My body my choice

Author: sadolite

Total: 160
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
So lets hear how people reconcile forcing people to wear masks.  It's my body and my choice.  It is many peoples opinion that aborting human life is murder.  The argument in favor of abortion is "My body my choice" If you are wearing a mask and believe you are protected by wearing it, why do I have to wear one?  It is your opinion that my not wearing one some how puts your life at risk. I don't want to wear one "My body my choice" Please reconcile. I would like to point out that by deciding to have a baby it does affect other peoples lives so forget that argument.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Gert real sadolite.  Comparing  choice of not to wear mask to to have an abortion is ludicrous and just makes clear how desperate you are to avoid placing your ego to the side because, you think you have a God given right to place yourself and others health a at risk.

Your lack of moral and intellectual integrity is so sad :---(
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
What the fuck are you on about? Stop posting threads showing off your complete lack of any brain cells and go wear a fucking mask. It's not "my" opinion, it's the opinion of multiple medical professionals.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
So what? When did the the opinion of multiple medical professionals gain control over his body?

When every medical and judicial professional said blacks were not fully human, did that make blacks subhuman? And you have the nerve to be insulting with this drivel.

The man said, "my body, my choice", no opinion invalidates that, and the number of opinions don't matter. It remains his body, and therefore his choice.

Since you dodged the challenge in his OP, I'm going to guess you have used the illogical and hypocritical argument of " her body, her choice" to defend abortions. He said, "I don't want to wear one [a mask] "My body my choice" Please reconcile.

Can you logically reconcile, or will you do the liberal thing again? Curse and appeal to authority?
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ethang5
ethang why? i thought you were one of the sane ones...
i think it's their choice as long as their not killing others, this is basically manslaughter. would you tell a murderer that killing was fine cause it was their body and therefor their choice? not wearing a mask dramatically increases your chance of infecting others, the incubation period is two weeks, in those two weeks you could infect people who could die or infect other people.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
ethang why?
Why what?

i thought you were one of the sane ones...
As I you.

i think it's their choice as long as their not killing others, 
As abortion certainly is.

this is basically manslaughter.
No. Abortion is murder.

would you tell a murderer that killing was fine cause it was their body and therefor their choice?
Nope. But abortion supporters do it all the time.

not wearing a mask dramatically increases your chance of infecting others, the incubation period is two weeks, in those two weeks you could infect people who could die or infect other people.
All true, but then how come the same logic doesn't work for abortions? That s the OP's challenge question. If you defend abortion with, "woman's body, woman's choice" even though it kill others, (100% certain) then how can you condemn "my body, my choice" if it only may kill others?
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ethang5
Since you dodged the challenge
*proceeds to dodge literally all of my points*

first of all, i don't know where you got the idea of me being an avid anti abortion supporter but i've never once talked about me being in favor of abortion. this isn't an ethics debate of "oh fetuses aren't consciousness or whatever, so killing them is fineeeee", i don't really have an opinion either way on abortion, but for this, it's a fact that not wearing a mask can increase your chances of spreading the virus, which, in turn, could kill multiple people. mr. sadolite here knows that there's a chance of killing someone everytime he goes to a family picnic in the park without a mask and yet he still does it.

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@sadolite
What if someone wanted to kill them self?

The difference in your very bad example of either side is that, no brains that think abortion is murder are making a law claim which is from morality. Wearing face masks stems from a scientific thing.

At least think really hard before you type this or maybe you were thinking. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@WaterPhoenix
In what world is ethang5 sane? He is a well known conspiracy believer no wonder he would take the anti-science route.

Maybe you should re-evaluate the people on the site.  
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@ethang5
@sadolite
@TheRealNihilist
I never thought of it that way.

Sadolite, are you saying people should be able to do drugs and heroin, because "my body, my choice?"

Why the fuck is it so hard for you just to stfu and wear a fucking mask
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
My body my choice, and my choice is to wear a mask. that statement is not an effective response and rejection of that offer.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@sadolite
If your choice is to not wear a mask, then die. I am not kidding. If you want to live, wearing the mask.

Unless your solution and you are the mister Tesla of the generation and you can just manipulate quantum and stuff using something attached to your forehead(it blocks the virus), the mask is the best and effective solution, wear it if you want to live.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheRealNihilist
..."In what world is ethang5 sane?"...

I 2nd that oppinion and ask that he, and sadolite keep, their noses in a mask, and,  out of womens bodies, unless those women give their consent.  It is immoral to do otherwise, but who says sadolite or ethang have any moral intelegrity? Not me.

Ego is the greatest danger to humanity.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@sadolite
A you pro-choice?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
the mask debate is just where you live- i have seen it in new england- new hamsphire and maine never wear masks while massachusetts,vermont,and the other ones do
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@TheRealNihilist
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WaterPhoenix
@ebuc
@Crocodile
proceeds to dodge literally all of my points
Your points were all off topic. The OP has presented two behaviors and is asking why the same logic doesn't apply to both. Most posters here are too dumb to see that it is a thought experiment about the applicability of the logic, not about face masks or abortions themselves, as they are just examples to demonstrate the question he is asking.

mr. sadolite here knows that there's a chance of killing someone everytime he goes to a family picnic in the park without a mask and yet he still does it.
He did not deny that. What he said was that there is a human death, not a chance of, but a 100% certainty of a human death every time a woman goes out for an abortion. He is asking, why is one death OK, and the other not? He is not disputing that not wearing a mask is dangerous.

In what world is ethang5 sane? He is a well known conspiracy believer...
What conspiracy would that be homer? All a person has to do is ask a question and you snowflakes go into pc tizzy. You are a nihilist, and you question the intellect of someone else? Address the challenge in the OP.

Maybe you should re-evaluate the people on the site. 
It is people like you, already starting with cancel culture, that make others reject the nizi-like strictness of mask wearing.

I 2nd that oppinion and ask that he, and sadolite keep, their noses in a mask, and,  out of womens bodies, unless those women give their consent.
The genius will not see the complete irrationality of demanding what Sadolite's should do with his body, but at the same time claiming no one has the right to decide for a woman what she should do with her body. Do only women have the right to bodily autonomy?

And how is asking a question about the logic behind both behaviors putting a "nose into" a woman's body? This the kind of PC hysteria that passes for logic with the left.

It is immoral to do otherwise, but who says sadolite or ethang have any moral intelegrity?
People who can read above 3rd grade level. Neither sadolite or I have suggested anything for a woman's body, but this poor reading comprehension SJW already has his abortion defense cape on, saying people have low moral integrity. What does one do with such militant stupidity?

Why the fuck is it so hard for you just to stfu and wear a fucking mask
Because he doesn't live in 1939 Nazi Germany. In America, we can ask questions of our government.

C: It's my body, so why can't I go without a mask?
G: Because it endangers the lives of others.
C: Why is a woman allowed to have an abortion then?
G: Because it's her body, and therefore her choice.
C: But it is also my body in the case of the mask!
G: Yes, but you endanger humans other than yourself.
C: Abortions KILL another human every time! What makes the principle, "my body, my choice" different in the two cases?

G: There is a chance of killing someone.
C: Greater chance with abortion.

G: You are a conspiracy believer!
C: ???

G: We should re-evaluate the people in the country!

G: Keep your nose in a mask, and,  out of womens bodies!!

G: You have no moral intelegrity. (sp)

Notice how each respondent is already defending abortion instead of addressing the OP's question? SJW's who are unable to think outside of their narrow pc social issues. They are already angry at just the perception that abortion may be questioned. How is this not like Nazi Germany?

A you pro-choice?
Good question. You asked for information BEFORE frothing into a libtard lather. The man said, "It's my body and my choice." Seems like PRO choice to me.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ethang5
A you pro-choice?
Good question. You asked for information BEFORE frothing into a libtard lather. The man said, "It's my body and my choice." Seems like PRO choice to me.
I was referring to his stance on abortion. He didn't answer though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ethang5
dammit ethang shut up about your abortions. my point clearly has nothing to do with abortions, stop being a hypocrite and refute my points about how killing an innocent person is bad. i really don't think sadolite understands that there's a possibility that he's taking an innocent life, if he does and he's completely ok with it, he should be locked up in an insane asylum.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Stop being silly. Abortion is also taking an innocent life. That is his point.

If you disagree, say why. That is what he means when he says, "Please reconcile." Can you be something other than an abortion SJW? No one is attacking abortion rights.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ethang5
..."Stop being silly. Abortion is also taking an innocent life. That is his point."...

1} You and sadolite are a couple of perverts so for the 2nd time --or more-- Please stop being an irrational, virtual rapist and you two need to keep your  frigginn nose{s} out of womens bodies, unless, they give you their consent for you to be sticking your nose in their bodies.

2} Then when you get you nose out of non-consenting women bodies, stick you nose{s} in a friggn mask, where it belongs.

3} a fetus is organism of the mother, so she chooses what to do with that organism, not you perverts,

4} a mask has nothing to do with a fetus your body Ethang, so get over it, your never going to get pregnant and have that choice, and that is why you and Sadolites ego turn prevert on us, cause you want to partake in something you can never be a part of, except by forcing virtual rape on mother.  You and sadolite are sick in the head, and need mental, emotion assistance, to end this ego based perversion.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ebuc
Stop being a moron. Think with your mind and not your emotion. You accuse everyone who you think disagrees with you as lacking integrity. Its like you're a retard.

...a mask has nothing to do with a fetus your body Ethang,
No one said it did poor reader, but wearing a mask has something to do with my body, just as getting an abortion has something to do with a woman's body.

fetus is organism of the mother, so she chooses what to do with that organism, not you perverts,
And a mask is an implement of the wearer, so he chooses what to do with that impliment, not you idiot. You're too dumb to see that neither of us are trying to decide for the mother. You're just so easily triggered into hysteria. Your IQ is far too low for you to be this militant.

You and sadolite are sick in the head, and need mental, emotion assistance
If any of you ever wonder how Germany started down the road to Nazism, here is your example. Low IQ, mental instability, moral certainty, and militant political correctness.

Cube, you are so stupid, insulting you is not necessary.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ethang5
Stop being a moron
no you
Stop being silly. Abortion is also taking an innocent life. That is his point.
no, i think he just doesn't want to wear a mask because he can't be bothered to put a piece of cloth over his face. and i never even defended abortion, stop calling me a pro abortion sjw. also, abortion and this aren't even anywhere close. abortion debates are mainly about ethics over whether a fetus can be considered a life or not, sadolite's just a mfing idiot who doesn't want to wear a mask because it violates his right to be a detriment to society.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@ebuc
I 2nd that oppinion and ask that he, and sadolite keep, their noses in a mask, and,  out of womens bodies, unless those women give their consent.  It is immoral to do otherwise, but who says sadolite or ethang have any moral intelegrity? Not me.
The integrity is as flimsy as their parents parenting skills.
Ego is the greatest danger to humanity.
I would go for more delusion.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ethang5
@sadolite
..."but wearing a mask has something to do with my body, just as getting an abortion has something to do with a woman's body."....

1} your "just as" is ego base fault of false equivalence narrative, 

2} mask is not being force in your anus, yet there have been politicians attempting to pass laws that would force women to have this or that instrument stuck inside them. without their consent,

3} just as your ego based perversion virtual raping of women by sticking your nose inside their bodily business, without their consent ---sick in the head--,

4} your and sadolites ego based inability to make the distinction between and independent human and individual and a fetus organism-of-the-mother, ergo, your ego based convoluting and obfuscating lame equilvalence  of the two --ergo evidence more sick-n-the-head denial of truth---,

5} ?????

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
no, i think he just doesn't want to wear a mask because he can't be bothered to put a piece of cloth over his face. 
He said he didn't, but we have to respond to what he posted and not what we suspect. He said the same argument used to excuse women, "my body, my choice", can be used to excuse him, and wants to know why it cannot if anyone disagrees. If you disagree, say why. Address the logical equivalence he is presenting.

sadolite's just a mfing idiot...
Then don't reply his posts. But if you do decide to respond, address the topic. Otherwise, you appear an even bigger idiot.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ebuc
Give it up you doofus.

Recreational substances have done irreparable damage to your brain. You are way too loony for intelligent conversation. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I would go for more delusion.
Relax, you're already there.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ethang5
well if you read my posts you'd know that i'd already addressed the issue. this isn't a matter of ethics over whether fetuses are technically considered human or not. these people are not wearing a mask for absolutely no reason and infecting multiple people, and could be killing multiple people. last time i checked multiple is more than one. and i'm pretty sure you're the idiot here.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Oh, the rich people want what the poor people's got
And the poor people want what the rich people's got
And the skinny people want what the fat people's got
And the fat people want what the skinny people's got
Oh yeah, when you don't have access to buy a mask you will long for it.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
well if you read my posts you'd know that i'd already addressed the issue.
You have not addressed why the "my body, my choice" logic doesn't work for both.

this isn't a matter of ethics over whether fetuses are technically considered human or not.
And yet, you keep bringing it up.

these people are not wearing a mask for absolutely no reason...
It's their body and thus their choice. Are women aborting babies for a different reason?

...and infecting multiple people, and could be killing multiple people. last time i checked multiple is more than one. 
Ah! Mothers of twins, triplets, and above need not apply. Killing one is moral, killing more is unethical.

....and i'm pretty sure you're the idiot here.
Yeah. We can see that you're sure.