Before I Move On: Project by SupaDudz

Author: Vader

Total: 8
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Dear Family of DART

I've been suspiciously quiet about a lot about my music projects that I've been working on. This is for the followings reasons

1) Most people on the site do not like the type of music that I enjoy making. There is a fear factor to play when announcing something that most people do not like
2) I am still learning about everything, so I am still new to mixxing, and writting, and autotune. I wan't to get better at this

So with this, I have a couple of announcements to make. My first ever project called "Before I Move On" is officially out on streaming platforms of SoundCloud and YouTube and is coming soon to Spotify and Apple Music. This YouTube Channel I have set up takes you to my links to everywhere I post music on. 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBWM1ML9bkrzcWKfu6dbNQQ?view_as=subscriber

Also, my first ever single, Townsboy, is out on every streaming service. You can find the links to that with the channel

While I know a lot of people may not like the style. A sub, a follow, and a stream goes a long way into helping me. If you want to support, go ahead. I'm new to creating sons, and this is a step into a potentially bright future

Regards, SupaDudz
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
You are correct, I do not like this type of music. Sorry. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Good. It wasn’t intended to please you
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I went through the effort of listening to your mumble rap that had wonderful samples ruined by an autotuned, lyrically terrible voice saying things like 'get a message' and rhyming it with 'take a punch' so out of tune it made me cringe.

I gave you polite feedback after wasting this time and effort hearing you say 'my ninja way' with no flow or rhyme scheme. Since you posted it to this website, it follows that you did intend for us to like it. For this reply you gave, I will drop dislikes on the tracks I didn't like.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Next Lane autotuned your voice better than the rest (or made a sample that suited your voice better). Izzo was okay too, the rest were not.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
It was plunge and message. 

"I know the you listening, I think you get the message
I'm gonna take the chance when I get it, gotta take a plunge"
====================
And I autotuned my own voice, hence why I said it's my first track. The mixing and autotune was done 100% by me. I'm on a budget and don't have money to spend on big money plug ins for autotune
====================
No, my post did not apply. I even said, most people don't enjoy this music, but a stream would help a lot. 
====================
You said that you dislike Juice WRLD. These were all production with Juice WRLD x Kid LAROI x Post Malone beats. I rapped and autotuned in a way to match what I like. You don't like it. That's why I said, this wasn't meant to please YOU, RM. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll take the lyricism feedback though, since I do want to have somewhat better lyrics overall. 

22 days later

Vader
Vader
If you would like to listen on Spotify, it is available there as well: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2cIVtHO7qkVV60vfgYfKhM