Official DART Discord Info...

Author: Vader

Total: 1
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Hello there new members and even returning members,  

For those who do not know me, I am SupaDudz. I came from DDO with 1.5K forum posts and undefeated, going 8-0-7. If you want to read about me, view my profile!

I am the Server Functionality Director for the DART Discord! Vaarka is the "owner," if you have any questions that are not answered here! Please PM me! I am happy to answer questions. I am here to help! 

Today I am going to answer some FAQ's about the server and it's functionality 

Q: What is Discord?
A: Discord is an mobile, PC, MAC application where you type and chat with people all over the world. You can text chat and even voice chat like a Skype call or anything like that.

Q: How do I join?
A: There should be a link at the bottom of the website. If it doesn't work then here. https://discord.gg/2UUcwKt

Q: I see level 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. by some peoples names? What is that?
A: 
Levels are a bot(which we will get too later) where for every time we chat and talk, we go up a certain level, for every 5 levels you go up, you get a rank or a role. When you hit level 50, you become immortalized and have your name separated from the others

Q: I'm in the server! What are the rules?
A: There is a chat page where you can find the rules

Q: What are bots? Are they the bad DDO bots?
A: No these bots are good. They help bring in activity to the server by participating in fun games and doing fun stuff. One bot can start up your own country. One bot makes it so you catch Pokemon! One bot makes it so that you can have a taco stand! One bot can even make you death battle people in the server :0. These bots bring in activity!

Q: I wanna act a Minecraft chat or something to the Discord! How can I?
A: Unfortunately, normal people don't have access to that ability. If you really want to add a fan fic chat or a roblox chat. PM me about it and I will see if I like it

Q: I have Discord experience and I want to add a bot! How to I tell you?
A: Honestly, just send a PM and I'll review it to see if I can!

I hope you learned some thing about the server, can't wait to see you there

-SupaDudz