch him??? GET OUT OF HERE
LittleCookie08 - Inactive and could've been better with your watch targets. The fact that you only watched mafia is hilarious to me
User_2006 - Very inactive lol
WaterPhoenix - You did fine but be more active. Also it might've been better to save your medium for someone more active like oro
warren42 + PressF4Respect - See mafia section
SupaDudz - You played survivor very well in my opinion. You simply got unlucky, but for what it's worth, you weren't NKd because of your performance in DP1. I think you would've had a good chance if you hadn't been NKd.

Town: They played you like a FIDDLE. Y'ALL REALLY JUST SHEEPED PIE LIKE THAT. There is absolutely no rule prohibiting two people from having the same ability, ESPECIALLY when one of the roles is a JOAT. If it was the same role or character, then there would be a problem, but otherwise no. This game was checked by two very experienced players and neither of them said anything so it's fine. Also, why didn't you lynch Warren???? The fact that you didn't do that is absolutely hilarious (although I think mafia still would've won even if you did lynch Warren. Very bad town play overall. Also, why didn't anyone think of asking me if I allowed the same abilities? Or asking a veteran player? Ay yi yi.

Mafia: I really like both of you and I was rooting for y'all the whole time and I'm so glad you won. From the aggressive distancing from DP1 that y'all did to the AMAZING fake claims + sensor claim, it was just a perfect game. Y'all are really a Mafia after my own heart *sniff*.
One piece of feedback though! Both of you made the mistake of qualifying things you'd say. Like you'd make a claim and then be like "maybe? I guess? If I remember correctly?" or something like that (I can give specific examples of you want). If you do that as scum when I'm town, I will instantly call you out on it because I know that's a scum tell you all have. Otherwise, absolutely beautiful play.

Balance:

Balance was great. Character cop was basically a vanilla because no one had an incentive to claim. Bleeder is also effectively a vanilla too. Medium was basically a vanilla with the chance to revive an investigative role that got incriminating results, but that was a slim chance so this is basically another vanilla.

So it's JOAT, Watcher, RB, doctor and BP versus strongman and ninja. Strongman can bypass RB, doctor, JOAT 1x rb, and BP with a risk of getting watched or tracked. Ninja can bypass JOAT 1x watch, 1x track, and watcher, but can hit doctor, bp, or get RBd. Overall, it was pretty balanced.

Town MVP: Oromagi
Town LVP: Pie (with RatMan as an honorary mention)
Mafia MVP: Both of them because they were so good lol. If I had to choose then I think Press because he seemed to come up with the idea of being at odds with Warren from the very beginning as well as the sensor claim which basically secured the game, but both played exceptionally well.

EDIT: Since Warren game up with the sensor claim, I've decided that both of them are equally the Mafia MVPs

Game MVP: All of Mafia
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
@Crocodile
@BearMan
Thank you for playing!
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
@WaterPhoenix
@PressF4Respect
@skittlez09
@Intelligence_06
Thank you for playing!

Finally not alone Warren :)
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Thank you for playing! I genuinely think you would've won if you hadn't been NKd, you did very well for DP1 though.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
It’s literally bastard to have two people with the same abilities lmao. Fuck off.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
A character cop does jack shit when there’s no thematic link. Trash game 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
So it's JOAT, Watcher, RB, doctor and BP versus strongman and ninja. Strongman can bypass RB, doctor, JOAT 1x rb, and BP with a risk of getting watched or tracked. Ninja can bypass JOAT 1x watch, 1x track, and watcher, but can hit doctor, bp, or get RBd. Overall, it was pretty balanced.
No it wasn’t. Those are two of the most OP roles and there wasn’t even an affiliation cop. Gtfo outta here. Whoever approved this either didn’t give a fuck or is a moron.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
lmao are you serious pie, having 2 of the same abilities has never been considered 'bastard,' there could be 6 full cops for all I care. If you think it's bastard then you need to check your own understanding of the game instead of blaming the mod.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
gotta admit having an rb, a watcher, and a joat didnt rly make sense but it would in hindsight favor town, didn't work out that way though.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
lmao are you serious pie, having 2 of the same abilities has never been considered 'bastard,' there could be 6 full cops for all I care. If you think it's bastard then you need to check your own understanding of the game instead of blaming the mod. 
THANK YOU
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
You realize the strongman was odd-night and ninja was even-night right?
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Game was balanced imo
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Oh fuck off 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
You realize the strongman was odd-night and ninja was even-night right?
Fuck off dude. I’m not playing in your games again.
Speedrace
Speedrace
Lol Pie has become the new Supa
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Lol Pie has become the new Supa
There were over 150 roles with different abilities and you put two townies with the same abilities, stfu dude.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@warren42
@Speedrace
Thanks for the game Speed! And thank you Warren for that amazing sensor fakeclaim, it truly carried me to the end!
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
Thanks for the game Speed! And thank you Warren for that amazing sensor fakeclaim, it truly carried me to the end!
Ya cause there was no investigative role on town side. Complete disgrace and totally bastard. Worst game I’ve seen in my life
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Counterclaiming characters useless. Character cop, useless. Medium useless. Bleeder useless. Negative utility as town RB and a watcher. All against strongman and a ninja. Fuck off. Whoever says that’s balanced is on crack
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@ILikePie5
Ya cause there was no investigative role on town side. 
There was a tracker and a watcher on town’s side (two if you count the JOAT). Having all that AND a Cop would be EXTREMELY unbalanced in favour of town.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I’d say it’s a bit of disadvantage to town and it does play in scum favor. I wouldn’t call it a bastard

Vader
Vader
I’m just salty that warren strongarmed me the first night 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
There was a tracker and a watcher on town’s side (two if you count the JOAT). Having all that AND a Cop would be EXTREMELY unbalanced in favour of town.
No it wouldn’t dude. The fact that two townies had the same abilities played into your favor big time. This was heavily scum sided and bastard. Flavor the cop for all I care. But the lack of an investigative role of any sorts is scum sided. This game was overtly scum sided period
Vader
Vader
It comes down a lot to who obtained the power as well
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
It comes down a lot to who obtained the power as well
150+ roles with different abilities and he puts one person who shares abilities with two people. Such an excuse of a mod
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@PressF4Respect
Of course! And oops I didn't realize the sensor claim came from Warren 😅😅
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Speedrace
damn i watched all the mafia lol

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@skittlez09
Lol ikr
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Warren played very well, Press was transparent scum all throughout.

Oromagi was scummy as hell for a town player, the rest doesn't surprise me much.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Oh yeah I knew supadudz was survivor, he softclaimed it in many ways when he retorted my thirdparty read on Oromagi, I kept it to myself hoping mafia would NK him as he was towntelling too and it worked.