Are U.S. Presidents anything more than expensive establishment puppets.

Author: zedvictor4

Total: 16
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Who's really pulling the strings?
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
Nope, the majority of them since JFK's assassination have merely been nothing but neoliberal puppets. 
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@zedvictor4
All i can tell you for sure, without knowing each and every one of them is... they are humans. Humans are both evil and good and everything in between. We should worry about the degrees of the in-between, especially for such a position. Video games work really well in their virtual reality worlds bc everyone matters. I think our world should be the same. If something is overpowered "not working" ... get it the fuck out. Until this happens, humans will be in trouble. When people feel safe in their position without the fear of the people... they can become tyrants. 
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
Who's really pulling the strings?
Spiritually: The Pope (The vicar of Lucifer)
Economically: The International Banking Families (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, etc.)
Militarily: The United States--i.e. The C.I.A. which is an extension of the pope's Jesuit order.

And yes, I argue this to be a chain of command. They all report to the pope.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@triangle.128k
bingo
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
Interesting answer.

Some would say conspiracy theory.

Nonetheless I do run with the idea of establishment or an established hierarchy.....The U.K. being a prime example....Though based more on  old European aristocratical power....Nonetheless old European power was Church and State...Predominately the Catholic Church.

A Judaic influence in U.S. affairs is often proposed, but how do you reconcile Judaism and Catholicism and consequently how would  the Pope end up at the top of the tree?

Abrahamic systems do have an obvious lineage, but can you also reconcile Islam?.....Perhaps not.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@triangle.128k
@Athias
Interesting that you should mention JFK.....See above.
Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
Interesting answer.

Some would say conspiracy theory.

Nonetheless I do run with the idea of establishment or an established hierarchy.....The U.K. being a prime example....Though based more on  old European aristocratical power....Nonetheless old European power was Church and State...Predominately the Catholic Church.

A Judaic influence in U.S. affairs is often proposed, but how do you reconcile Judaism and Catholicism and consequently how would  the Pope end up at the top of the tree?

Let them say that it's a conspiracy theory. The Judaic presence in U.S. affairs isn't really "Judaic." It's Kabbalah (Jewish Mysticism.) And this ties with the pope because Catholicism isn't Christian or derivative of any ancient Hebraic or Abrahamic religion. It's Luciferianism. That is to say, it's an off-shoot of the Babylonian-Kemetic mysteries--just as the Kabbalah is. And the pope is the head Luciferian. 

Interesting that you should mention JFK.....See above.
All presidents have been puppets, including JFK. If you're interested, read, "Camelot Lost," to get a scoop into the degenerate activities he was engaged in, and the circumstances which likely informed his death. His father Joe Kennedy was an up-jump bootlegger and the banking families weren't too keen on them. JFK was elected as a favor to his father. But once he alienated the CIA, the Mafia, and the International Banks, a target was placed on his throat and head. Contrary to the accepted narrative, JFK was not murdered by a "magic bullet," nor  was he shot by Lee Harvey Oswald (who coincidentally happened to be a CIA operative.) He was murdered at the behest of Prescott and George H.W. Bush.) Jack Ruby who murdered Lee Harvey Oswald was a close and often seen associate of the Bush family. Not to mention, several eyewitness reports seeing gunmen at the grassy knoll.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
A Judaic influence in U.S. affairs is often proposed,....
Proposed by whom Z-man? Who proposes a Judaic influence in U.S. affairs?

Some propose a sino (Chinese) influence, some, a Slavic (Russian) influence. But you mention only those who propose a Judaic influence.

What is it about these proposers that moved them to the top in your mind?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
Didn't the Pope denounce Trump multiple times publicly?
Athias
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
Didn't the Pope denounce Trump multiple times publicly?
Yes. But public declarations are just that--for the "public." The pope espouses "liberal" philosophy and Trump serves as part of his Hegelian dialectic.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Mr Athias moved them temporarily to mind, as is the nature of data retrieval. 

Judaic influence in U.S. affairs is a well known and well evidenced, " conspiracy theory"........So conspiracy fact perhaps. 

What are your pearls of wisdom in relation to this subject?
ethang5
ethang5
Mr Athias moved them temporarily to mind, as is the nature of data retrieval. 
Lol. Mr Athias said nothing about Jews. 

Judaic influence in U.S. affairs is a well known and well evidenced, "conspiracy theory"......
Well evidenced? Can you share some of that evidence with us? The rage right now is Russian influence. And I notice you have conspiracy theory in air quotes. Do you consider it to be more than just a CT? Considering all the evidence you claim for it.

What are your pearls of wisdom in relation to this subject?
I think the "nature of data retrieval" is closely tied to our biases. For example, you should see how quickly racists "retrieve" racist information.

But triangle.128k (a conservative, not a racist) retrieved neo-liberal.
Athias, (a Catholic Church CT, not a racist) retrieved the Pope.

You ever read Freud?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Mr Athias brought them to mind, is what I said....As Judaic influence became relative to the thread.

And just do a quick search....I'm not listing all the theories, there are too many to list.

Data retrieval...Bias.....Undoubtedly....Applies to us all....Even you.

Racists one and all....Yep....Undoubtedly.

Me, You, Triangle. Athias....We comment and develop threads....It's the nature of the exercise.

Freud rambles as philosophers do.....Though develops thoughts and ideas as above....We are all philosophers.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Mr Athias brought them to mind, is what I said....As Judaic influence became relative to the thread.
Athias said nothing about Jews or Judaism. Something else brought to your mind.

And just do a quick search....I'm not listing all the theories, there are too many to list.
You came up with only one, unprompted.

Data retrieval...Bias.....Undoubtedly....Applies to us all....Even you.
But not all bias is the same is it Adolf? Some people come up with the Pope, and some come up with anti-srmetism.

Racists one and all....Yep....Undoubtedly.
What race are Popes? Is that how you soothe your conscience - by rationalizing that everyone is a racist? Really?

Me, You, Triangle. Athias....We comment and develop threads....It's the nature of the exercise.
Only one person mentioned above consistently betrays his...... shall we say, .... Germanic tendencies.

Freud rambles as philosophers do.....Though develops thoughts and ideas as above....We are all philosophers.
But we are not all bigots. Thank God.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Yep....Typical Ethang5 response.....Denial tinged with sarcasm.