Isaiah Anthony Wayne Jackson 6’2″ 175lb. BLM

Author: Stephen

Total: 53
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Cannot find this story on MSM? 

Isaiah Anthony Wayne Jackson 6’2″ 175lb

Mother makes and excuse for this savage with a wrap sheet saying “ignorant” and claiming that “he wasn’t hurting him [the baby].”

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Cannot find this story on MSM? 
or any other news site.  I can't find any version of this story on any news site.  We might note that tuskerdaily.com, which advertises itself as "for Trump and MAGA loving Americans" makes no claim of any kind towards providing real news or even telling the truth.  The site's disclaimer reads in part:

the website is provided “as is” and CWT Commodities Pte Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use.

We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
We should note that  CWT Commodities Pte Ltd is a Singaporean conglomerate mostly in the warehousing business, with no offices or warehouses in the US.  Its curious behavior for a warehouse company but we should note that the Trump admin has been caught on multiple occasions lobbying for foreign influence in US campaigns so this is likely just some attempt to curry favor within the current US administration.  Interesting that fake news discrediting BLM is perceived by foreign agents as the fast track to approval within Trump's circle.

So, no, you won't find this story running on any website that is trying to maintain a reputation for accuracy or honesty.  It looks like some Singaporean dude took some posting on Facebook and created some BLM narrative around it.  Why use a Singaporean warehouser as a source for local news in Ohio?  Why would anybody want to see this treated as if it were anything but fake news and foreign interference in US politics?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
So, no, you won't find this story running on any website that is trying to maintain a reputation for accuracy or honesty.  It looks like some Singaporean dude took some posting on Facebook and created some BLM narrative around it.  Why use a Singaporean warehouser as a source for local news in Ohio?  Why would anybody want to see this treated as if it were anything but fake news and foreign interference in US politics?

Granny doesn't seem to happy about this "fake news".

“My son is beyond pissed. He took his boy to the ER to get checked out and everything came back good,” the grandmother wrote. “He better be glad nothing bad happened to my grandson and he better hide from all the people who will be coming for him when he gets out of jail.”

And would you be kind enough to answer this question raised by a comment of yours.

>>>>>>   #76

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
lol it is some facebook post. There is no evidence provided that anyone was harmed in any way. But "journalists" with no integrity report it as if it is fact in an attempt to slander the BLM movement. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
lol it is some facebook post. There is no evidence provided that anyone was harmed in any way.

So this child  crying under the knee of this 6`2"175 lb  man is not being assaulted then?  I see.

But "journalists" with no integrity report it as if it is fact
Are you saying this didn't happen? What if it had all been reported by a msm outlet?  Would have that given this story more or less credibility?

in an attempt to slander the BLM movement. 

That will be the Marxist movement that are using and radicalising black people for their own agenda . 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@oromagi
right, fake news to you I'm sure

Ohio man in custody after kneeling on crying White child's neck, praising Black Lives Matter

couldn't simply just look it up yourself, that would be too much to ask, you'd rather pretend it's not real and ignore it like a good leftist.

looky there, it's international even.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
couldn't simply just look it up yourself, that would be too much to ask, you'd rather pretend it's not real and ignore it like a good leftist.
lol the evidence you provided said that no one had been arrested and the police hadn't even confirmed it had actually happened. You provided rumors as evidence and then get pissy that people call you on it. 

Ohio man in custody after kneeling on crying White child's neck, praising Black Lives Matter
There's still absolutely no evidence anyone was harmed. The article you linked to says the child was fine. So why exactly do you think this is a topic worth discussing? You want to discredit the BLM movement, so you show me an article saying that a child was not harmed by someone supposedly in the BLM movement. I can see why this might be local news, but why the hell would anyone else be interested in this case?

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
So this child  crying under the knee of this 6`2"175 lb  man is not being assaulted then?  I see.
The articles provided say the child is fine. 

Are you saying this didn't happen? What if it had all been reported by a msm outlet?  Would have that given this story more or less credibility?
at the time of my previous post, the only information provided was a post on facebook. Do you know how much bullshit gets posted on facebook? If MSNBC had run that story I would be just as critical. 

That will be the Marxist movement that are using and radicalising black people for their own agenda . 
this level of delusion is disturbing. People protest that they want police to stop harassing and murdering them, so they must want the state to own all the means of production. How are those things related in your mind?

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@HistoryBuff
An Ohio man who was out on parole has been thrown in jail and awaits new felony charges after a photo circulated on social media showing him posing with his knee to the neck of a crying, White 2-year-old boy alongside a message referencing Black Lives Matter.

so that's wrong then?

Jackson, a parole authority holder from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction, was taken into custody and remains incarcerated in the Clark County Jail. He is waiting for the county prosecutor “to provide a determination on the scope and breadth of the felony charges that will be supported by that office for presentation in court,” according to the sheriff’s office.

huh, can't believe something so specific would be incorrect, clearly you know something they don't but aren't willing to share it.

Patrol units were able to determine the location where the incident took place and made contact with both the mother and the child, as well as the male subject seen kneeling in the image, the Clark County Sheriff’s Office said

this is one heck of a conspiracy.  let me guess dindu

According to reports by multiple Dayton, Ohio, TV stations, the 20-year-old Mr. Jackson was arrested and is being detained over the photo, which was widely circulated on social media this week.
just amazing how so many can get it so wrong, they really should run these things past you first, clearly.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Stephen
sick isn't it, they don't see it which is horrible, amazing what they condone and tolerate when it's "not their side"
guess if the colors were reversed he'd feel the same right?  wrong, the leftist hypocrisy is limitless.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
sick isn't it, they don't see it which is horrible, amazing what they condone and tolerate when it's "not their side"
this is just pathetic. I haven't condoned or tolerated anything. I have questioned the accuracy of the story. And since there are absolutely no details to go on I question why you continue to push this story as if it is accurate when you have no information at all. 

guess if the colors were reversed he'd feel the same right?  wrong, the leftist hypocrisy is limitless.
Are you kidding me? Right wing assholes commit violence all the time. I condemn that. If this story turns out to be accurate (which there is no evidence of yet) then i will condemn that too. But so far there is no evidence anyone has been harmed and you are treating it like an indictment of an entire political movement. It is pathetic. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
so that's wrong then?
there is a facebook photo. the child has been confirmed to be fine. That is all the information we have. 

Jackson, a parole authority holder from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction, was taken into custody and remains incarcerated in the Clark County Jail. He is waiting for the county prosecutor “to provide a determination on the scope and breadth of the felony charges that will be supported by that office for presentation in court,” according to the sheriff’s office.
huh, can't believe something so specific would be incorrect, clearly you know something they don't but aren't willing to share it.
he has been taken into custody and they have made no determination what (if any) charges will be laid.

this is one heck of a conspiracy.  let me guess dindu
no one is arguing there is a conspiracy. I am arguing this is a non story. If it turns out to be exactly what you think it is, which i acknowledge is possible, then it is one asshole who deserves the prison sentence that is coming to him. But that is still not a national story. It's barely even a local story. 

just amazing how so many can get it so wrong, they really should run these things past you first, clearly.
what are you even talking about? you are just jumping to wild conclusions with no evidence about what 1 guy did, then trying to use that to slander millions of people. This is an extremely useless conversation because even if it is exactly as you describe, it is still just one idiot and has no bearing on the BLM movement. 
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Stephen
Here is another small outlet detailing the event:
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@bmdrocks21
so one guy does something stupid and didn't end up harming anyone. Why are we still talking about this? 

Username
Debates: 9
Username
Yeah it happened but it doesn't matter in a broader political context. Movements are not responsible for their supporters. 
Username
Username
Also this is literally an anecdote.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Username
So an anti-White and anti-cop movement has no responsibility when their supporters abuse White people and kill cops? 

Does that mean that the KKK (they don’t really exist anymore, but insert random “hate group”) isn’t responsible when one of their members attacks people?

Just trying to get a feel for how this works.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@HistoryBuff
Well Oromagi was criticizing a “pro Trump” source, so I provided another link to someone else.

Despite the whole tiresome “if the races were reversed, we wouldn’t hear the end of it” (@ fake hate crimes), there isn’t much more to it.

There is a clear narrative they want to push in lefty media “black man good. White man bad oppressor who attacks black man in the streets” despite that not being the case at all. Anything that strays from that narrative gets ignored and flushed down the memory hole.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@bmdrocks21
Well Oromagi was criticizing a “pro Trump” source, so I provided another link to someone else.
The sources provided gave no evidence any crime had occurred. They now confirm the child was not harmed. So again, why do you think this story is worth talking about?

Despite the whole tiresome “if the races were reversed, we wouldn’t hear the end of it” (@ fake hate crimes), there isn’t much more to it.
Did i miss something? Is this guy a cop and the child was killed? Because if not, you aren't making any sense. 

Username
Username
-->
@bmdrocks21
So an anti-White and anti-cop movement has no responsibility when their supporters abuse White people and kill cops?
Anti-white? 

And how does supporting the defunding of police mean that you are responsible for cop killings? If I oppose taxation and my supporters blow up a tax agency am I responsible? If I oppose gay marriage and my supporters kill gay people am I responsible? What if my huge and decentralized movement has tons of huge and decentralized supporters and I can't keep track of one guy's dumbass actions? Is Trump responsible for every single one of these people?

Does that mean that the KKK (they don’t really exist anymore, but insert random “hate group”) isn’t responsible when one of their members attacks people?

The KKK are responsible for being a horrible movement. If they were inciting violence, then yeah. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
The articles provided say the child is fine. 

Was this little baby assaulted by a 6`22 178lb black man while another held this babies arms tightly behind its back or not? . 

at the time of my previous post, the only information provided was a post on facebook. Do you know how much bullshit gets posted on facebook? If MSNBC had run that story I would be just as critical. 
So you would deny this happened and call it "fake news" no matter who had reported this horrific story? 

this level of delusion is disturbing.
 So are you saying that BLM isn't a Marxist movement?

this is just pathetic. I haven't condoned or tolerated anything. 

You laughed and  right off the bat suggested the "journalist" that had reported it had no integrity  #4

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
Was this little baby assaulted by a 6`22 178lb black man while another held this babies arms tightly behind its back or not? . 
unclear. The news report says the child is unharmed. So neither one of us knows if the child was "Assaulted"

So you would deny this happened and call it "fake news" no matter who had reported this horrific story? 
I would call out anyone for reporting fake news. There is no evidence yet that any crime has been committed. It has been confirmed the child is fine. Anyone who says that they know a crime has been committed (who wasn't there or hasn't investigated it) is a liar or an idiot. 

So are you saying that BLM isn't a Marxist movement?
of course they aren't. Why would anyone think that they are?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
 Was this little baby assaulted by a 6`22 178lb black man while another held this babies arms tightly behind its back or not?
unclear. The news report says the child is unharmed. So neither one of us knows if the child was "Assaulted"

So this little baby being knelt on by a 6`22 178 lb black man while another holds this babies arms tightly behind its back is not assault on this crying child in your mind then, until an officer of the the law says so?  I shall remember you said that . And you need to remember that too.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
so one guy does something stupid and didn't end up harming anyone. Why are we still talking about this? 

You sounds so much like Illhan Omar.

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@HistoryBuff
Where did I mention cops? I said “if the races were reversed”. If that was the case, there would probably be federal hate crime charges and had their family doxxed and permanently unemployable
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Username
Yes, anti-white.

By perpetuating lies and hyper-focusing on only white-on-black crimes to cause racial hatred of white people, I consider you anti-white.

And when you lie to people in order to anger them, I’d say that you are at least somewhat responsible for their actions. The whole big starting point for their movement was lying about Michael Brown’s shooting
Username
Username
-->
@bmdrocks21
By perpetuating lies and hyper-focusing on only white-on-black crimes to cause racial hatred of white people, I consider you anti-white.

BLM is about police on black violence, not white on black violence. 

And when you lie to people in order to anger them, I’d say that you are at least somewhat responsible for their actions. The whole big starting point for their movement was lying about Michael Brown’s shooting

Who lied?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Stephen
@HistoryBuff
 I am arguing this is a non story. 
so you don't believe he kneeled on the child's neck and someone didn't hold his hands behind his back and the child wasn't crying?  this didn't happen is what you are saying?

or because you don't think the child was harmed then no crime committed?  Lot's of domestic abusers think that, no bruise no problem, is that what you think?

So this little baby being knelt on by a 6`22 178 lb black man while another holds this babies arms tightly behind its back is not assault on this crying child in your mind then,until an officer of the the law says so?  I shall remember you said that . And you need to remember that too. 
certainly people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law but that's not what we are talking about here necessarily, though that's what HB is claiming.  I don't believe he's consistent with that standard but have no desire to go through his posts.  Again it's amazing what leftist won't condemn and their inconsistency.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Username
BLM is about police on black violence, not white on black violence. 
lots of groups claim they are BLM and are anti-white.  BLM is a non entity because of that.

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
bruh wtf
even if the child was unharmed the man did something wrong